jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Anyone here believe in black magick?

not magic(pulling a rabbit out of a hat), but magick(invocation, evocation of demons and entities.) I was just looking at some occult books, Lon Milo Duquette- My life with the spirits. Poke runyon- Rites of magick and how to envoke entities into dark mirrors. Both of these guys are freemasons, which adds to the superstition of what really goes on in these secret societies Look up "bohemian grove". Another is E.A. Koetting, This guy is really dark and has admitted to being part of satanic groups such as the O9A(Order of nine angels.) E.A. admitted in a interview that this organization(not he, himself) has sacrificed blood offerings to the spirits through child sacrifice. The group would pay prostitutes to get pregnant and have the baby without any hospital records. Then when the child is born they will use it as a blood sacrifice to the spirits. Then of course the beast himself aliester Crowley, You can look up his story. Some interesting stuff out there. If you look up poke runyon he set up his own OTO out in southern California. Where he acctualy teaches people the secret hidden knowledge of "The Gods." His temple is dedicated to ashroth who is asterte who is consort of baal. Baal and molech and ashroth are foreign god idols of the old testament according to the bible. Molech was the god, where they would sacrifice there children through the fire. Some dark shit out there.
    Last edited by jazzyj7; 01-31-13 at 06:24 AM.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    not magic(pulling a rabbit out of a hat), but magick(invocation, evocation of demons and entities.) I was just looking at some occult books, Lon Milo Duquette- My life with the spirits. Poke runyon- Rites of magick and how to envoke entities into dark mirrors. Both of these guys are freemasons, which adds to the superstition of what really goes on in these secret societies Look up "bohemian grove". Another is E.A. Koetting, This guy is really dark and has admitted to being part of satanic groups such as the O9A(Order of nine angels.) E.A. admitted in a interview that this organization(not he, himself) has sacrificed blood offerings to the spirits through child sacrifice. The group would pay prostitutes to get pregnant and have the baby without any hospital records. Then when the child is born they will use it as a blood sacrifice to the spirits. Then of course the beast himself aliester Crowley, You can look up his story. Some interesting stuff out there. If you look up poke runyon he set up his own OTO out in southern California. Where he acctualy teaches people the secret hidden knowledge of "The Gods." His temple is dedicated to ashroth who is asterte who is consort of baal. Baal and molech and ashroth are foreign god idols of the old testament according to the bible. Molech was the god, where they would sacrifice there children through the fire. Some dark shit out there.
    Every false flag operation is a sacrifice/thread

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Every false flag operation is a sacrifice/thread
    Nah, people are just unobservant and they have no foundation of truth. I'm gonna state my case for the existence of god using a foundation of truth and the opposition to that truth. Whats the difference between the black magician, satanst, aliester Crowley and a atheist? Aliester crowley wrote the book of the law, which is, "Do what though Wilt" shall be the whole of the law. Is the atheist any dif. from Aliester Crowley? No. They believe the exact same luciferian concept, without believing, if you know what I mean. The atheist says, Whats right and wrong according to what there own desires dictate, which is a modified version of "Do what though wilt." Meanwhile, They claim how much BS religion is, yet they become hypocritical because they live by BS standards. What I mean by that is this, Technically, if god doesn't exist, then no morals exist. Morals are just as much BS as Religion if god doesn't exist. It's all up to ones own interpretation of whats right and wrong. Who is to say hitler is wrong? Atheist like to play both sides of the fence on that one. Also, something from nothing, a big bang everything sets up perfectly, All LIFE is by chance created from single cell organisms over time, and then we came from a common ancestor of Apes. Yet, the other species that had dif branching of monkey, Ape are a lot more similar to one another then they are to us. Like you should have a specie below or above us in intelligence, yet out of the animal kingdom when it comes to a consciousness and knowledge. And by the way, evolving into a consciousness is a useless adaptation. Because logic trumps the morality code making it a useless adaptation. The bibe says, Knowledge shall be increased which is a form of evolution. I'm not saying evolution doesn't exist and doesn't happen, but the explanation given sounds very suspect. Which leads me to my point. What was the very fist lie satan said to adam? If you eat from this tree of knowledge you will become like god. Now we have the new tree of knowledge. The tree of life, which says, All this happened by chance, No god needed. So it went from becoming like God, To God doesn't exist, you are your own god. Dif lie, same technique. Now lets go to islam. This should be easy to observe. What is the apple of gods eye? Israel. In the book of Daniel which was written before Christ, it says, "The messiah shall be cut off, then the destruction of city and temple." What happened? Christ was crucified, Then the destruction of city and temple in 70 AD. Israel was scattered amongst the nations and the temple was destroyed. Islam then comes on the scene centuries after this to rule and dictate the middle east. The bible says, Satan disguises himself as a angel of light. And he always wanted to be as high as the most high. So you know accoriding to the Bible Israel is the apple of his eye, You know Biblical prophecy cant continue without Israel being re-established because Revelations is all centered around Israel being planted in there own land once again, before destruction comes against them. In Ezekiel 38, 39 it says," In the latter days" a coalition of nations will attack Israel trying to obliterate them. This cant happen without Israel being reborn. What happened in 1948? Israel was reborn. Then in 1969 they took over jurasalem in the 6 day war. This had to happen, and of course it did because god exist. Now a lot of people say, That's a self fulfilling prophecy, yet they fail to observe who is around them. It would be one thing If Israel was reborn and they had nations such as America and other atheistic nations and other European nations surrounding them, but that's not the case. Israel is surrounded by basically all Islamic dictatorships that will never rest until they're destroyed. And dumbass motherfuckers think this is all by chance. Nah, It plays right into into biblical prophecy. Where did Muhammad claim to get his revelation from? The so called "angel Gabriel." Remember, satan disguises himself as a angel of light. So what did this angel have to say on jesus? Jesus did many miracles, had a virgin birth, but he was no son of god, he was just a prophet, like adam, Abraham, david, Muhammad. He never died on a cross, Allah supernaturally took him to heaven. When he returns he will lead the world in the ways of islam, with the Mahdi. See, satan knows he can use 99% of the truth and change the most important parts to separate man from god. He is the light bearer, angel of light, a lot more cunning and smarter than people think. He knew if he could change the identity of jesus, then people would be worshipping a false god. Meanwhile he has these people going against the apple of gods eye, Israel, thinking they're doing gods will. Goodbye, and hate on.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

You need to learn about the joys of paragraph spacing.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Do I believe in it's power?

Yes.

Do i participate in it? No, of course not.

Is Satan an actual being? YES. As real as you or me.

Satan is a literal being, just as the bible tells you.

EVIL is REAL.

If you are over 11 years old, you know this already, or you should.

Satan's greatest trick is to making you believe that he isn't real...that way, he can slide right into your life without you suspecting and put you on the road to everlasting hellfire and damnation......

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Black Magic and other varied religions are found in the Carribean Islands mostly,my computer is not working ssorry

DOMINATER

still

DOMINATER

breaking down. Ixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

I don't even believe in white magic