BigBlue9
    BigBlue9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

insomnia thoughts

well i got a bud charge, paraphernalia, expired tag/registration and a seat belt ticket a few months ago and had to shell out 500$ for a lawyer, and now court is looming and i couldn't be more stressed lately. going to have to pay court fees, do some community service pay the tickets AND then pay another 300 to have my record expunged ... life has been shitty lately to say the least lol ... been so up and down capping football this year im barely at a profit (dug a huge hole early in the season) recently just been trying to work as much as possible, thankfully actually have a decent job for a 20 year old college kid making 11$ an hour, but had my hours cut from 35 a week to only 15 (how the hell they expect me to live off that anyways) when i first started gambling 2 years ago i just seemed to piss away paychecks and winnings from betting on anything and everything i wanted and now having to pay for all my own shit (insurance, phone bill, ************ etc...) i cant ever seem to get ahead. the last few months really been trying to buckle down and be more disciplined on my plays and just life decisions in general.

I coach middle school football and now even that might be in jeopardy bc of this stupid possession charge (not really sure whats going to happen when they run the background check before the season again and see a drug charge)

but basically this thread is just me not being able to fall asleep even though i have work at 8 am tomorrow and just looking for some money management skills to stay ahead of the game or anything you may deem helpful. ive been on a little heater lately (8-0) i seem to be able to pick winners majority of the time but the amounts i put on each game always bite me in the ass.

thoughts/advice? thanks all

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

be a man , own up to it and resign

nobody should even be allowed to be on a gambling forum unless 21

sorry you won't like that statement, but i can't make something up and just lie to you about how i feel about it.

20 and can't sleep? unreal

40 you have an excuse but 20, come on

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

I've been having these horrible dreams lately where I have insomnia!
    More like nightmares.

BigBlue9

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    be a man , own up to it and resign

nobody should even be allowed to be on a gambling forum unless 21

sorry you won't like that statement, but i can't make something up and just lie to you about how i feel about it.

20 and can't sleep? unreal

40 you have an excuse but 20, come on

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

If you're going through this legal stuff and your hours are getting cut from work...then it's probably time for you to stop gambling for a little while. It always seems like you can make quick money with a couple of winners, but the recourse of losing is way worse.

Live within your means, man. As you get older, you'll learn that lesson.

BigBlue9

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    If you're going through this legal stuff and your hours are getting cut from work...then it's probably time for you to stop gambling for a little while. It always seems like you can make quick money with a couple of winners, but the recourse of losing is way worse.

Live within your means, man. As you get older, you'll learn that lesson.
    new years resolution was to put myself on a budget ... few weeks ago turned 200 into a few thousand and managed to throw that away trying to hit some go big or go home plays ... ill hit a few then get hot and turn around and make a big dumb play only to get burned. trying to stay disciplined is my biggest struggle but ive certainly been learning to save more and spend less as of late

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I am 27 and can't sleep for shit. Tired all day up all night wide awake. It happens.

I'd let the court shit play out and seek an attorney for legal advice on the coaching before doing anything stupid.

BigBlue9

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I am 27 and can't sleep for shit. Tired all day up all night wide awake. It happens.

I'd let the court shit play out and seek an attorney for legal advice on the coaching before doing anything stupid.
    yup i have awful sleeping patterns also but its whatever i guess. the fact that bud is still illegal anyways is a joke IMO

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really sorry to hear about your stuggles, so trust me when I tell you this,p ut it all on Texas A&M tomorrow. Thats the smart thing to do.

BigBlue9

Quote Originally Posted by thewhiteguy View Post
    I really sorry to hear about your stuggles, so trust me when I tell you this,p ut it all on Texas A&M tomorrow. Thats the smart thing to do.
    already on a&m small ... thats really not an all or nothing play but BOL with that

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Make a play on Serena Williams tonight. She dominates this broad, 11-1 lifetime and she's brutal on the hard court.

It's at 4am ET, so you might still be up

I'm laying the juice and going large, Serena could be -400 here.

JasonDC
    JasonDC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue9 View Post
    yup i have awful sleeping patterns also but its whatever i guess. the fact that bud is still illegal anyways is a joke IMO
    Your life will be better off in the long run if you stop smoking that shit..of course when i was 20 people tried to tell me the same thing about gambling..i didnt listen. Here i am at 39 on a betting forum

jalalinator
    jalalinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Make a play on Serena Williams tonight. She dominates this broad, 11-1 lifetime and she's brutal on the hard court.

It's at 4am ET, so you might still be up

I'm laying the juice and going large, Serena could be -400 here.
    if you look at my post in the tennis section i was looking for someone else who thought it was a big move play. trying to recoup my losses from kstate tonight. thanks to you now im gonna lay in heavy on serena, my book has her ml at -177

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Fukkin pound pound

We sleep here

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue9 View Post
    well i got a bud charge, paraphernalia, expired tag/registration and a seat belt ticket a few months ago and had to shell out 500$ for a lawyer, and now court is looming and i couldn't be more stressed lately. going to have to pay court fees, do some community service pay the tickets AND then pay another 300 to have my record expunged ... life has been shitty lately to say the least lol ... been so up and down capping football this year im barely at a profit (dug a huge hole early in the season) recently just been trying to work as much as possible, thankfully actually have a decent job for a 20 year old college kid making 11$ an hour, but had my hours cut from 35 a week to only 15 (how the hell they expect me to live off that anyways) when i first started gambling 2 years ago i just seemed to piss away paychecks and winnings from betting on anything and everything i wanted and now having to pay for all my own shit (insurance, phone bill, ************ etc...) i cant ever seem to get ahead. the last few months really been trying to buckle down and be more disciplined on my plays and just life decisions in general.

I coach middle school football and now even that might be in jeopardy bc of this stupid possession charge (not really sure whats going to happen when they run the background check before the season again and see a drug charge)

but basically this thread is just me not being able to fall asleep even though i have work at 8 am tomorrow and just looking for some money management skills to stay ahead of the game or anything you may deem helpful. ive been on a little heater lately (8-0) i seem to be able to pick winners majority of the time but the amounts i put on each game always bite me in the ass.

thoughts/advice? thanks all
    don't sweat pal. it's never as bad as it seems.

just get you some bud and smoke a lil bit to calm your nerves. Maybe go on facebook and see if you can get a date and get some pussy.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

exactly. and you won't lose your coaching gig over a lil marijuana... now days everybody blazes.. won't be long before its legal and sold at gas stations.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

why do people insist on posting their personal life on the internet? dont tell people your problems, 80 percent dont care and the other 20 are happy you have them.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

listen to this for 30 minutes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_vwxSZzVQs

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

i drink myself to sleep every night

only thing that works