Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Putting my picks in the saloon today because I feel like swearing a lot!

Richmond always looses on the road. They've lost they're last six fuckin' games on the road. And when they lose, they lose by a lot more than 4 fuckin' points. This is an easy cover for St. Joe's. When Xavier travelled to St.Joe's they were pummeled by The Hawks. Only with the help of the penetrating refs were Richmond able to hang on & win by 2.

• Spiders are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 vs. Atlantic 10.
    • Spiders are 4-11 ATS in their last 15 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
    • Spiders are 5-15 ATS in their last 20 games overall.
    • Spiders are 5-15-2 ATS in their last 22 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
    • Spiders are 3-12-2 ATS in their last 17 road games.

When the Spiders lost to Temple that was the back breaker IMO. I didn't see the game but I know that St. Joe's can beat Temple so, I wouldn't touch Richmond with a 10 foot fuckin' pole today!

St. Joes -4

Somehow Kent St. was able to cover double digits against Central Mich & Easter Mich. They woun't be doing this tonight. Bowling Green kicked the shit outta Kent St. in Janurary & Miami played Bowling Green really tough & actuallt beat them in last 2 minutes of the game by out playing them! Miami isn't going to let Kent St. score 75+ points like like the Flashed have become accustomed to in their last 3 games.
    With losses to Bucknell, Princton, Toledo & Akron Kent St. look slike they can lose outright to any given team on any given night.

• Golden Flashes are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 Wednesday games.
    • Golden Flashes are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games vs. a team with a losing S.U. record.
    • Golden Flashes are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
    • Golden Flashes are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS win.

Don't waste you're fuckin' $ on Kent St. tonight
    Miami Ohio +9

Boston College suffered a heart breaking loss to Wake already this year. It was in Wake Forest & now that the Eagles have home court advantage I don't see the refs aiding the deacon's like they did last month. I think the fuckin' books are right on with this line so I would buy the 5.5 points & take BC on the moneyline. Thia won't provide a very big payout but, it's one of the squarest plays I have for today. Wake Forest just snapped a 4 game losing streak to shitty FSU & will likely be going on another 4+ game losing strak
    B.C. M/L

Toledo is playing way over their penetrating heads lately. They are on a 5 game tear & have actually beat some good teams in the process. I think that Buffalo has won their last three home games &should play Toledo hard again tonight. I don't know that Toledo has another road victory left in them& Toledo does not play very penetrating well vs. Buffalo. Buffalo has beat Toledo in their last 5 match ups.
    When you put a team that is below .500 in their last 5 as a -4 favourite vs. a team on a 5 game winning streak....somethings up.
    Buffalo -4

It's been a long time sine Akron has covered double digit. This isn't a team that should ever be favourite by double digits, unless they are playing a fuckin high school team. This is one of my riskier picks today because it's never good to bet against a team on a 15 game winning streak & undefeated in their conference but I like Easter Michigan here. Eagles are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games overall. To be safe I would buy a point or a point & a 1/2.
    Easter Michigan +10.5

A 2-8 vs. a 7-3 seems like a no brainer here. When you consider that OKST. beat the Raiders by 34 last time they played, it becomes an even bigger fuckin' lock. Cowboys are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a losing S.U. record.

• Red Raiders are 5-12 ATS in their last 17 games following a SU loss of more than 20 points.
    • Red Raiders are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
    • Red Raiders are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 vs. Big 12.

It would be a long hard fuckin' game to watch if you have you're cash on Texas Tech. Jamal Williams is also unlikely to play tonight.
    OKST. -12

If Nebraksa made the Tournament would they be a 16 seed? This is how I am approaching this game. It's possible that the Hoosiers will be a No. 1 seed and if they were they would be favoured by about 23-24 points in the 1st round & they might very well cover. The question is...."Are the Cornhuskers a 16 seed type team ?"
    I don't fuckin' think so. I think Nebraska would play much better than a 16 seed. So, I think 23 points is far too fuckin' much to cover. Nebraska hasn't lost by 20 points to anyone this season except The Buckeyes & that includes Wiconsin, Michigan & Michigan St.

• Cornhuskers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
    • Cornhuskers are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
    • Cornhuskers are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 vs. Big Ten.

Before covering vs. Michigan in they're last home game The Hoosiers hadn't covered at home in their last 5 tries.
    Nebraska +23

This is my favourite team this year & I didn't even bother looking at this game. All I need to know is that Rotnei is playing!!!!
    Butler -12

East Carolina hosts UAB & the home team hasn't won this match-up in 2 years. This may not change today but, I can't be sure witch of these two shit teams can pull off a win. I am going to wait untill the OVER/UNDER is posted & that will be my pick for this game. I think this OVER/UNDER is delayed because the books are sick of losing money to the over. I expect that they will inflate this over under trying to get us to bet the under.
    Well, it's posted at 152.5. EC scores 77 points per game & UAB scores 74. That's not as concerning as the fact that they both allow over 71 points against. I still think the penetrating books jacked this line too high & I am on the under.
    EC/UAB under 152

After getting thumped by Mizzou I wonder if Miss can beat anyone. My concern is that Texas A&M will allow Ole Miss to control the tempo of the game. If that happens, its a huge blow out for Mississippi.

• Aggies are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 home games.
    • Aggies are 36-15 ATS in their last 51 games following a S.U. loss.

This may look good for A&M but I like these statistics better

• Over is 4-0 in Rebels last 4 overall.
    • Over is 5-0 in Rebels last 5 games after allowing more than 90 points in their previous game.
    • Over is 5-0-1 in Rebels last 6 Wednesday games.
    • Over is 4-0 in Rebels last 4 games following a S.U. loss.
    • Over is 4-0 in Rebels last 4 vs. Southeastern.
    • Over is 13-3 in Rebels last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.

Texas A&M/Mississippi over 128

I haven't seen the Cannes play yet this year. All I know is that they play incredible fuckin' defense & they are on a super run, winning 18 of their last 20 & also covering in 10 of their last 12. I also see they started off their season with eleven straight unders. I think this game has under written all over it. FSU hasn't suffered a loss of more than 4.5 in their conference so, I am not sure Miami can cover the 5.5 they need to tonight. the play again here is under 126.5.

• Under is 11-2 in Hurricanes last 13 games following a ATS win.
    • Under is 12-4-1 in Hurricanes last 17 overall.
    • Under is 6-2 in Hurricanes last 8 road games.
    • Under is 11-4 in Hurricanes last 15 games following a S.U. win.
    • Under is 5-2 in Hurricanes last 7 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
    • Under is 5-2 in Hurricanes last 7 vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.

Miami/FSU under 126.5

If Dayton was able to cover this exact same spread over Fordham, I don't see why Xavier can't.

• Musketeers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games.
    • Musketeers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS win.
    • Musketeers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U. win.
    • Musketeers are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 vs. Atlantic 10.
    • Musketeers are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games overall.

What scares the shit outta me here is that both teams lost to Charlotte so, it appears both these teams are capable of having bad games. I will still stick with guns and show some balls and ask The Musketeers to cover the full 15.5 in this spot.
    Xavier -15.5

I thought Bowling Green would be getting upwards of 5 points as a home dog. The linemakers have decided that this is a one point game. I have to disagree. Western Michigan has covered in 17 of it's last 21 games.
    I'm trying to figure out how The Falcons will find a way to stay in this game without letting it get outta hand towards the end of the 1st 1/2 & towards the end of the game.
    With fouls at the end I think Western Michigan comes out on top by 3 or 4 maybe more.

• Broncos are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games vs. a team with a losing S.U. record.
    • Broncos are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
    • Broncos are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
    • Broncos are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Mid-American.
    • Broncos are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games following a S.U. loss.

Oh, & sorry it appears I read that spread wrong, Bowling Green is a home FAVOURITE making Western Michigan a good ROAD MONEYLINE DOG

Western Michigan M/L

I remember losing a nice parlay when Syracusse couldn't handle Villanova but, I am a Syracuse fan 1st & formost so, my judgement might have been swayed a little because of this. I also didn't like seeing the Orange loose to Pitt but, I still like the Cuse here today. I am never entirely sure that the Orangemen are gonna show up but, they only have to win by 5 tonight. Certainly not one of my strongest picks tonight but, I couldn't get any fuckin' sleep tonight if I took UCONN & lost cash when the Syracuse wins by 11-12.
    Syracuse -4.5

Well, that's it for the 7:00 games.
    If I have time I will hit the late games.
    Here's some N.B.A. games:

Atlanta/Orlando under 198.5
    Cavs +7
    Bobcats/Pacers over 185
    Nuggets M/L
    Knicks-8.5
    Pistons M/L

If I have time I'll cover the late games.

If the Penguins could someone else besides The Devils & The Caps we might get to see how they are gonna fair out this year! Ottawa's gonna have a hard time containing Crosby & Malkin & this should be an easy win for the Pens. As a 2 to 1 favourite there's not much value there & it's always risky to flirt with that fuckin' Puck line. Remember no Spezza and Latendresse.
    Penguins M/L

With Franzen out & both teams coming off unders in their last games I like the under in Hockeytown.
    I don't know if Jimmy Howard will get rattled early or if Elliott will get rocked in the 1st but, if the game starts as i expect it will I can see a 2-1 final, maybe 3-1 with an empty net goal at the end.
    Under is 11-2 in Red Wings last 13 home games.
    St.Louis/Detroit under 5.5

I've already lost twice on the Flames & I'm not about to make that same mistake for a third penetrating time in a row. Calgary always starts out strong and then allows 4-5 goals in the 2nd 1/2 of the game. If a goal line bet is ever gonna pan out it's in this game. I don't know who the starting goalies are tonight but, I still like the Stars to beat up on the lowly fuckin' Flames tonight.
    Dallas -1.5

I'm coming off a fairly bad night last night going 3-5 overall. I haven't been't hitting with any regualrity lately but an still up on the year.
    After depositing $750 days before the Super Bowl I have a total balance of $560 between two accounts & have withdrawn $400. I collected 2 Tennis bets in the amount of $60 & have lost $10 playing local Sports Lottery (Proline). I carried over a small $50 balance from last year. So, I know what you're thinking. It's been a month & a 1/2 and I have realized a profit of just over $150 but, this might be the 1st time in 5 years I haven't been down going into March Madness. There's still a while to go till the Conference Tournaments start but, that's generally when I take a shit & lose a ton of cash. The Super Bowl cost me the brunt of my Bankroll & if it weren't for that horrible call at the end of the game I would be up $750 right now instead of $150. That's neither here nor there, I only mention it because it is only my stupidity that allowed me to wager more than 50% of my BR on that game. It's the Super Bowl, what can ya do?
    I feel like this is going to be a good 1st 1/4 for me & any tailers should expect to see a nice ROI from me this month.
    I have a rolling Pick of the Week/Day that is sitting at 13-5 right now & I haven't gone a losing streak greater than 2 games yet this year.
    Good Luck.
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 02-13-13 at 02:39 PM.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck today Jay

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Thanks.
    You tailin' anything?
    Or fading them all?

hugh613
    hugh613's Avatar Become A Pro!