bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

theres an old saying in the world of sports(do you think it can apply to love)

when theres talk of a legendary or superstar player of coach...that you never want to be the guy replacing him...you want to be the guy after that guy....

do you think that applies to love?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

i know I know...hard to imagine that a heartthrob like the brain, who gets a good size hard one on command, could ever get his heart broken...but its true

bobby heenan
    Update your status

its ok boys...to open up and feel something...to let your feelings out amongst men

see on the outside im a complete asshole...its not an act just part of who I am...but on the inside is a loyal, generous, man who yearns to be loved and appreciated...

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

bobby heenan
    Update your status

listen robert sacrelicious...i know you dont like me....but lets put our differences aside here for a few moments...lets be real....its not a shame to cry...although i do realize youve never had a steady gf for more than, lets say, 2 or 3 weeks

bobby heenan
    Update your status

it started wilder than the wind...a real love affair....although i was aware she had an ex bf...i didnt know much and wasnt even aware of how long they had been apart....she was a lifelong family friend who had always had a crush on me....so i went for it...a real knockout....but over time we realized that we were just in love with each others looks and had the fire down below....but not much else in common....

didnt like my manners...i didnt like country music...i didnt like her work ethic(because it was basically non existent)....didnt like my drinking habits or me not texting that im safe or at home when i went out with friends(because i usually passed out upon return)....didnt like that i never went down on her( i did once early on for a little bit when i was hammered....it wasnt smelly...but i was so drunk that i was more interested in getting her to let me put in her butthole which she did)....never enough flowers or me telling her how pretty she was...i figured she knew otherwise i wouldnt be with her.....she was a narcissist(not like the stand in the mirror and admire her own beauty type)

we did both like sports alot though

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Robert Sacrelicious.... I actually kind of like the ring of that.