Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Any jail tips? What's the gambling like?

So I'm going to jail for a few months, I know some of you degenerates have been there. What am I in store for? Should I be a top or bottom?

Downsouth, I haven't forgot you if you read this, I'm gonna try my best to get as much as I can paid off. Sorry man, I'll make it right.

So what say you, should I get a tat or something? I don't do pushups so I might get picked on.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

wtf u do

Cuse0323

DWI's, it was either 3 years probation or 4 months jail. I'll just violate probation so I'm getting the time over with.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    DWI's, it was either 3 years probation or 4 months jail. I'll just violate probation so I'm getting the time over with.
    damn man gl ... i have not been there but my boy was in there for 5 months due to DWI's ... dont take shit from no one .. and within the first week u might catch a beating but fight back cuz itll gain u respect within the jail

then again u might not even have to fight ... not everyone who goes to jail brawls anyway ... the shit u see on TV is 75% bullshit anyway

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Cuse..........take these 4 months and get straight guy. You said you really wanted to change.........to break all those dependencies...........now's your chance. Don't fall back...........leap forward.

BOL kid.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Never have I ever. GL Suhn

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Be the top and bottom. And don't forget to put the cuse in the final four of your bracket.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post

damn man gl ... i have not been there but my boy was in there for 5 months due to DWI's ... dont take shit from no one .. and within the first week u might catch a beating but fight back cuz itll gain u respect within the jail

then again u might not even have to fight ... not everyone who goes to jail brawls anyway ... the shit u see on TV is 75% bullshit anyway
    Yeah, I'm not too worried. I'm a lover, not a fighter but I'm a big crazy looking white guy, I'll be alright. Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Cuse..........take these 4 months and get straight guy. You said you really wanted to change.........to break all those dependencies...........now's your chance. Don't fall back...........leap forward.

BOL kid.
    Thanks WW, I figured 4 months of forced sobriety would be better than leaving me out and around the same things that would just get me in more trouble. Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Never have I ever. GL Suhn

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Be the top and bottom. And don't forget to put the cuse in the final four of your bracket.
    Everybody wins there!

It worked out nicely that I'm going April 9th. I get to watch March Madness and don't have to watch baseball. It's like a vacation

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan View Post
    Quick and sensual. Nice!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

good luck. what kind of prison are we talking? county? state?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    good luck. what kind of prison are we talking? county? state?
    It's just county jail, nothing crazy. Thanks. It looks nice, not a bad view.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

The golf course is just outside the pic cuser?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    The golf course is just outside the pic cuser?
    Nothing special, a nice par-3 course and some lame tennis courts.

Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

I don't know how it works in the states but I guess your not going to be in with hard core gang members or anything like that are you?

Either way I would take the probation over the jail time. Just use the probation as an excuse to get you shit together.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: High3rEl3m3nt

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4140

Even if there are opportunities, don't gamble in jail. Learn how to play chess, compile a reading list, etc. Maybe write a novel based on your life.

High3rEl3m3nt

Quote Originally Posted by Stocks View Post
    I don't know how it works in the states but I guess your not going to be in with hard core gang members or anything like that are you?

Either way I would take the probation over the jail time. Just use the probation as an excuse to get you shit together.

No doubt!!!!

High3rEl3m3nt

Cuse, when you're on your death bed, I bet you reflect and regret this. You are wasting 4 months in your prime.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Terrible descision to lose your freedom instead of doing probation... Makes it sound like you don't wanna make any improvements.

Even if you didn't wanna change... On probation you could still drink and go out if you wanted as long as you were sober for a couple days before your probation appointment.

This is on your record... Good luck in there guy

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Cuser, first day go in like a BOSS and run the place.

One time common.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Stocks View Post

Thing is, I won't get my shit together without jail. I know this and my lawyer and the judge knew this. I need this to get myself straight because I have failed multiple times trying to do it my way. I appreciate it though, I do have some second guessing but it had to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Cuse, when you're on your death bed, I bet you reflect and regret this. You are wasting 4 months in your prime.
    I've wasted 12 years of my life on stupid decisions. If I don't sacrifice this 4 months, which I do owe as a debt to society in reality, then I may not have many years left anyway. I understand your sentiment though.

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Terrible descision to lose your freedom instead of doing probation... Makes it sound like you don't wanna make any improvements.

Even if you didn't wanna change... On probation you could still drink and go out if you wanted as long as you were sober for a couple days before your probation appointment.

This is on your record... Good luck in there guy
    Thanks and you're probably right, hopefully when I get out, you won't be.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Cuser, first day go in like a BOSS and run the place.

One time common.
    30 cent baseball lines in Cuser's Jailhouse book.

Cuse0323

And probation isn't freedom IMO, it's just jail without the bars...and butt loving. I knew I would get salooned, this hurts more than the sentence.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

At least the 4 months are up just in time for football season.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    At least the 4 months are up just in time for football season.
    It's perfect really, I go right after college basketball and get out right in time for football. I would be sleeping through baseball anyway.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

GL Boss.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn man im sorry to hear that. Take better care of yourself and i wish you the best but this sounds horrible.

High3rEl3m3nt

Cuse, I wish you the best. Will have a forum party for you when you get out.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

wtf....

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

4 months is long enough u may get in a scrape with someone. just long enough being in there to piss someone off. youll be fine tho. I can honestly say that it started me on the road to fixing my life. It was just the beginning tho ,Cuse. I still had some more knocks to go thru. I hope u can figure things out faster then i did. GL man.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You should take the probation and go to rehab far away if that's what the problem is

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

your going to jail for a few months but signing up for fantasy baseball leagues

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    your going to jail for a few months but signing up for fantasy baseball leagues
    I'll miss you titty. I've done them in the past but won't be this year, there's a cuse4tw here, may be him or you're just being you.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    GL Boss.
    Thank Jay

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Damn man im sorry to hear that. Take better care of yourself and i wish you the best but this sounds horrible.
    Thanks man, I think it will work out for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Cuse, I wish you the best. Will have a forum party for you when you get out.
    Sounds good, appreciate it. 4 months is a miniscule blip in the scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    wtf....
    Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Sdotbold View Post
    4 months is long enough u may get in a scrape with someone. just long enough being in there to piss someone off. youll be fine tho. I can honestly say that it started me on the road to fixing my life. It was just the beginning tho ,Cuse. I still had some more knocks to go thru. I hope u can figure things out faster then i did. GL man.
    Thanks, I plan on minding my own business and just getting it done with. I really don't think anyone will bug me but if so I'm not all that worried. I hope I get it figured out here, appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    You should take the probation and go to rehab far away if that's what the problem is
    I don't have the money for it, ideally I would love to go to a 1 year facility but 4 months locked up will do the job the hard way unfortunately.

1234 Last