ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

now no, took clonozapam, 1 ** tablet cut into 1/4 so very small dose but not anymore

Either way, i have proved that chi archie and sam diamond are very bad people. I may even need to worn people around here since these 2 guys can't be trusted.

2500 bucks offered to me from another forum to not show up in amazon and wal mart gift cards

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Sammy can just film Hogzilla eating and pass it off as you tt.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    did you even read? Im not doing any video. Sam diamond, aka chi archie is

Im being offered money to not show up.

If there is an sbr bash, ill make my 1st appearance at the bash. Still thinking about it.

My terms where they would call me and we would meet at the tennis courts but not getting a proper response on that.

I just hope the people he has in the vid from around here are prepared for their lives to be turned upside down as i will confront everyone of them personally in public , since not a soul has any clue about the real me, just like most of you all.

I already know about the pm's being sent back and forth and the side bets about what i would do on camera.

If i knew his real name and address I would put a restraining order on him.

I have friends that also have my back and have already told me they were going to severely injure him so im thinking
    of being out of the way. Not sure yet, sunday is a few days off.
    suck bullshit u werent showing up no matter what, and if you are so rich what do you need the money for? if you are really getting money there better be a lot of charitable donation badges at the bottom of your posts

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

nice calls last night fella's

Had over 20 from 2 am to 5 am

Yes i would of shown up if sam diamond wasn't chi archie.
    Maybe they will get in a wreck and die or something and it will be a day of celebration. Thats how i feel about the 2 lying fraud scumbags.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

stayed in last night

First 1234