CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Great Youtube Tutorial On How To Have Gay Sex With An F2M

Hey guys, I found this on youtube, it is by far the best tutorial on how to have gay sex with an F2M that I have ever seen. Obviously, a gay F2M is:

someone who was born a biological female, is sexually attracted to men, identifies as male and/or androgyne and/or neutrois and/or genderfluid and/or agender and/or any other non-female gender identity, transitions into a male, but is still sexually attracted to men and has sexual relationships with other men.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fbKSmt7tw2I?list=UUlUX18JHqW2-_UEpwxyZhuA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SSd5FpdSNS4?list=UUlUX18JHqW2-_UEpwxyZhuA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Wtf

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Get this faggy crap outta here you fruit.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Get this faggy crap outta here you fruit.
    look dude you need to get in line with reality.........

there are 4 guys.....IN THE FUKIN NFL.......who are about to come out as gay

4 GUYS!!!! The times they are a changin brother

i'm trying to help you swim and not sink like a stone

you will be encountering more and more gays and "fruits" and F2Ms and M2Fs and people dating gays and fruits and F2Ms and M2Fs more and more now and as we move forward as a species

better to educate yourself sooner rather than later

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Wasnt a bad looking chick. Not a 10 by no means but wouldnt be embarassed about it the next morning.

As for the NFL guys, Im really hope that down the road this leads to single use lockers for all male/females. That way all the males/females whether gay or straight can all sit in the locker room with rock hards getting ready for practice/games. Intensity levels will soar thru the roof and we will see records broken routinely.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    look dude you need to get in line with reality.........

there are 4 guys.....IN THE FUKIN NFL.......who are about to come out as gay

4 GUYS!!!! The times they are a changin brother

i'm trying to help you swim and not sink like a stone

you will be encountering more and more gays and "fruits" and F2Ms and M2Fs and people dating gays and fruits and F2Ms and M2Fs more and more now and as we move forward as a species

better to educate yourself sooner rather than later
    I guarantee there were at least 4 guys that were queer in the NFL back in the 70's too, but that was back in a time when being queer wasn't the IN thing and the media wasn't following you around 24/7 and the internet didn't exist, nor did cellphones with Hi-Def picture and video quality to capture every move that someone made and could post it for the world to see in a few seconds. Gay guys have no choice but to come out now before they get called out on it. And we are expected to accept it with open arms.
    Last edited by Kermit; 04-05-13 at 11:07 PM.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

How on earth did you come across this vid?

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    How on earth did you come across this vid?
    what do you mean? i was searching on youtube for how to have gay sex with transgendered men, it was like the first vid that came up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Terrapin Station

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    what do you mean? i was searching on youtube for how to have gay sex with transgendered men, it was like the first vid that came up
    Interesting search query. I'd pay solid money to see your and Seaweeds google search history.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

You're a good guy, Carpe; always looking out for us "common folk". I can't imagine my embarrassment when I finally ran across (it's bound to happen) one of these susp. I would look foolish! Not now. Nope. Thanks!