pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Psalm 91

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD,He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Wow! That was great fellas,wasn't it?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This is somewhat similar to how Seaweed nation rolls.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Amen

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Heaven

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Thanks reverend

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19480

whats your point Pronk?
    its a boring and tedious read.

What happened in your life that made you post this?
    Or are you one of those gay-ass 'wwjd' hipsters that speak verses at random to get attention.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Amen

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Ye of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it. John 8:44
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 02-08-13 at 06:28 AM. Reason: spelling

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19480

I say, "don't drink yellow snow."
    What the hell guys.
    Random verses-what for? Whats your point?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

calm down Darren, not all is as it appears. Don't take everything at face value.

like right now I'm thinking you are having a reaction due to the fact you might have been molested by a priest at a young age.

but I'm not going to give in to believing that or accusing you of that.

in the mean time. meditate on this wisdom and truth from the Bible and be calmed by the Lord.

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." Ezekial 23:20

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Can I get a:

AMEN

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4140

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD,He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Wow! That was great fellas,wasn't it?
    This is an interesting verse. Is not this King David writing, essentially a poem to glorify his God? We get that on SBR too. Anyone remember my JJ poem?

He was a fat Zucchini, Russian
    Wore a wilderness smile.
    A Bandit with a penchant for Toupees
    And cigarillos and Vegas.

Once saw him riding tandem
    On a rusted bike.
    He looked at me,
    "Never heard of yah pal."

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I'll let you know if I believe in God when there are 10 fukkin secs left in the game and I'm down by 2 with the ball

By the way, I'll tell you if God exists after that 10 secs

BLACzar7777777
    Back in the Office
    BLACzar7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Amen. Truth#No Days Off [M.A.D.E] 4 capitAl

BLACzar7777777
    Back in the Office
    BLACzar7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Amen.Truth

High3rEl3m3nt