keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post

It's a good thing for the rest of you detractors that Keyboarding joined your ranks; I was just about to whip up a paragraph calling you all Neanderthals who dislike it simply because the humour is too intelligent for you to grasp.
    Much obliged.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Add King of Queens to the list.
    Not even in the same league of garbage as the shows I listed. Let me post random clips of each show, pay particular attention to the use of laugh tracks to aide each show along (the more it is used, the more insulted the viewer should feel in my opinion):

spike420211
    spike420211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2925

Don't even get me started on Everybody loves Raymond.....
    I often wondered if Ray Romano ever got jacked up on the street becuz he played such a pussywhupped character on TV...

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by spike420211 View Post
    I often wondered if Ray Romano ever got jacked up on the street becuz he played such a pussywhupped character on TV...

To the guy talking about King of Queens, come on, that's a decent show to say the least. Everybody loves Raymond is a disgrace to american men everywhere...it is the reason men have no balls and have to ask their wife to use the restroom.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    To the guy talking about King of Queens, come on, that's a decent show to say the least. Everybody loves Raymond is a disgrace to american men everywhere...it is the reason men have no balls and have to ask their wife to use the restroom.
    That show was a very accurate portrayal of most relationships. You think it was causal when it was nothing more than a reflection.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    That show was a very accurate portrayal of most relationships. You think it was causal when it was nothing more than a reflection.
    QFT.

The stereotypical heterosexual American male seems to be convinced that pop culture and the feminist movement are the reasons they are second-class citizens in the Western world. I don't know if they'll ever realize that they simply became so weak and undisciplined as a whole that it left a power vacuum which nature filled with what was left: women and gays.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Married With Children
    Seinfeld
    Perfect Strangers
    Three's Company
    Fresh Prince

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

never watched the show but she is fukking hot.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

the show was amazing the 1st few seasons. Amy was a great addition but way to much relationship BS these days with the annoying blonde and the wallawitz guy.
    Penny is super hot. I remember her on that john ritter show 8 simple rules of dating my daughter or something along those lines.

First 123