CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Why is the dude a sucker for expecting that his fiance would not cheat on him?

Why is bobby heenan labeling her a pig when he took advantage of someone who's engaged to another and who's had feelings for him for years?

Why is bobby heenan talking about his erections with another dude's woman?

Why is she a pig for acting upon feelings she's had for someone for years?

It's bobby who's the pig here. Not her.

cause he couldn't tell that she would cheat on him, cause he accepted someone as his fiance who would cheat on him and he couldnt tell

Why is bobby heenan labeling her a pig when he took advantage of someone who's engaged to another and who's had feelings for him for years?

cause sheis engaged to someone else and he isnt

cause he wanted to bang and thought she would go for it

cause she is engaged to someone else

hey maybe we dont know the whole story, maybe the other guy is cheating on her, maybe he could tell that she would cheat and wouldnt care, maybe he would be surprised by what she did and wouldnt care

we are assuming that he couldnt tell that something like this could happen, and that he would be upset if he knew that it happened, maybe either or both arent true

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I agree that she is a pig. I am dealing with the same shit.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

cause he couldn't tell that she would cheat on him, cause he accepted someone as his fiance who would cheat on him and he couldnt tell

cause sheis engaged to someone else and he isnt

cause he wanted to bang and thought she would go for it

cause she is engaged to someone else

hey maybe we dont know the whole story, maybe the other guy is cheating on her, maybe he could tell that she would cheat and wouldnt care, maybe he would be surprised by what she did and wouldnt care

we are assuming that he couldnt tell that something like this could happen, and that he would be upset if he knew that it happened, maybe either or both arent true
    I usually agree with a lot of what you say Carpe but this is some bullshit.

Just the fact that bobby heenan acted knowing full well the girl was engaged to another puts him at fault.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

You're obviously trash and she's likely trash so this discussion is irrelevant.....

CarpeDime

I usually agree with a lot of what you say Carpe but this is some bullshit.

Just the fact that bobby heenan acted knowing full well the girl was engaged to another puts him at fault.
    look im just saying, who violated what here? she's the one who had an engagement going on

im not saying she shouldnt have gone for some guy she had always had a crush on if she wanted to, but i am saying that maybe she shouldnt have gotten engaged to someone she was not fully into, and maybe he shouldnt have gotten engaged to someone who wasnt fully into him, and if he couldnt tell that she wasnt fully into him, then yeah hes a sucker

if i were the sucker guy, then yeah of course i probably wouldnt be friends with bobby heenan anymore, and obviously i would break off the engagement, but i would mostly be mad at myself for not being able to see how she really felt about me and other guys

but then again, who knows, maybe they are swingers, maybe the other guy wouldnt care at all, thats entirely possible

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    look im just saying, who violated what here? she's the one who had an engagement going on

im not saying she shouldnt have gone for some guy she had always had a crush on if she wanted to, but i am saying that maybe she shouldnt have gotten engaged to someone she was not fully into, and maybe he shouldnt have gotten engaged to someone who wasnt fully into him, and if he couldnt tell that she wasnt fully into him, then yeah hes a sucker

if i were the sucker guy, then yeah of course i probably wouldnt be friends with bobby heenan anymore, and obviously i would break off the engagement, but i would mostly be mad at myself for not being able to see how she really felt about me and other guys

but then again, who knows, maybe they are swingers, maybe the other guy wouldnt care at all, thats entirely possible
    They both did but bobby heenan was the one who took advantage of the situation.

Why would a dude talk to another dude's woman about his erections if the thought that he wanted to bang her wasn't there?

Who's idea was it in the first place? It was bobby heenan's not hers.

Also, he took advantage in multiple ways as well. First he took advantage of her old feelings for him, then he took advantage of the dude she was engaged to because he banged her knowing full well she was engaged to him.

The dude who she is engaged to is the only innocent party involved here. It doesn't make him a sucker, just unknowing.

bobby heenan is the pig.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

They both did but bobby heenan was the one who took advantage of the situation.

Why would a dude talk to another dude's woman about his erections if the thought that he wanted to bang her wasn't there?

Who's idea was it in the first place? It was bobby heenan's not hers.

Also, he took advantage in multiple ways as well. First he took advantage of her old feelings for him, then he took advantage of the dude she was engaged to because he banged her knowing full well she was engaged to him.

The dude who she is engaged to is the only innocent party involved here. It doesn't make him a sucker, just unknowing.

bobby heenan is the pig.
    The girl is the one that fukked up easily.....BH doesn't owe shit to anyone. Yes, it is a scummy move by him, but the girl takes scum to a whole different level being that she is fukkin engaged .....

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'm not sure what's more messed up. Bobby, the girl, or the fact that I got hard reading that.

Who needs Penthouse forums when we've got SBR?

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

She wasnt even drinking,so she has absolutely no penetrating excuse.What she did was totally unaceptable in the first place.

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Did you bust in her bro,or did you shoot it all over her?When she comes back for more,Id stuff it in her ass and take pictures of it to send to her Fiance,dont let him marry this cheating ass ho.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

knew i was right about you, your not a real man and she isn't a real friend

sick, just sick

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

this is bull, ill post a story later, its up to you to decide if its 1 of my 90 percent truths or 10 percent fake story

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

one of the best female friends I have(one of the few because every female ive ever been friendly with has wanted to sleep with me)....and even though I refused one of her many attempts in the past.....most girls didnt want to be my friend when I refused

whatever....24 hours have pretty muched gone by and i dont even care anymore

bobby heenan
    Update your status

it came to me in a dream and seemed right....what if when I had told her about my dream and erection she was disgusted and never wanted to talk to me again??

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldysnuts44 View Post
    Did you bust in her bro,or did you shoot it all over her?When she comes back for more,Id stuff it in her ass and take pictures of it to send to her Fiance,dont let him marry this cheating ass ho.
    i want them to get married...they are great for each other....and honestly ive only known him through them...and no i didnt bust in her

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Busted

Annie Sue? Really Kermit? Are you addicted to fat pigs?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

TheWinner55
    TheWinner55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

CarpeDime

she is DEFinitely gonna come back for more

keep us posted! does the guy find out? do they still get married? does she ever come back for more? if so, what does she say?

KEEP US POSTED!!!!!!!

TheWinner55
    TheWinner55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Lol CarpeDime is so interested

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

This story is so fake

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post

Busted

Annie Sue? Really Kermit? Are you addicted to fat pigs?
    I happens. One minute your kissing the wrong pig, the next thing you know you wake up in a roadside ditch.

Don't wake up in a roadside ditch.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i prob would have let her slob the salami but not sure i would have fcuked her. that being said i would feel guilty for it if i know the guy and hang out with him.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Thanks for the pic

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Ho's before bros IMO.

All you self righteous virgins are cracking me up.

First 12