ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Reward for the Sam Diamond vid of ttwarrior1

You can find me in 3 diff chat rooms if you want to know the reward.

Its also negotiable. The reward is based on who you are and or what you know.

Ive given sam and sbr permission to post it, so not sure what they're waiting on.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Yo...........bigtitywarrior............. .NO ONE GIVES A penetrate about the video. Your 5 minutes are up

ttwarrior1

get back to your scamming across the street loser fraud animal killer. Plus your wrong again like always

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

reward for proof for you were an all state baseball player...or not a fat slob that lives with his mother...whichever comes first

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is pretty cool yo. 6 star rating.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Video is hilarious. Big hit in Macau. It's like a documentary of a mentally challenged family. With better editing and a budget for post production I could see you being the next honey booboo.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Haiku just for you tt:

Every now and then

nature makes a dumb mistake

you are a fat fck

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

CRob.

Actually, I will make a deal with you. You send Arun all the points you owe him TODAY, and I will post the video in the Saloon.

Guaranteed. You have 264 points, you pay off your debt, and I will post the video.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and Russian Rocket

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

You would probably screw me on reward like you do arunsh on loan.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave downsouth 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ttwarrior1

Im paying Arun, go look kid

Must not be a vid,

Why would anyone need a reward, if there was a vid, it would be all over the place.

Sam got owned once again

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

wow sammy is the landlord in that goo filled space tt calls a skull

sammy owns him big time

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Im paying Arun, go look kid

Must not be a vid,

Why would anyone need a reward, if there was a vid, it would be all over the place.

Sam got owned once again
    Fine, keep thinking that. Works fine for me.

I am stunned-- and this is no joke, but I am stunned that no one took pity on you and let you see it.

Just for the record.

And it proves what a scumbag you are.

You are willing to give someone cash to see the video, but you won't transfer 250 points to Arun, on a debt you owe.

That fact proves you are the biggest scumbag on this site. Go fuk your aunt again. That is the only thing you will ever accomplish in your life.

ttwarrior1

If i was non american, i would purchas points in a heartbeat and send to him

There is no vid

I hope there is one though and your keeping your word about making tennis vids of me this summer

I need those current points for poker, etc as its the best way to gain points. If i give the points, i wouldn't be able to enter any contests.

Im not like the others on sbr that leave sbr and then comeback as a ghost, cough cough after not paying back loans.

SamDiamond

If i was non american, i would purchas points in a heartbeat and send to him

There is no vid

I hope there is one though and your keeping your word about making tennis vids of me this summer

I need those current points for poker, etc as its the best way to gain points. If i give the points, i wouldn't be able to enter any contests.

Im not like the others on sbr that leave sbr and then comeback as a ghost, cough cough after not paying back loans.
    Fatty, fatty, fatty. You think what you want.

I am afraid you won't get that diabetes under control, and you'll lose a leg, or your heart will explode, and I won't be able to see CRob playing tennis. Try keeping that blood sugar in 3 digits.

Oh.

Still waiting for some "friends" of yours to post up and support you. Every posting forum hates you as much as your own family does. Even your aunt was barking about you only lasting 20 seconds. You need to keep your beetches in line, and show auntie your pimp hand.
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 03-11-13 at 03:29 PM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

no vid....keep thinking that fatty

i suppose im one of the few that wasnt shocked by it....i mean i had him pegged for being that big of a loser so whats the big deal right?

SamDiamond

CRob.

If I didn't come there to make a video, let me ask you this question.

Your dad died in 2003, and it was your aunt--- his sister that took care of him. For privacy reasons, her initials are MJL. She TOOK care of your dad, NOT YOU.

Oh, and she died just a few years later.

How would I possibly know that unless I knew someone from Morganfield, and I interviewed them?

If you want more, let me know.
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 03-11-13 at 03:37 PM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

popcorn

ttwarrior1

Nobody took care of my dad because he was not sick. My family is still kind of pissed that they put her as some caretaker on his obituary.

Shes dead also and her kids are dead as well. When did i ever say i took care of my dad?
    Perhaps you knew all that because his obituary is online and i posted his stone on here.

Come on Sammy Zirconia post the vid. What are you afraid of. I could really care less. Im just calling you out on it.

SamDiamond

Nobody took care of my dad because he was not sick. My family is still kind of pissed that they put her as some caretaker on his obituary.

Shes dead also and her kids are dead as well. When did i ever say i took care of my dad?
    Perhaps you knew all that because his obituary is online and i posted his stone on here.

Come on Sammy Zirconia post the vid. What are you afraid of. I could really care less. Im just calling you out on it.
    Her kids ARE NOT DEAD. You want to bet on that one?

Actually, you know that is a lie. You're dad died in the care of his sister. And I can't wait for you to deny that again, so I can send it off to P.

He'll get a kick out of it.

Oh, and I didn't see dick online. A resident of Morganfield pointed me to P. And he was very cooperative.

I knew you were/are a scumbag, now I'm proving to your family.

ttwarrior1

No he did not die in care of his sister. I already know what the obituary says. He woke up every morning to work at a factory . She put down that she was the caregiver because she wrote the obit. She said that because she would go over to his apartment and check on him about once a week and somehow thought that was being a caregiver. There are different versions of being a caregiver

Her son killed himself about 2 years ago , 3 years this november i believe. You are right, 1 kid is still alive but doesn't live anywhere near here. Kind of forgot about the 1 kid since I haven't seen em in years and rarely came down for christmas or thanksgiving as they went to a different relative. I have hundreds of cousins.

Post the vid, you afraid little boy.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

sammy are you charging tt rent for all that space you own in his head or you letting him reside there for free?

ttwarrior1

Sam charging money for people to see the vid

he is selling it as a one-view, meaning you get to see it once, and there is no playback or copying quality to it

Have some guts little boy so i can prove to you the fraud that you are. Post the vid kid.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

SamDiamond

Sam charging money for people to see the vid

he is selling it as a one-view, meaning you get to see it once, and there is no playback or copying quality to it

Have some guts little boy so i can prove to you the fraud that you are. Post the vid kid.

THAT PROVES YOU SAW IT!

I knew you saw it! I f'in knew it! The only way you would have known that is if you saw it. And no one knows that until the end of the video. And I didn't "sell" it. That is not true.

So, who gave it to you fatass? Because they are next. I'll find who gave it to you, don't worry. And they are next.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So where is this "Video"?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

pop

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

corn

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't believe the hype there is no video, and i'm pretty sure sam diamond is martin_blank's ghost.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Don't believe the hype there is no video, and i'm pretty sure sam diamond is martin_blank's ghost.
    I am no one's ghost my man. I was booted from a gambling forum "cross da street" for telling a mod what I thought of his mother.

Obviously I lost that battle.

I came to SBR.

No ghostin.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    I am no one's ghost my man. I was booted from a gambling forum "cross da street" for telling a mod what I thought of his mother.

Obviously I lost that battle.

I came to SBR.

No ghostin.
    I take it you were not complimenting her cooking

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Ok, so why don't you care less then?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

ttwarrior........PM guy. Make a case for why I should send you the video...............and I just may send it to you. At some point.......you do deserve to know what all the hype is about.

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

No video but I have a gif...

Points Awarded:

freeVICK gave CountNo_Account 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

No he did not die in care of his sister. I already know what the obituary says. He woke up every morning to work at a factory . She put down that she was the caregiver because she wrote the obit. She said that because she would go over to his apartment and check on him about once a week and somehow thought that was being a caregiver. There are different versions of being a caregiver

Her son killed himself about 2 years ago , 3 years this november i believe. You are right, 1 kid is still alive but doesn't live anywhere near here. Kind of forgot about the 1 kid since I haven't seen em in years and rarely came down for christmas or thanksgiving as they went to a different relative. I have hundreds of cousins.

Post the vid, you afraid little boy.
    wow, that proves that the video is as real as it comes. You lie and then do the harlem shake rewind and say that Sam is right and knows more about your family then you??? TT he won just admit it. fact

ttwarrior1

Sam, i saw the vid and Im not mad.

Next time interview me and make sure to get me playing tennis this summer

You will never believe who showed it to me

12 Last