PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

25 Signs That Middle Class Families Have Been Targeted For Extinction

The middle class in America is being systematically wiped out, and most people don't even realize what is happening. Every single year, millions more Americans fall out of the middle class and become dependent on the government. The United States once had the largest and most vibrant middle class in the history of the world, but now the middle class is rapidly shrinking and government dependence is at an all-time high.

The following are 25 signs that middle class families have been targeted for extinction....

#1 Over the past several decades, millions upon millions of middle class Americans have been systematically turned into government dependents. Back in 1960, social welfare benefits made up approximately 10 percent of all salaries and wages. In the year 2000, social welfare benefits made up approximately 21 percent of all salaries and wages. Today, social welfare benefits make up approximately 35 percent of all salaries and wages.

#2 Unemployment is at epidemic levels and the vast majority of the new jobs that have been "created" in recent years have been low paying jobs. Of those Americans that do have a job at this point,
    one out of every four works a job that pays $10 an hour or less.

The "working poor" is a group that is rapidly growing in this country. If you can believe it, the United States actually has a
    higher percentage of workers doing low wage work than any other major industrialized nation does.

Over the past several decades, the percentage of low income jobs has steadily increased. Back in 1980,
    less than 30% of all jobs in the United States were low income jobs. Today, more than 40% of all jobs in the United States are low income jobs.

The way that our economic system is structured today, almost all of the economic rewards go to the very top of the food chain. The following is how income gains in the United States were distributed
    during 2010....
    -37 percent of all income gains went to the top 0.01 percent of all income earners
    -56 percent of all income gains went to the rest of the top 1 percent
    -7 percent of all income gains went to the bottom 99 percent

Several decades ago, there was a much more even distribution of income in this country. Back in the 1970s, the top 1 percent of all income earners brought in
    about 8 percent of all income. Today, they bring in about 21 percent of all income.

As the middle class shrinks, the number of "low income" and "poor" Americans is rapidly rising. Today, approximately
    48 percent of all Americans are currently either considered to be "low income" or are living in poverty.

Manufacturing jobs once enabled huge numbers of Americans to enjoy a middle class lifestyle. Unfortunately, those jobs are leaving this country at a breathtaking pace. Back in 1940,
    23.4% of all American workers had manufacturing jobs. Today, only 10.4% of all American workers have manufacturing jobs.

In the old days, any man that was willing to work hard and wanted a job could get one. Today, there are millions of American men sitting on their couches at home wondering why nobody will hire them. Back in 1950,
    more than 80 percent of all men in the United States had jobs. Today, less than 65 percent of all men in the United States have jobs.

The middle class is shrinking at the same time that America is getting poorer as a nation. In the middle of the last century, the United States was
    #1 in the world in GDP per capita. Today, the United States is #13 in GDP per capita.

Every year now, we see millions of Americans fall out of the middle class. In 2010, 2.6 million more Americans
    descended into poverty. That was the largest increase that we have seen since the U.S. government began keeping statistics on this back in 1959.

The shrinking middle class is having a disproportionate impact on children. At this point, approximately
    22 percent of all American children are living in poverty.

In the old days, most Americans grew up in middle class neighborhoods. Sadly, this is no longer true. In 1970,
    65 percent of all Americans lived in "middle class neighborhoods". By 2007, only 44 percent of all Americans lived in "middle class neighborhoods".

The concentration of wealth at the very top of the food chain is astounding. Right now, over 50 percent of all stocks and bonds are owned by just
    1 percent of the U.S. population.

#15 When you concentrate too much power in the hands of the federal government and the big corporations, it is inevitable that massive amounts of wealth will become concentrated in just a few hands. In the United States today, the wealthiest one percent of all Americans have a greater net worth
    than the bottom 90 percent combined.

There is nothing wrong with making money, but there is something wrong with a game where individuals and small businesses cannot compete fairly. According to Forbes, the 400 wealthiest Americans now have more wealth than the bottom 150 million Americans
    combined.

When the number of poor people rapidly expands in a society, that is a recipe for social unrest. At this point, the poorest 50 percent of all Americans collectively own
    just 2.5% of all the wealth in the United States.

The
    hidden tax of inflation is absolutely devastating middle class families all over America. Since 1970, the U.S. dollar has lost more than 83 percent of its value. Any dollars that middle class families try to save are constantly losing a little bit more value every single day.

American workers that try to play by the rules find that they are constantly fighting a losing battle. According to one study, between 1969 and 2009 the median wages earned by American men between the ages of 30 and 50 dropped
    by 27 percent after you account for inflation.

In recent years, many middle class families have seen their paychecks get smaller. Median household income in the United States has fallen
    7.8 percent since December 2007 after adjusting for inflation.

In recent years, many middle class families have seen many of their basic expenses absolutely soar. For example, health insurance costs have risen
    by 23 percent since Barack Obama became president.

Just turning on the lights and heating their homes has become a major burden for many middle class families. Electricity bills in the United States have risen faster than the overall rate of inflation
    for five years in a row.

Just putting gas in the car has become a major financial ordeal for millions of hard working Americans. The average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States has increased by more than
    100 percent since Barack Obama became president.

Sadly,
    government dependence is now at an all-time high, and that is the way that many among the elite like it. When Barack Obama took office, there were 32 million Americans on food stamps. Now, there are more than 46 million Americans on food stamps. In particular, an astounding number of children are on food stamps right now. At this point, approximately one-fourth of all American children are enrolled in the food stamp program.

Many middle class families will not be in the middle class for too much longer. According to a shocking new study from the National Bureau of Economic Research, 200,000 U.S. households will use the money from their tax refunds this year "
    to pay for bankruptcy filing and legal fees".

- See more at: http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a....ahklb0fN.dpuf

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Sad. 100% of degenerate gamblers don't believe that those stats apply to them.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Yawn. Another cut and paste job by pauly. I wonder if the guy has ever had an original thought or he's always allowed others to think, and apparently, speak for him.

PAULYPOKER

I have more of my own posted thoughts than most, including your incoherent WORTHLESS drivel, Mr.40+ accounts and counting.........

Here is just one of many of my own posts:

There is no such thing as Freedom in this World as we know it and I'll prove it!

DEBT created out of thin air known as Currency,Taxes,Levies/Personal loans ETC.These are all forms of Slavery that has every citizen of every country and every government in one Giant Deadly choke hold.
    And this my friends is nothing but the worlds greatest Hoax unknown to the common man!

Who is the master and creator of this systematic hoax?

The ELITE!

Who are the Elite?

The Elite are all of Central bank owners who control all the monies in the entire world ....
    In the United States of America, this Central bank system branch is known as the FEDERAL RESERVE!

The ELITE gives and holds ALL power over ALL GOVERNMENTS of this world to produce MONEY out of thin air, which is then instantly transformed into DEBT.This Debt is then under contract to be paid by the PEOPLE in the form of interest from the debt, income taxes and many other forms of taxes back to the Elite through the government,which is an endless cycle that binds all the people of the WORLD into constant SLAVERY and DEPENDENCE like an unbreakable machine........

In other words:
    As long as their is debt and tons of it, the better it is for the Elite or Central Banking System......

Hence:
    The Elite owned Central banking system Handing out Debt to the Indebted is unlimited...

Even simpler:
    Producing Debt unlimited is the ELITE'S only power over "we the people" which gives them full power over this world !

The ELITE are the Puppet Masters of everyone and everything in this world........

All the governments of this world are the PUPPETS......

All the people of this world are the SLAVES to these PUPPETS who are slaves to the Puppet Masters.........

In a even simpler words:
    These few Elite families have been playing GOD for many centuries!!!

What do these EVIL ELITES cause in this great role of GOD?

They are responsible for everything that is Evil in this World.......

These few Elite EVIL generation upon generations of families caused and cause:
    All Wars,economic collapses,Inflation,deflation,starvation ,preventable sickness,mental illness,etc.

This in turn caused and causes All the human against human competition clear down to the level of the most basic needs for human survival ...

Which causes All crime,fear,envy,hate,uncertainty,and self hopelessness,etc.......

Which completely occupies:
    we the people,
    as blind, divided, wondering souls,
    obeying the almighty dollar,debt,material things and time itself..
    Which are all falsehoods.

The Elite have been designing, planning and executing all of the above for centuries and still are, to keep all their powers of playing God in tact.....

The ONLY secret to this magnificent power the ELITE magically possess over all of us is:
    Going to great unimaginable lengths to Hide this great TRUTH from the people of this world!

1.*Most* of those who are serving in the governments of the world does not know they are serving the PUPPET MASTER as PUPPETS.....

*The politicians who do know are (rewarded with riches beyond the common man's imagination) to keep the secret in tact. Or they are simply silenced (JFK,Abraham Lincoln)*or they are falsely accused of crimes and stripped of all wealth and credibility and some imprisoned. Or be made out to look like a loon by the media ...*

2.*Most* people don't know they are SLAVES.......

*The people who do know have know voice for the simple fact that they are just common folk, but if they do have a voice, they are quickly labeled as mentally ill or nut job conspiracy theorist or both*

If all people of this world knew this greatest truth , there would be no more elite!

Once you fully realize this most powerful TRUTH known to man, you will then understand what FREEDOM andINDEPENDENCE truly is....

What can you do?

There is only one but the most important thing you can do for the sake of humanity.......

SPREAD THIS TRUTH!

The Kraken

Ahhhh, I see. A conspiracy theorist. Well done. You quote "simple facts" yet provide nothing to support your position. JFK and Lincoln ssilenced as a result of realizing the elite possess a magical power over the puppets at least it's an original thought.

ive learned not to discuss or argue anything with conspiracy theorists. I've yet to meet one that was a semi rational non truthing lunatic. There's always another speculative piece of the puzzle.

I'm glad you can see things so clearly and have it figured out. I guess since I'm left not knowing exactly why jfk was assassinated I have be happy being ignorant and blissful. What other option do I have

gotta run Pauly, other accounts demand my attention as well. The TT scandal is heating up.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Ahhhh, I see. A conspiracy theorist. Well done. You quote "simple facts" yet provide nothing to support your position. JFK and Lincoln ssilenced as a result of realizing the elite possess a magical power over the puppets at least it's an original thought.

ive learned not to discuss or argue anything with conspiracy theorists. I've yet to meet one that was a semi rational non truthing lunatic. There's always another speculative piece of the puzzle.

I'm glad you can see things so clearly and have it figured out. I guess since I'm left not knowing exactly why jfk was assassinated I have be happy being ignorant and blissful. What other option do I have

gotta run Pauly, other accounts demand my attention as well. The TT scandal is heating up.
    Exactly:

By your own admission,

You are the simple frog,
    who is in a pot of water
    sitting on the stove
    with the control lever on high
    but do not even realize it
    the water will heat up gradually
    as the government feeds you
    but when the water starts to boil
    it will be too late
    you will simply accept and welcome your own demise.........

The Kraken

Yes. I guess so. By disagreeing with you and your speculative, doomsday bullshit fear mongering, I'm simply a simpleton in a boiling pot of water

Better start stocking up on processed foods, guns and Ammo then Pauly. Just to be prepared for whatever comes your way. Well, except cancer or heart disease. Good thing those two things don't kill near as many people as the government.

PAULYPOKER

I exploit the SYSTEM

always have

always will

There is not one single reason

to be loyal to a system

that has not once

been loyal to its people

is simply ludicrous

the way I see it

if you are loyal to this SYSTEM

you get what you deserve.............
    Points Awarded:

nate turner gave PAULYPOKER 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken

I am loyal to my lifestyle which this system provides. I live comfortably like the frog in warm water.

PAULYPOKER

Not for long........
    for the the simple fact that you are dependent on the SYSTEM...

I myself will always live comfortable,
    for the the simple fact, I am independent from the SYSTEM...

The Kraken

You know what they say about opinions

either way, we'll see.

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I exploit the SYSTEM

always have

always will

There is not one single reason

to be loyal to a system

that has not once

been loyal to its people

is simply ludicrous

the way I see it

if you are loyal to this SYSTEM

you get what you deserve.............

my thoughts exactly for the the last 21 years.

to the wise ...............................peace be upon you

to the stupid.............................. keep paying taxes and having your money redistributed to the wealthy(dopes)