Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post

That is immaterial imo. The cops could not take the risk that Dorner will kill anyone else. Do you think the police should have sacrificed one or two of their own to bring this guy out alive? Dorner killed enough people, and he was not willing to lay down his arms. He gave the police no other choice.
    No, I don't think any of the officers lives should have been risked once he was cornered.

That's yet another fuckup 100% by the LAPD having another officer die at that scene imho.

There was no imminent risk to life with him cornered in a remote cabin. They chose to lynch him against their duty to bring him to justice.

LAPD basically proved themselves to be exactly what this guy claimed they were.

The guy did very wrong. That does not give police the right to stoop to the same murderous level. Just try and imagine a society where your local police have a choice to kill or apprehend...

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    No, I don't think any of the officers lives should have been risked once he was cornered.

That's yet another fuckup 100% by the LAPD having another officer die at that scene imho.

There was no imminent risk to life with him cornered in a remote cabin. They chose to lynch him against their duty to bring him to justice.

LAPD basically proved themselves to be exactly what this guy claimed they were.

The guy did very wrong. That does not give police the right to stoop to the same murderous level. Just try and imagine a society where your local police have a choice to kill or apprehend...
    Respectfully disagree with your assessment. Dorner continued to fire away with his arsenal. And in the end, he terminated his own life it appears. No way did he want to spend the rest of his life locked in a cage.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Respectfully disagree with your assessment. Dorner continued to fire away with his arsenal. And in the end, he terminated his own life it appears. No way did he want to spend the rest of his life locked in a cage.
    He probably did plan to die there. Just don't like seeing police helping people along with that unless they have to.

It's not Dorner I give a shit about. It's the law I care about. As that's a cornerstone of a healthy society.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

They lied about the fire saying he started it himself, they also stopped news helicopters from filming how they were actually going to burn the house down. They lied over and over again, the orders were shoot to kill why do you think they brought their assault rifles with them they exchanged fire and Dorner won the gun battle. They decided to burn the house down so that he would come out of the house and they could shoot him outside in the open that's also why they asked the helicopters to leave.

I think it's important to note this incident and other incidents like this one. The police are actually a private organization that is funded through public dollars. When they have nothing to gain they would rather erase or "terminate" as Dorner put it that which questions their authenticity. The news is basically a public relations team for the system and the police are the back bone of the system. The News spread fear when the police want them to, they also spread good guys vs bad guys misinformation and condition it into peoples minds over and over to follow a pyramid mentality rather than equal playing field where humans are humans.
    Points Awarded:

nate turner gave Imsmarterthanu 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nate turner

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    They lied about the fire saying he started it himself, they also stopped news helicopters from filming how they were actually going to burn the house down. They lied over and over again, the orders were shoot to kill why do you think they brought their assault rifles with them they exchanged fire and Dorner won the gun battle. They decided to burn the house down so that he would come out of the house and they could shoot him outside in the open that's also why they asked the helicopters to leave.

I think it's important to note this incident and other incidents like this one. The police are actually a private organization that is funded through public dollars. When they have nothing to gain they would rather erase or "terminate" as Dorner put it that which questions their authenticity. The news is basically a public relations team for the system and the police are the back bone of the system. The News spread fear when the police want them to, they also spread good guys vs bad guys misinformation and condition it into peoples minds over and over to follow a pyramid mentality rather than equal playing field where humans are humans.
    So they lie to you repeatedly, yet you still worship the government and cops. You're pretty smart.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    So they lie to you repeatedly, yet you still worship the government and cops. You're pretty smart.
    What ?

How do I "worship" the government and cops ?

I could care less about them both

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imsmarterthanu View Post
    they lied about the fire saying he started it himself, they also stopped news helicopters from filming how they were actually going to burn the house down. They lied over and over again, the orders were shoot to kill why do you think they brought their assault rifles with them they exchanged fire and dorner won the gun battle. They decided to burn the house down so that he would come out of the house and they could shoot him outside in the open that's also why they asked the helicopters to leave.

I think it's important to note this incident and other incidents like this one. The police are actually a private organization that is funded through public dollars. When they have nothing to gain they would rather erase or "terminate" as dorner put it that which questions their authenticity. The news is basically a public relations team for the system and the police are the back bone of the system. The news spread fear when the police want them to, they also spread good guys vs bad guys misinformation and condition it into peoples minds over and over to follow a pyramid mentality rather than equal playing field where humans are humans.

to the real righteous............................... ...........peace be upon you

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    He probably did plan to die there. Just don't like seeing police helping people along with that unless they have to.

It's not Dorner I give a shit about. It's the law I care about. As that's a cornerstone of a healthy society.

so you agree with me on sandusky.

why the sodomite sandusky didnt get a fair trial

to the righteous............................... ...peace be upon you

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

nate......get to pickin boy

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

can we move along from this same script.

because shari91 aka superwomen said there isn't any racist post in this thread or on this site.

listen, the ish that is coming to this country will be much worst than,a tom negro that got upset and shot a couple of devils. He felt he did everything by the white man rules and still was not accepted (insert laughter)............negro got a negro wake up call.

poor boo boo.

mr. walters peace be upon you

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post

can we move along from this same script.

because shari91 aka superwomen said there isn't any racist post in this thread or on this site.

listen, the ish that is coming to this country will be much worst than,a tom negro that got upset and shot a couple of devils. He felt he did everything by the white man rules and still was not accepted (insert laughter)............negro got a negro wake up call.

poor boo boo.

mr. walters peace be upon you

Not sure what's racist about my post nate. Shouldn't we all be pickin winners boy?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unfortunately not enough pigs were slaughtered.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

that was some great tv!! I had my popcorn out and was cheering while that loser BURNED!!

LOL!!!

LA POLICE DEPT!!!!

TheRifleman

you lost

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    that was some great tv!! I had my popcorn out and was cheering while that loser BURNED!!

LOL!!!

LA POLICE DEPT!!!!
    and I was cheering that he blew away five pigs

and caused them to spend millions of dollars they don't have

not to mention how much more they get sued for the people they wrongfully shot

dorner is an american hero

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

I agree he is a hero. There is no accountability, so citizens are forced to hold these cops accountable. You cant go through the justice system, so war seems like the only way.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

Can't see it. He executed a women and her boyfriend for no other reason than she was the daughter of a cop who represented him. He turned into a sociopath and coward. Carry on Emily.

TheRifleman

The bottom-line is that this ex-cop, is a loser POS, just like Emily and the rest of you cockroaches. There is absolutely no proof that this fat pos black loser, was wronged, or witnessed any wrong doing on the part of the LAPD, and even if there was wrong doing.... he had no right to take matters into his own hands.

He took the life of innocent people....a young girl and cops that he had no beef with.....nothing but a black pos loser.....

Hope he is burning in HELL right now....

Can't wait for the Zimmerman trial....he's going to be found INNOCENT....LOL!!

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

At least the victims have the comfort of knowing he died the most painful way imaginable

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    At least the victims have the comfort of knowing he died the most painful way imaginable
    Unfortunately,King, he was such a coward, that he shot himself (presumably in the head) and didn't feel a thing....

KingJD31

Damn , well let's hope he's getting drilled in the ass by a demon
    Points Awarded:

TheRifleman gave KingJD31 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

Unfortunately,King, he was such a coward, that he shot himself (presumably in the head) and didn't feel a thing....

Sniper got him!!

Optional

There is absolutely no proof that this fat pos black loser, was wronged, or witnessed any wrong doing on the part of the LAPD
    That's why he had to die.

If he had lived all his allegations would have been aired and tested in open court.

Disaster for the police.

What's the odds we never hear another word about the re-opening of the investigation about the female officer kicking a civilian in the face now?

KingJD31

These people feel worse for dorner who was fired from a job then the ones who were murdered, sick world

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I could care less about the rights of the criminals.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Is the OP Cole Bartiromo?

Brent13081
    Fading the home team(Minnesota)
    Brent13081's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6148

Rifleman is a idiot! And obvious racist... Mr Dorner from all accounts was a very trustworthy person.. Tried to go thru the proper channels after getting raw deal.. He was a whistleblower and deserved better... Shame on you L.A.P.D !! They are the cowards! Ruined a mans life.. His actions were wrong for killing innocent people... But the piece of sheet police caused all of this... I would b will to bet if they really do re open the case that he was telling the truth! True American hero!!!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Is the OP Cole Bartiromo?

I know who the "dollar scholar" is, but..........................

First ... 2345