cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

So I am standing in line at the gas station

Waiting to prepay for my fuel, with cash of course, (you know all big SBR ballers carry cash if they didn't lose their house in the Betislands scam)
    As I am waiting I ease out this Silent, Yet Deadly fart that quickly spreads like wildfire just as I am getting to the cashier to pay. At this time a younger, african american lady walks in, she looks everybit of seventeen years old, holding her nine year olds hand. She of course gets in the line behind me to pay for her gas with her ebt card, just as she walks into the "cloud". I call this 'reverse cropdusting'

She quickly gags and coughs , chokes, but the best part is she thought it was her little boy, who she quickly began whipping right there in the middle of the store, and she screamed " GOOO , THAT DONT MAKE NO SENSE!!!" as she walked out and shoved the little rascal back in the car.
    That started the morning out pretty good.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

somewhat funny

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

You can get gas with an ebt card?

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    You can get gas with an ebt card?
    No, thats how you know this story is BS.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    No, thats how you know this story is BS.
    You absolutely can.....read the stickers on the pumps as you're filling your tank they say "now accepting EBT Cash Benefits Card"

Absolutely sickening but true

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I only see broke people going inside to prepay for fuel...Normally a 10 spot or a 5 and couple singles.

Clown Shoes
    Clown Shoes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

EBT cards are what unemployment goes on in NYS if you do not have it put into your checking account.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

i only use cash too......dont leave a papertrail of any kind

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

ever

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by Clown Shoes View Post
    EBT cards are what unemployment goes on in NYS if you do not have it put into your checking account.
    No its not ding dong

Clown Shoes
    Clown Shoes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

If you don't do the direct thing you get an EBT card that has your benefits loaded on them weekly

Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) is an electronic system in the United States (and elsewhere)[1] that allows government's states benefits departments to issue money, accessible via a payment card.
    Common benefits (in the United States) provided via EBT are typically of two general categories: Food and cash benefits. Food benefits are federally authorized benefits that can be used only to purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages. Food benefits are distributed through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly the Food Stamp Program. Cash benefits include state general assistance (Unemployment), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) benefits and refugee benefits.

Last edited by Clown Shoes; 12-28-12 at 03:30 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I only see broke people going inside to prepay for fuel...Normally a 10 spot or a 5 and couple singles.
    10pm on a week night go to any gas station on any of the 50,000 MLK BLVDs in America and you are bound to see at least one guy in granmama's caddy puttin' $5 in the tank