stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32489

My rant of the day, part III

What the fuk is happening to this place??

When I first joined it was cigar smoking, scotch drinking, sports loving, hard wagering posters.

Now, every other mother fukking thread is littered with terms like 'sprinkle', 'gueey' and 'cradle me' (not so much now that Smokey ain't around), etc. etc. etc.....

'Sprinkle'?
    What the fuk is that?
    Sprinkle !, Why wouldn't somebody post, "and I put down a couple of sawbucks on the money line" instead of "I sprinkled a few dollars on the money line"

"Sprinkle" ! That's what gays do in a East Village bath house do during a golden shower, that term doesn't even belong in gambling talk. Matter of fact, the word 'sprinkle' doesn't even belong in a mans vocabulary, no less gambling talk.

The only time the word 'sprinkle' should be uttered is when two women are talking amongst themselves.
    "Hi Jane, how you feeling"
    "Great Sally, I just douched with Massengill, and it felt like an April sprinkle.

That's it! Period !

I swear to everything that is holy, the next poster that tells me they 'sprinkled' a little bit on the money line is going to get hurt.

Gueey
    What is that? New word for dude.
    What's that matter with dude? Gueey? It's gay, it's beyond gay.

Gueey is a guy who goes to the East Village bath house and gets 'sprinkled' with a golden shower.
    Just say "I hear ya dude"
    Nobody wants to hear or read "What's up gueey"

Posters ! Lose that word from your vocabulary, it's Ryan Seacrest gay, oops I mean Ryan Seacrest gueey.

Jesus God, it seems like 1/2 the posting community here lost their testicles along the way lately.

That's all I got !
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters, CarpeDime, and dodger33

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14524

Totally agree Mr Nash. The gayness out here seems to have taken over.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11896

Well done. Best rant yet.

stevenash

^
    I didn't even finish, I had to leave for work.
    Don't get me started on the freeloaders that are crying over how it costs more to get stuff from the SBR store.
    "Wah-wah-wah, the cost of getting something for virtually next to nothing has gone up.
    And the people who b1tch or the ones that bring nothing to the table here.
    I just walked in, I gotta do some stuff, I'll be back

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

i have to admit i sprinkled a little on the Minnesota Wild money line tonight

nothing crazy at all, just a few droplets of c*m mixed with a little urine on the big dog line

stevenash

^
    well, aren't you special.

Foxx

The part about guey especially spoke to me. I live in Mexico and it is a mexican word so I am used to hearing uneducated mexicans say it. It is just a stupid word like "hella" or "dude" or "like" that just is randomly inserted into speech. From the sounds of it, the word is going mainstream and middle aged fat balding white guys are using it. That is sad.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

yea ok, but how is it pronounced? most annoying seeing it everywhere but never heard it said yet...thank god. this place does suck out loud as of late.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Seen bathrooms with this.

"If you sprinkle when you tinkle. Please be neat and wipe the seat.

Also

No job is complete until the paperwork is done.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

i think im going to post my first rant soon

its going to be about a guey who posts different rants and labels them as rant of the day even though they arent daily

to top it off this same guey says theyre part 1, 2 and 3 but theyre all completely unrelated

this gueyee is getting more and more uptight daily

i have to pick the right time when i will reveal who this gueyeyeyeeee is....its all about the timing

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

They have a thing on pregame where they play "sprinkle me" (some audio clip) or whatever when one of those clowns is recommending betting the dog ML as well as the spread. Probably those asshats or people that listen to those frauds posting here? who knows.

Nasher, why do you still post here so much? You are clearly far better than this site from what I've seen of your posting generally.

Foxx

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    yea ok, but how is it pronounced? most annoying seeing it everywhere but never heard it said yet...thank god. this place does suck out loud as of late.
    It is pronounced "way". It is a stupid word to say but even a stupider one to write.