bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

did something pretty ****** up tonight boys

so backstory...this girl ive been friend with since i was 19 or so...she was 16 when i met her...she was in love with me...but i never pursued....and at that time she was very attractive....whatever....as time went on she gained weight or whatever...but i just never wanted to take it to that level.......as we got older we still hung out...in my mid 20s....she was going to grad school and in the middle of the week id go over and get hammered and sometimes crash with her in her bed....but at the time she was sleeping with one of my boys who i considered beneath me and id never hit any of his leftovers....this girl has been so great to me over the years....helped me through a tough breakup been one of my best friends...shes engaged...wedding in may....her and her fiance have been great to me....go over to their house for dinners...hes good to me....basically this girl wanted me for a long time but I was never into it

today i take a nap around 330...wakeup around 5....through this nap i had a dream in which we were hanging out.....we went on a walk in this dream and she said things "not like I ever get laid anymore"....towards the end I could feel like we were about to smash......I woke up...and I woke up rock hard as penetrate....one of the hardest erections ive ever had....I even went and looked at it in a mirror....my rooster looked like it grew another inch....so naturally i pleasured myself to it...

so i text her...hey lets go grab some food and drink or two....she was actually right in the same area....and said cool as we havent hung out in a month or so...shes like ill pick you up...i get in shes like "oh he says hi"...i said tell him i said hi...me and him are cool...so we go out and she cant drink cause shes on call....so I have 4 long islands and decide to tell her about the dream i had...and the erection(minus the pleasuring myself).....which was really awkward.....so before we decide to leave she says "i could really go for a cigarette"...to which shes oblivious to the fact that i smoke now...i reveal a pack and shes pretty happy...we each have a couple and she says "maybe we should go to my car and see if we cant repeat that hard on you said you had".....so we go in and penetrate....i had the same type of erection and made her *** twice before i did(thank you booze)....and ummmm ....lets just say that makes things really awkward now......" we have to keep this a secret"....yeah no shit....bottom line...they are pigs...

phillysfinest4
    phillysfinest4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

You got pics of her?

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

So basically the mirror was much better.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

i wont lie...standing in front of the mirror i was impressed...had that kind of erection with my last gf, maybe 3-5 times, and she was very pretty....not going the with pics in this instance

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Someone has done this to your mom on more then one occasion...it most likely how you were conceived...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13348

good for you guy. the thing you'll realize as you get older is that all chicks like a hard rooster no matter if it's yours or her husband's.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    Someone has done this to your mom on more then one occasion...it most likely how you were conceived...
    most likely...i understand...but im the spitting image of my father so im pretty sure at least it was him that did a dastardly deed

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    good for you guy. the thing you'll realize as you get older is that all chicks like a hard rooster no matter if it's yours or her husband's.
    i kind of feel like a dirtbag

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13348

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    i kind of feel like a dirtbag
    you told her about a fantasy and she got hot about it and you screwed. nothing dirtbag about it. if she's screwing around before her wedding there's issues you can't control

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    you told her about a fantasy and she got hot about it and you screwed. nothing dirtbag about it. if she's screwing around before her wedding there's issues you can't control
    Don't mean to be all high and mighty here. But he could have said no and not taken part.
    1) it might have made her think about how stupid she was being.
    2) he wouldn't have to deal with whatever shit comes about now.

That said, I'm not sure it's an opportunity you pass up.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

came in her pooper?

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

you blatantly went with her with the intentions of banging. no reason to casually have 4 LITs with some bitch. im proud of you. i would have done the same shit. except i'd prolly prefer just getting a bj penn outta it

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Theres no doubt about it - you're a c*nt. I say that having been there more than once.

The good news is that if you pretend it didn't happen and forget about it, then after a while, it is almost as if it never happened. Just carry on the friendship as normal and never speak of it.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1494

if you blow the fiance it should even things out. something to consider
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bosseman22, ttwarrior1, and greenhippo

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

way to be a home wrecker. Its ok though you are among like minded individuals...

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

wow DAMN

sorry but that guys a sucker

her actions make the guy a sucker and now shes marrying a sucker, so how can she really respect him after that, that wont go away

but then you also took the leftovers of a guy who is beneath you, i mean yeah it was years ago maybe but still its some other dude's leftovers who is beneath you, i mean damn, that wont go away either son

i am totally like that, i aint down with leftovers from a guy beneath me AT ALL, i dont roll like that

but she is gonna want to get it again, you can BELIE dat son, within 10 days trust me bro

within 10 days max she be asking for it again, maybe within 2

lets get some pics up

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

If the guy is a good friend of yours, you have to tell him. You'd be doing him a huge favor.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post

CarpeDime

that guy is a SU............CKERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

he's marrying some chick and she's jumping on cok just cause some guy she used to want says he woke up with wood for her????

any chick really in love would NEVER do that, and any dude about to marry a chick is a sucker if he cant tell that the chick isnt really in love with him

i mean sometimes chicks be in love with me, sometimes they aint

sometimes i bang chicks that be in love with me, sometimes i bang chicks that aint

but i always know whos who and whats what and you would never catch me in any kind of relationship with some chick doing some sh*t like that behind my back

i mean not saying i wouldnt bang a chick like that, but i wouldnt be delusional about what she is doing or would do in other places, and you know i SHO AS HELL wouldnt marry her or even date her exclusively

homeboy is a sucker pal

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

bobby heenan mad props bro...mad props
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 02-06-13 at 12:30 AM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

everyone is different - some of us put a tranny on our avatar when others just a rocket
    He maybe made her the happiest woman alive...she might of dreamed about it all her live...who knows
    The guy did what he had to do - that's all that matters here really

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    this... but he should already know what the dude's dic tastes like now anyway...

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

OP is a lying dirtbag.. 100% guy is a virgin..

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

American men and women are so classy.

BaronMunchausen
    BaronMunchausen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Simply put, you're an asshole. You don't sound very bright, either.

And if it was that easy to bang her, then you're definitely not the first guy this skank has cheated on her fiance with. Might wanna get checked out soon.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I found some brown fur in my bed once, that is how I found out my old lady was cheating on me and screwing my friend Ralph.

TheWinner55
    TheWinner55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by BaronMunchausen View Post
    Might wanna get checked out soon.
    I'm not going to lie, me being a dude that doesn't get much poon, I'd have probably done the same.
    But now looking at it in writing, it doesn't seem like a good idea.

To each their own and good luck with whatever happens as reprocussions from this.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

You should be ashamed of yourself.......for smoking.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Enjoy the Herpes

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Getting drunk, smoking cigs and bumping uglies

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Enjoy the Herpes

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

think with ur dick not ur brain boys

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    so backstory...this girl ive been friend with since i was 19 or so...she was 16 when i met her...she was in love with me...but i never pursued....and at that time she was very attractive....whatever....as time went on she gained weight or whatever...but i just never wanted to take it to that level.......as we got older we still hung out...in my mid 20s....she was going to grad school and in the middle of the week id go over and get hammered and sometimes crash with her in her bed....but at the time she was sleeping with one of my boys who i considered beneath me and id never hit any of his leftovers....this girl has been so great to me over the years....helped me through a tough breakup been one of my best friends...shes engaged...wedding in may....her and her fiance have been great to me....go over to their house for dinners...hes good to me....basically this girl wanted me for a long time but I was never into it

today i take a nap around 330...wakeup around 5....through this nap i had a dream in which we were hanging out.....we went on a walk in this dream and she said things "not like I ever get laid anymore"....towards the end I could feel like we were about to smash......I woke up...and I woke up rock hard as penetrate....one of the hardest erections ive ever had....I even went and looked at it in a mirror....my rooster looked like it grew another inch....so naturally i pleasured myself to it...

so i text her...hey lets go grab some food and drink or two....she was actually right in the same area....and said cool as we havent hung out in a month or so...shes like ill pick you up...i get in shes like "oh he says hi"...i said tell him i said hi...me and him are cool...so we go out and she cant drink cause shes on call....so I have 4 long islands and decide to tell her about the dream i had...and the erection(minus the pleasuring myself).....which was really awkward.....so before we decide to leave she says "i could really go for a cigarette"...to which shes oblivious to the fact that i smoke now...i reveal a pack and shes pretty happy...we each have a couple and she says "maybe we should go to my car and see if we cant repeat that hard on you said you had".....so we go in and penetrate....i had the same type of erection and made her *** twice before i did(thank you booze)....and ummmm ....lets just say that makes things really awkward now......" we have to keep this a secret"....yeah no shit....bottom line...they are pigs...
    Why is she a pig?

It's you who are the pig. She had feelings for you since you were young.

You know she's engaged to another dude, you go to their place and get meals for free and get treated with respect and courtesy, yet you still hit another man's property and you have the nerve to say she's the pig?

Better look in the mirror bruh. You done fukked up on this one.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Why is she a pig?

It's you who are the pig. She had feelings for you since you were young.

You know she's engaged to another dude, you go to their place and get meals for free and get treated with respect and courtesy, yet you still hit another man's property and you have the nerve to say she's the pig?

Better look in the mirror bruh. You done fukked up on this one.

no shes the pig,

first of all, it wasn't Sucker's property if another man can take it that easily

second of all, shes the one who is getting married, so shes the one who owes fidelity to Sucker

all bobby heenan has done, if anything, is jeopardize his friendship with Sucker, and if he doesn't care about that, then he's fine

and me personally, I would not be mad at my friend for banging my fiance

i would be mad at my fiance for getting engaged to me while being the kind of person who would do something like that, but above all else, i would be mad at myself for not seeing that she was the kind of person who would do something like that

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    no shes the pig,

first of all, it wasn't Sucker's property if another man can take it that easily

second of all, shes the one who is getting married, so shes the one who owes fidelity to Sucker

all bobby heenan has done, if anything, is jeopardize his friendship with Sucker, and if he doesn't care about that, then he's fine

and me personally, I would not be mad at my friend for banging my fiance

i would be mad at my fiance for getting engaged to me while being the kind of person who would do something like that, but above all else, i would be mad at myself for not seeing that she was the kind of person who would do something like that
    Why is the dude a sucker for expecting that his fiance would not cheat on him?

Why is bobby heenan labeling her a pig when he took advantage of someone who's engaged to another and who's had feelings for him for years?

Why is bobby heenan talking about his erections with another dude's woman?

Why is she a pig for acting upon feelings she's had for someone for years?

It's bobby who's the pig here. Not her.

12 Last