YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

will the maid get the Million bucks for Chris Dorner?

Yesterday morning, two maids — still unnamed at this time — walked into what they believed to be an empty cabin in California's Big Bear mountains. Instead, they stumbled upon fugitive ex-cop Christopher Dorner, who tied them up and fled in a purple Nissan. Eventually, one of the maids managed to break loose and call the police. About a half-hour later, according to the Los Angeles Times, "officers with the California Department of Fish and Wildlife spotted the stolen vehicle and called for backup," and the chase was on. Following a shoot-out, Dorner took refuge in another cabin, where he died in a fire.

Normally, the maid's actions, which clearly led to Dorner's demise, would merely earn her the gratitude of the police force and the community. But this was hardly just any old criminal investigation. Three days ago, a group of local businesses, organizations, and private citizens, led by the Los Angeles mayor's office, cobbled together a record-breaking $1 million reward for information leading to Dorner's "arrest, apprehension, and conviction," in the words of Riverside County District Attorney Paul Zellerbach.

Does the maid, in a fairy-tale twist, get that million dollars? It's not clear. The maid's phone call didn't technically lead to the "arrest, apprehension, and conviction" of Dorner, only to his death, so if the terms of the reward are taken literally, it would seem she's out of luck. However, the city did get exactly what it wanted — the chance to bring Dorner to justice and end his reign of terror. Being stingy with the money, in such a high-profile case, could arguably dissuade citizens from making an effort to help the LAPD when rewards are offered in the future.

The ultimate decision for how to dole out that million-dollar bounty rests with the mayor's office, LAPD spokesperson Richard French tells Daily Intelligencer. "When there are rewards like this, they have to sit down with investigators and others, including the people who are offering the reward, the organizations who were offering the reward, and they have to kind of figure out how, or if, the reward is going to be distributed." There are no standard guidelines for rewards of this nature; they're handled on a "case by case basis," French says. A message left with the mayor's office has not been returned.

... sad thing is, when I hear them make this "reward" and use that language, about leading to the "arrest and conviction". I knew they were gonna use it to back out, cuz they knew he was going to be killed, not arrested... it was obvious

I hope this woman gets her $$$

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

She aint gonna get jack shit

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

if i was the woman... i would claim the reward was offered partly, because it was known Dorner had sympathizers... and claim that I was one of them.

if the reward was not offered, I wouldnt have called the police as quickly as I did... and he would still be on the lose.

Imsmarterthanu

Quote Originally Posted by YouMama View Post
    if i was the woman... i would claim the reward was offered partly, because it was known Dorner had sympathizers... and claim that I was one of them.

if the reward was not offered, I wouldnt have called the police as quickly as I did... and he would still be on the lose.
    You weren't tied up so you don't know if you wouldn't have called the police besides he stole their car of course they're going to call the cops regardless. They are maids so they are probably immigrants they probably don't know jack shit about anything you think the LAPD is gonna pay them anything ? The city still has to pay for the damages done to the cabin plus whatever else was in there. Plus the lawsuits coming from the previous shootings of innocent people.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    You weren't tied up so you don't know if you wouldn't have called the police besides he stole their car of course they're going to call the cops regardless. They are maids so they are probably immigrants they probably don't know jack shit about anything you think the LAPD is gonna pay them anything ? The city still has to pay for the damages done to the cabin plus whatever else was in there. Plus the lawsuits coming from the previous shootings of innocent people.
    Imagine if they got deported.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

They should get the money. I heard the police spokesman hemming and hawing and its BS. They deserve the reward. I am just glad he didnt kill them.

That dorner died saved us millions. A death penaly case just to try in california costs over 1.1 million. Inmates on death row cost 90k per year more then inmates in general population. So CONSERVATIVE estimates his death saved us 5 million bucks.

Pay the ladies

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

if they are illegal they can deport her, but she still has the right to sue for that million dollars and until thta case is closed they can't deport her. There's no baring that illegal immigrants can't claim rewards.

Imsmarterthanu

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    They should get the money. I heard the police spokesman hemming and hawing and its BS. They deserve the reward. I am just glad he didnt kill them.

That dorner died saved us millions. A death penaly case just to try in california costs over 1.1 million. Inmates on death row cost 90k per year more then inmates in general population. So CONSERVATIVE estimates his death saved us 5 million bucks.

Pay the ladies
    Inmates on death row cost 90k more not because they are spending more money on the inmate but only because the prison system is a private corporate interest that exceedingly spends people's tax dollars like nothing because they don't earn it you people just give it to them. It's a business for them they buy and sell crime to the public then charge your tax dollars. They spend around 10 billion dollars a year in california on the "corrections". They also charge 3 grand a night per arrestee before they see the judge or go to court 72 hours max hold, 3 grand for what ? juice cartons and balogni sandwiches.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Pay

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

They Maid should be thankful Dorner was not the Monster the LAPD media makes him into, by sparing their lives. He could easily killed them with his hands and remained incognito for another week or two if he wanted to.

Da Beer Guy
    Da Beer Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    They Maid should be thankful Dorner was not the Monster the LAPD media makes him into, by sparing their lives. He could easily killed them with his hands and remained incognito for another week or two if he wanted to.
    exactly. The monsters are the LAPD.

i hope the police officers who shot the innocent women driving that
    truck get kicked off the police force.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pouyasophy

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

one or both of the housekeepers

WILL GET PAID!! 100% guaranteed!!

Tacos and burritos for everyone!!

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    one or both of the housekeepers

WILL GET PAID!! 100% guaranteed!!

Tacos and burritos for everyone!!
    No one getting sh1t for these two reason!

1) He had to be captured alive then,

2) Convicted in a court of Law.

Everyone loses the Dorner sweepstakes thanks to a bunch of trigger happy white cops who had a mouse trapped in the corner with nowhere to run. Dorner was surrounded by 7 Snipers and APC units. He was going nowhere. They wanted this guy silence just like Harvey Oswald. They deprived the Victims family of justice. The police gave him the easy way out, instead of having him sit on death row and think about his action while waiting to die.

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Hmm... the cops start the fire that kills him, then stiff the woman that essentially saved their lives?

Yeah, I can see that happening.

James D

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    Inmates on death row cost 90k more not because they are spending more money on the inmate but only because the prison system is a private corporate interest that exceedingly spends people's tax dollars like nothing because they don't earn it you people just give it to them. It's a business for them they buy and sell crime to the public then charge your tax dollars. They spend around 10 billion dollars a year in california on the "corrections". They also charge 3 grand a night per arrestee before they see the judge or go to court 72 hours max hold, 3 grand for what ? juice cartons and balogni sandwiches.

I dont disagree the system is an absolute racket. I also know it isnt changing anytime soon. So like I said that he died saves us conservatively 5 million bucks. Now pay these ladies the reward, illegal or not.

James D

He killed many innocent people, just because he didnt kill these housekeepers does not mean he is not a monster. You hate the police thats obvious.

How do you justify him killing that young woman and her fiancé just because her old man was a cop?? Come on frost, if that was your family you would be singing a different tune.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    He killed many innocent people, just because he didnt kill these housekeepers does not mean he is not a monster. You hate the police thats obvious.

How do you justify him killing that young woman and her fiancé just because her old man was a cop?? Come on frost, if that was your family you would be singing a different tune.
    Not justified but cops are all pigs...they all are either incredibly stupid or incredibly corrupt. Never met a cop who protected and served anybody, ever.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I just assumed they likely didn't have papers, and the reward was that they got to be left alone.

Imsmarterthanu

The LAPD

BLOOD IN

BLOOD OUT

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Maids were never in the mix. Not even scheduled to clean the place until the following day. No dinero for the maids.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2683160.html

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

No one getting sh1t for these two reason!

1) He had to be captured alive then,

2) Convicted in a court of Law.

Everyone loses the Dorner sweepstakes thanks to a bunch of trigger happy white cops who had a mouse trapped in the corner with nowhere to run. Dorner was surrounded by 7 Snipers and APC units. He was going nowhere. They wanted this guy silence just like Harvey Oswald. They deprived the Victims family of justice. The police gave him the easy way out, instead of having him sit on death row and think about his action while waiting to die.
    hey ignorant there were plenty of black cops there that wanted him dead. Slavery ended a long time ago get over it Jesse Jackson

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

The fine print gets you every time:

for information leading to Dorner's "arrest, apprehension, and conviction,"

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

More reason to hate the pigs and this bullshit justice system. penetrate you if you feel otherwise.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    More reason to hate the pigs and this bullshit justice system. penetrate you if you feel otherwise.
    the world would be a much better place of you followed your hero's lead, and put a bullet into your empty head...you are one worthless POS.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Anyone who supports this guy is a fukkin nut case and an idiot. If you read the guys manifesto, he specifically said he intended to harm innocent women and children.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

So there were never maids, but a couple who owned the place. Meh, doesn't make the story any more or less interesting.

They have to get something. The LAPD is taking a big enough PR hit as it is.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    the world would be a much better place of you followed your hero's
    lead, and put a bullet into your empty head...you are one worthless POS.
    And you're a racist worthless pos. The difference is i will tell you that to your face, and still split your wig if you don't apologize for being a bigot. Now go and hide behind the computer screen before you become the next victim of a big bad negro, since you're shook of black people.