Originally posted on 03/05/2013:

What the fuk is happening to this place??

When I first joined it was cigar smoking, scotch drinking, sports loving, hard wagering posters.

Now, every other mother fukking thread is littered with terms like 'sprinkle', 'gueey' and 'cradle me' (not so much now that Smokey ain't around), etc. etc. etc.....

'Sprinkle'?
What the fuk is that?
Sprinkle !, Why wouldn't somebody post, "and I put down a couple of sawbucks on the money line" instead of "I sprinkled a few dollars on the money line"

"Sprinkle" ! That's what gays do in a East Village bath house do during a golden shower, that term doesn't even belong in gambling talk. Matter of fact, the word 'sprinkle' doesn't even belong in a mans vocabulary, no less gambling talk.

The only time the word 'sprinkle' should be uttered is when two women are talking amongst themselves.
"Hi Jane, how you feeling"
"Great Sally, I just douched with Massengill, and it felt like an April sprinkle.

That's it! Period !

I swear to everything that is holy, the next poster that tells me they 'sprinkled' a little bit on the money line is going to get hurt.

Gueey
What is that? New word for dude.
What's that matter with dude? Gueey? It's gay, it's beyond gay.

Gueey is a guy who goes to the East Village bath house and gets 'sprinkled' with a golden shower.
Just say "I hear ya dude"
Nobody wants to hear or read "What's up gueey"

Posters ! Lose that word from your vocabulary, it's Ryan Seacrest gay, oops I mean Ryan Seacrest gueey.

Jesus God, it seems like 1/2 the posting community here lost their testicles along the way lately.

That's all I got !