pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I can get out of any ticket, fine, or debt...

After 4 months of putting my genius to work, I cleared by 35k student loan debt, my 5k car debt, and my 8k in hospital bills. I also got out of a picture stop-light ticket, a speeding ticket, all because I'm a genius who doesn't panic when I get something (a fake statement, not an actual bill) from my fake government, in my fake name (all in capital letters). Perhaps there's another left handed right brain genius who knows exactly what I'm talking about, but I doubt it. Debt free b*tches and never paying taxes again.

Maybe if you idiots didn't consume so much fluoride, aspartame, and weren't so obsessed with sex and money, and tried meditation, exercise, and knowledge once in a while, you can achieve greatness like me.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

That is pretty amazing. You should write a book.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That is pretty amazing. You should write a book.
    started a business with guarantees...$500 to get out of any debt smaller than 5k within 4 months
    1k to get out of any debt under 20k
    2k to get out of any debt under 50k...

all include a guarantee that the debt will be gone within 4 months.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    started a business with guarantees...$500 to get out of any debt smaller than 5k within 4 months

go fukk yourself

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

another SBR whacko

fits right in the saloon section

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Brock Fukkin Jr.
    Apparently being riddled with debt makes you a debt expert in an attempt to scam other people so your lazy ass can pay off your own debt.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

After 4 months of putting my genius to work, I cleared by 35k student loan debt, my 5k car debt, and my 8k in hospital bills. I also got out of a picture stop-light ticket, a speeding ticket, all because I'm a genius who doesn't panic when I get something (a fake statement, not an actual bill) from my fake government, in my fake name (all in capital letters). Perhaps there's another left handed right brain genius who knows exactly what I'm talking about, but I doubt it. Debt free b*tches and never paying taxes again.

Maybe if you idiots didn't consume so much fluoride, aspartame, and weren't so obsessed with sex and money, and tried meditation, exercise, and knowledge once in a while, you can achieve greatness like me.
    I know exactly what you did bro, and you're no fukkin genius so get off your high horse.

I know others who did this as well, you ain't the first.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    I know exactly what you did bro, and you're no fukkin genius so get off your high horse.

I know others who did this as well, you ain't the first.
    Did they start a business doing it? Not everyone can do it...seems like you're jealous...have a nice day being angry that I erased my debt and am helping others do so

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Brock Fukkin Jr.
    Apparently being riddled with debt makes you a debt expert in an attempt to scam other people so your lazy ass can pay off your own debt.
    lol at scamming people...remember a few months ago when you were kissing my a$$ after I helped you with your health problems. Have a nice day bitter one

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    go fukk yourself

tto827

lol at scamming people...remember a few months ago when you were kissing my a$$ after I helped you with your health problems. Have a nice day bitter one

Holy fukk dude you regurgitated shit I already knew, or came up with wack-ass stuff that I never tried. You seemed like a genuinely good-hearted fellow and I wanted to help welcome you to the forum by being nice. Trust me I am kicking myself that I didn't tell you to fukk off from the start, maybe its partially my fault you're still here.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

Holy fukk dude you regurgitated shit I already knew, or came up with wack-ass stuff that I never tried. You seemed like a genuinely good-hearted fellow and I wanted to help welcome you to the forum by being nice. Trust me I am kicking myself that I didn't tell you to fukk off from the start, maybe its partially my fault you're still here.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

i too am a FREE MAN ON THE LAND, a SOVEREIGN HUMAN ENTITY and i do not recognize the documents that have my name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS

i am obsessed with sex and money though

will probably bang an hourglass/pear small bbw scottish italian tonight, and then may or may not cash in one of the many standing offers I have on the table from various 5s through 9s

as far as money, i just NEED TO GET SOME FUKIN DISCIPLINE IN THIS SPORTS BETTING GAME COMMON CARPER U CAN DO IT I KNOW U CAN YES U CAN COMMON!!!!!

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

Whats the secret? Declare bankruptcy you broke fukk.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I've seen this one before.

It's called Fantasy Island.

Seriously, do you really believe this shit you post?

I'm starting to think Pouy served time. All the jailhouse lawyers I had to represent used to believe that the use of capital letters somewho eliminated date and legal issues. It doesn't.

How much time did you serve Pouy?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did they start a business doing it? Not everyone can do it...seems like you're jealous...have a nice day being angry that I erased my debt and am helping others do so
    Not jealous at all. Anyone can do it. You don't need to lie.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    i too am a FREE MAN ON THE LAND, a SOVEREIGN HUMAN ENTITY and i do not recognize the documents that have my name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS

i am obsessed with sex and money though

will probably bang an hourglass/pear small bbw scottish italian tonight, and then may or may not cash in one of the many standing offers I have on the table from various 5s through 9s

as far as money, i just NEED TO GET SOME FUKIN DISCIPLINE IN THIS SPORTS BETTING GAME COMMON CARPER U CAN DO IT I KNOW U CAN YES U CAN COMMON!!!!!
    This guy gets it.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    I've seen this one before.

It's called Fantasy Island.

Seriously, do you really believe this shit you post?

I'm starting to think Pouy served time. All the jailhouse lawyers I had to represent used to believe that the use of capital letters somewho eliminated date and legal issues. It doesn't.

How much time did you serve Pouy?
    If you don't have the balls to execute a gameplan, you will fail. I had the balls to try it, and it worked. I thought it wouldn't work either, but it did.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

is this chakra type stuff?

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

C Weed that You?

SamDiamond

If you don't have the balls to execute a gameplan, you will fail. I had the balls to try it, and it worked. I thought it wouldn't work either, but it did.
    Stop lying.

It did not work. A debt has never-- NEVER-- been discharged in this country because someone used capital letters on a document.

And a criminal case has absolutely never been discharged as well.

Nice try to scam the sheep here.

pouyasophy

Stop lying.

It did not work. A debt has never-- NEVER-- been discharged in this country because someone used capital letters on a document.

And a criminal case has absolutely never been discharged as well.

Nice try to scam the sheep here.
    I have never and will never scam anyone, but if you want people to stay in debt because your life isn't going well, by all means, continue to hate and see how far that gets you in life. Misery loves company, but if anyone wants to get out of a ticket or discharge a debt, it can be done, regardless of your inability to think outside the box.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    is this chakra type stuff?
    Nope, but I'd bet my chakras are stronger than most chakras. Mine shines brighter than anyone's when I layout in the sun and meditate.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Basically you run a lemonade stand on your neighborhood corner for $.50 a cup. Then 1x a week you deliver your local newspaper for $100 a month. Yeah you're cool...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Personally, it's your humility that impresses me most.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Swinging Johnson 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SamDiamond

I have never and will never scam anyone, but if you want people to stay in debt because your life isn't going well, by all means, continue to hate and see how far that gets you in life. Misery loves company, but if anyone wants to get out of a ticket or discharge a debt, it can be done, regardless of your inability to think outside the box.
    Prove me wrong. Every single court case has a docket number. Give me the docket number, it will take all of 30 seconds to see these debts and crimes that have been erased because of the use of capital letters.

The worst part.

You too fukin stupid to even understand why capital letters are used, and what statute under the uniform code of contract law that mandates it.

You have convinced yourself that because you have read something on the internet, they by fuk, "IT MUST BE TRUE!!".

Accept your lot in life. You're a dumbass, and a lazy, unemployed one at that.

Oh, and you have little business sense about you. For someone starting a business eliminating debt, you gave everyone here the keys to the kingdom--- for free.

And--- better, this "idea" of yours has been around for 30 years. You're like the guy rolling out a Pet Rock in 2013.

You're not exactly Steve Jobs here.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Prove me wrong. Every single court case has a docket number. Give me the docket number, it will take all of 30 seconds to see these debts and crimes that have been erased because of the use of capital letters.

The worst part.

You too fukin stupid to even understand why capital letters are used, and what statute under the uniform code of contract law that mandates it.

You have convinced yourself that because you have read something on the internet, they by fuk, "IT MUST BE TRUE!!".

Oh, and you have little business sense about you. For someone starting a business eliminating debt, you gave everyone here the keys to the kingdom--- for free.

And--- better, this "idea" of yours has been around for 30 years. You're like the guy rolling out a Pet Rock in 2013.

you are exactly right the Capitals mean nothing. The court would laugh this guy out of there. what a fukn joke

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i'm interested but have no knowledge of the internets or how you say onlines?

post your home digits so i can call you with my CC number thanks i need this
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond

pouyasophy

The worst part.

You must work for the government to basically be yelling at these guys to pay their debts right away. Don't be mad because you have to pay bills and I'm a genius who doesn't have to do it. Maybe if you weren't such an idiot and you were a left handed right brained incredible human being who doesn't follow trends, maybe you can achieve greatness like myself. Have a nice life thinking inside the box.

SamDiamond

You must work for the government to basically be yelling at these guys to pay their debts right away. Don't be mad because you have to pay bills and I'm a genius who doesn't have to do it. Maybe if you weren't such an idiot and you were a left handed right brained incredible human being who doesn't follow trends, maybe you can achieve greatness like myself. Have a nice life thinking inside the box.
    Retard. I tip the kid who cleans my golf clubs more in a month than you make in a year.

You're a fukin mess. You are unemployed, trying to convince the masses here that you found the secret to being a deadbeat.

I noticed you failed my challenge. No docket number for your fantasy life? Shocking.

Why do you even bother stealing oxygen from the rest of humanity?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

pouyasophy

Retard. I tip the kid who cleans my golf clubs more in a month than you make in a year.

You're a fukin mess. You are unemployed, trying to convince the masses here that you found the secret to being a deadbeat.

I noticed you failed my challenge. No docket number for your fantasy life? Shocking.

Why do you even bother stealing oxygen from the rest of humanity?
    I'm not unemployed, own 2 businesses and getting #3 started as we speak, but thanks for trying. Have fun insulting people who make less money than you, because that is the only thing that matters in life, right? The sad thing is I probably make more than you working 4 hours a day than you make
    Second of all, yeah I'm gonna provide private information to some guy over the internet. How stupid are you? Have a nice life being bitter all the time and hating on people who you are jealous of...see how far it gets you in life.

tto827

I'm not unemployed, own 2 businesses and getting #3 started as we speak, but thanks for trying. Have fun insulting people who make less money than you, because that is the only thing that matters in life, right? The sad thing is I probably make more than you working 4 hours a day than you make
    Second of all, yeah I'm gonna provide private information to some guy over the internet. How stupid are you? Have a nice life being bitter all the time and hating on people who you are jealous of...see how far it gets you in life.
    A docket number is a matter of public record................

SamDiamond

Now that is some circular fukin logic there.

First off, as TTO pointed out-- a docket number is PUBLIC RECORD.

Now, onto the good stuff. You have an issue with me pointing out that I tip the kid who cleans my golf clubs more in one month than you make in a year---that lathered you up enough to tell me "Have fun insulting people who make less money than you.."

Now---you started this thread making fun of people who pay their bills and don't try to use/cheat their way out of debt-------calling people idiots.....

And it is me that is the bitter one?

I think you're an absolute fukin disaster of a human being, and I'm pretty sure you realize it too. This is as good as it gets for you-- pretending to use some 30 year old fantasy to eliminate debt you accrued. I noticed you didn't list "mortgage" among those items you claim to have discharged?

And why is that? Let's be honest. The odds of you have a earning potential and credit score to buy a home is about the same as getting a job.

12 Last