pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I think I have black man hormones....

This thread is not meant to be racist at all.

For as long as I can remember, I have NEVER been attracted to what mainstream society considers to be attractive. Skinny girls with no curves have never attracted me, yet, it seems 90% of our society (outside of the African American population) is not attracted to girls with bigger butts and curves.

Now keep in mind, there's a difference between Kim Kardashian curvy and fat, but what I don't understand is why men are attracted to a Taylor Swift or Mila Kunis (girls who literally have a butt that seems to go inside her guts) as opposed to girls who actually have a butt to grab on to.

Is it a white man thing? Is it because white males are naturally attracted to Asian women with no curves? Is it because all the white women are leaving the white man for the black man? Why do white men like stick figures and why was I born with a black man's lust for Nicki Minaj's butt? Is there scientific evidence behind it?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Pulse and warm body is pretty much all u need.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Maybe it's cus you are black haha. You can have all the big girls just leave me the Jessica Alba clones

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Amen brother. Nothing like a big booty right in your mouth

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I prefer 100% natural girls with meat on them and I am white. I can't speak for everyone but keep in mind Hollywood is full of lies and false realities.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

We get it. You need attention so you pretend to be racist

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    This thread is not meant to be racist at all.

For as long as I can remember, I have NEVER been attracted to what mainstream society considers to be attractive. Skinny girls with no curves have never attracted me, yet, it seems 90% of our society (outside of the African American population) is not attracted to girls with bigger butts and curves.

Now keep in mind, there's a difference between Kim Kardashian curvy and fat, but what I don't understand is why men are attracted to a Taylor Swift or Mila Kunis (girls who literally have a butt that seems to go inside her guts) as opposed to girls who actually have a butt to grab on to.

Is it a white man thing? Is it because white males are naturally attracted to Asian women with no curves? Is it because all the white women are leaving the white man for the black man? Why do white men like stick figures and why was I born with a black man's lust for Nicki Minaj's butt? Is there scientific evidence behind it?
    this guy is obsessed with white people

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I am only attracted to women with 8 nipples.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I am only attracted to women with 8 nipples.
    Pics?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Pics?

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

OP, what does any of this have to do with sports or gambling? Who gives a crap what kind of girls you like?

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

he wants to be white so bad, and is most likely sucking the jizz out, and taking load after load in his loose azz by gay white men....he does have something black though...A SMALL BRAIN!! LOL!!!

It's sooooooooooooooooooo easy.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 05-19-13 at 05:34 PM.