ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Fight me

Right now
    Points Awarded:

ZetaPsi808 gave ApricotSinner32 150 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Mayan...........check in pal. May be time for another 7-Eleven meet and greet.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Okay.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

id love to...i think you are an ok guy...but i need a good old fashion scrap just for kicks

bobby heenan
    Update your status

im definitley passed my prime....but i havent been in an altercation in years....i used to have an iron chin....i once fought a 6-2 270lb black man when i was 18 he was twice my age....i cant lie...my jaw was sore for a good two weeks...but i never left my feet...

i once got jumped at a bar by 3 guys...when it was over security pulled me off of one guy and the other two were left bewildered how i was still on top of him dropping bombs after they both came up and punched me in the head...my shirt was torn and i had a black eye...but i got free drinks the rest of the night and i didnt even press charges...i just asked that the one guy meet me out back in the parking lot so i could really penetrate him up

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22870

Yep, sounds like a fight!!

ApricotSinner32

Heenan tell mayweather to grow a pair and fight canelo. Guy is picking on guerrero who is a c fighter who has no chance against floyd. Guy is a scumbag piece of shit and I wish the worst that life has to offer him.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Heenan tell mayweather to grow a pair and fight canelo. Guy is picking on guerrero who is a c fighter who has no chance against floyd. Guy is a scumbag piece of shit and I wish the worst that life has to offer him.
    i will pass this along to him.....but guerrero isnt a c figther...thats a bit harsh....i believe he will fight canelo soon(if trout doesnt defeat him first)....but lets be honest....he will pick apart canelo too...hed be one or two steps ahead of him all night

ApricotSinner32

Canelo would have a chance though as hes a big dude and is a compelling fight. Nobody wants to see the guerrero fight. Guerreros win against berto means nothing as berto was off of the roids he was caught using 6 months before the fight which cancelled the ortiz fight.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Canelo would have a chance though as hes a big dude and is a compelling fight. Nobody wants to see the guerrero fight. Guerreros win against berto means nothing as berto was off of the roids he was caught using 6 months before the fight which cancelled the ortiz fight.
    espn sucks for boxing...but guerrero received more votes for their p4p rankings than canelo did....if he beats trout then the fight is even more compelling and canelo will have proven himself....

the criticism of floyd will never end....after canelo everyone will still be crying that he ducked sergio, p williams , and margarito....then want him to fight andre ward

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

A good ole fashioned fist fight is always fun.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

dont fight

ApricotSinner32

Anybody who buys the floyd/guerrero fight is wasting cash.Gerruero has a better chance of growing 2 cocks on his farhead overnight than beating floyd. Floyd stops guerrero in 8 rounds

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Make love not war 💑💏💑💏💑💏

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Make love not war 

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

tired of your old lady working you?

ApricotSinner32

Single till I become worm food guy.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

lucky bastard

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Anybody who buys the floyd/guerrero fight is wasting cash.Gerruero has a better chance of growing 2 cocks on his farhead overnight than beating floyd. Floyd stops guerrero in 8 rounds
    sure i dont see guerrero winning...i dont see anyone really being able to beat floyd...dont see anyone capable of having the right gameplan and implementing it over 12 rounds....guerrero can try to muck this fight up like he did against berto...or like ortiz tried to do to floyd.....floyd is one of the few mainstream stars in boxing...people will still pay to see him fight so get over it...you might think guerrero has no shot...and he prob doesnt...but hes about as worthy of a shot as almost anyone out there....pac aint happenin...so really the only fights for floyd are guerrero, bradley, canelo, and maybe sergio martinez....i think guerrero and bradley are the most realistic at this point...canelo beating trout would put him right there

canelo is 22 and won his 154 title against a guy who was fighting at 140 a year ago...if he beats trout then im ready to say he deserves a floyd fight...but lets not jump the gun

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Oscar is in no rush to put Alvarez in with Floyd. He knows the kid isn't ready yet. I think he should make it happen ASAP. Kid will lose but Floyd won't end his career like Trinidad essentially did to Vargas and Reid who were too green to be in the ring with him at the time.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

No no no!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

make youself look like vegas39, williamwalters, or txaaron and i would be glad to put you in a coma
    but i got nothing against you apricot.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    im definitley passed my prime....but i havent been in an altercation in years....i used to have an iron chin....i once fought a 6-2 270lb black man when i was 18 he was twice my age....i cant lie...my jaw was sore for a good two weeks...but i never left my feet...

i once got jumped at a bar by 3 guys...when it was over security pulled me off of one guy and the other two were left bewildered how i was still on top of him dropping bombs after they both came up and punched me in the head...my shirt was torn and i had a black eye...but i got free drinks the rest of the night and i didnt even press charges...i just asked that the one guy meet me out back in the parking lot so i could really penetrate him up
    ah tough guy story. but i believe every word bobby. there are fukkers out there that don't understand anything except throwing hands. i got into a road rage incident a mile away from my house, 2 miles away from the local police station one time. i was i believe 20 yo at the time. guy cuts me off and i have to swerve to avoid hitting him. we end up at a red light together and i just go like this . dont say one word. guy rolls his window down starts with the racial slurs , says hes a 240 lb irishman that works construction 15 hrs a day and he'll fuk me up. i should have let it go but instead i say "the bigger they are the harder they fall asshole". light turns green and he cuts in front of me and brakes and gets out of the car. he comes towards my car, and at that time the guy had like 70 lbs on me, and says "lets go, you wanna talk shit lets go". people honking like crazy cuz we were backing up traffic. i get out of the car and i could see surprise on his face like "wtf". i know if he pops me one its over. he swings and misses. then i kick him in the stomach. he actually trips and falls down. i think to myself should i take a chance and just whale on him. i decide no and i get into my car , reverse and get the hell outta there. but he chases me so i go to the police station and park there and he leaves. phew. these days though so many people got weapons that if road rage happens i advise to just stfu ignore and drive away. i was lucky that day he had nothing on him.

been in a fight against more than one guy once in my life. actually there were 6 of them . 4 fat hispanic guys and 1 ripped black guy in high school and 1 white guy, think i was like 16 at the time. only ended up there though cuz my brother called me and said people are coming for him and told me to get him the hell outta here. i came but they arrived as a group at the same time. wont go into much detail there cuz my bro and I ended up getting our asses kicked and our car hood dented in. 8 stitches on the forehead and 10 staples in back of the head for me and my bro ended up with a concussion and his entire back was black and blue because the fukkers surrounded him and kicked him when he was down.
    we didnt press charges though. went to the police station they gathered all the evidence but still we didnt press charges except ask that the hospital bill be paid by those, ah let me see lets call them hyenas. baby bro is a navy seal now and probably could take out all 6 of em if he wanted too.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 03-05-13 at 04:04 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Brock Landers gave Wulfman14 48 SBR Point(s) for this post.