daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Is marriage the most -EV in life?

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the un-install doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please help!

Thanks,
    A Troubled User. (KEEP READING)

-REPLY-

Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to un-install, or purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this.

Look in our Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child Support. I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation. The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs.Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 ! WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
    Tech Support..
    Points Awarded:

pint86 gave daimoshokage 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darrell74

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

One of the few posts by Daimo that I have actually enjoyed reading

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

gimme a fukkin summary of this shit...way too long pal

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

One of the few posts by Daimo that I have actually enjoyed reading
    That's not his post.. Copy and paste...

Everybody knows Daimo the lil bitch can't get a girl even if he paid.. Hookers refuse to fukk this eurofagg hunchback.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

You need to speak with OJ about purging.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    gimme a fukkin summary of this shit...way too long pal
    We now know that you can't read shit.. Go back to high school..

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    That's not his post.. Copy and paste...

Everybody knows Daimo the lil bitch can't get a girl even if he paid.. Hookers refuse to fukk this eurofagg hunchback.
    Coming from a midget who injects himself with steroids.. Be careful ese, roid-rage is fukking serious matter..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Coming from a midget who injects himself with steroids.. Be careful ese, roid-rage is fukking serious matter..
    coming from a midget that has a hunchback.. Puto show a picture of yourself.. I would love to see you be laughed off the forum like your last handle..

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    coming from a midget that has a hunchback.. Puto show a picture of yourself.. I would love to see you be laughed off the forum like your last handle..
    Everybody here knows that you are a steroid addict.. Didn't you know it will make your balls and dikk small.. At the rate of how you inject yourself, JJ will have the last laugh between the two of you..

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

We now know that you can't read shit.. Go back to high school..

some of us have shit to do geuey

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

some of us have shit to do geuey
    C'mon Drink, not too often I'd side with Daimo, but it takes a whopping 47 seconds to read that entire thing.

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

Very funny post. But oh so true.

The "yes dear" and the "nag nag" is where I fail.

DustyDiamond
    DustyDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2541

Loved it!!!

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

Install Threesome 1.0 and wife 1.0 will run flawlessly.

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7784

very creative daimo!

lol @ un-install doesn't work on Wife 1.0

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Why are we waiting so long????
    Give this man a badge!!!!

Daimo for moderator

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the un-install doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please help!

Thanks,

-REPLY-

Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to un-install, or purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this.

Look in our Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child Support. I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation. The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs.Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 ! WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
    Tech Support..

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Dear Tech Support,

Thanks,

-REPLY-

Dear Troubled User:

Best of luck,
    Tech Support..
    I'm shocked...a post by this guy that isn't about killing someone or someone's mom or how much you hate your own life.