milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

**adam lanza was on ANTIDEPRESSANTS just like almost every other shooter

click on that link, almost every single school involves someone on prescription meds. the media cannot be relied on to provide the truth about why these heartbreaking incidents keep happening.

i'm reposting an excellent point:

Killing your own mother, and then breaking into a school and killing 26 people, most of whom are very young children, doesn’t, by any stretch of the imagination, resolve by assigning a motive.

There is no motive that can explain such a crime.
    HE HAD NO MOTIVE FOR KILLING ALL THOSE PEOPLE.

There was no motive.

That’s what the drugs do.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

crazy

also a lot of strange conspiracy theories coming up too

i.e. sandy hook only legible thing on a map in dark knight etc

most of stuff is crazy conspiracy stuff

prescription thing more relevant, good find mike

milwaukee mike

yeah another crazy thing i saw was that the author of the hunger games is from

what are the odds that the author of a very famous book about children being killed is from the same small town that this tragedy happens
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 03:58 PM.

darkhat

yah so weird

also there's foreign press/sites that tell the story much different

a lot of the conspiracy theorists on above top secret have been posting them

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Eric Holder a.k.a. Dr. Evil is behind this massacre fellas. He engineered Oklahoma city Murrah Federal building explosion back in 95, and he was behind Fast & Furious.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yeah another crazy thing i saw was that the author of the hunger games is from newtown

what are the odds that the author of a very famous book about children being killed is from the same small town that this tragedy happens
    Hurricane Sandy.....Sandy Hook? See the connection guys

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    crazy

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

obama is behind the latest child sacrifice massacre, as well as the Colorado theater massacre.

You will soon find this out.

milwaukee mike

on that batman map, it is ONLY called sandy hook for the movie and they point right at it

on the map of gotham it is supposed to be called south hinkley

another strange "coincidence" is both the shootings and sandy hook shootings' dads were involved in testifying in the
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 05:11 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

on that batman map, it is ONLY called sandy hook for the movie and they point right at it

on the map of gotham it is supposed to be called south hinkley

another strange "coincidence" is both the aurora batman shootings and sandy hook shootings' dads were involved in testifying in the libor bank scandal
    yeah spooky shiit

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

look, the darn CT police band radio recording says there were two shooters
    escaping outside the building and they caught one. There are so many discreapancies and coverups in this case it's insulting to common sense.
    Adam Lanza may have been a victim, not a perpetrator.
    Meanwhile, the President and others want to take away our guns. And there you
    have the real reason this tragedy occurred.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

milwaukee mike

good to see how many people are thinking about this open-mindedly. right when it happened, i told mrs milwaukee it might be another setup.

10 years ago when i talked about anomalies in 9/11, etc everyone called me a nutjob.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Ban the antidepressants!

darkhat

also interesting how everyone says nancy lanza was a teacher

she was not a teacher there even yahoo reported

A former school board official in Newtown called into question earlier reports that Nancy Lanza had been connected to Sandy Hook Elementary School, possibly as part of the teaching staff.“No one has heard of her,” said Lillian Bittman, who served on the local school board until 2011. “Teachers don’t know her.”
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 03:58 PM.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

There was no motive.
    That’s what the drugs do.
    Too bad we do not use cannibis to treat depression. We never hear or read about pot smokers lighting up a joint and then going on a killing spree.
    Oh yeah, I hope this place blows up on Fri, 12-21-12. We can take all the chemicals we like as long as drug companies are getting rich, but I can`t smoke a joint without fear of losing my job.

PUFF

Thank you Mike.
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 12-17-12 at 11:26 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike, Fieldysnuts44, and showtiime

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It's amazing how it has taken this long to verify whether or not this Nancy person was a teacher at the school.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    crazy

There are witness accounts that state there was a second adult involved which was taken into custody. Listen, when you're trying to achieve a goal, which is the ban of guns, EVERyBoDY is fair game. i really believe there's more to this story. This guy just turned rambo all of a sudden. Just doesn't add up.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

GamblerSpirit

good to see how many people are thinking about this open-mindedly. right when it happened, i told mrs milwaukee it might be another setup.

10 years ago when i talked about anomalies in 9/11, etc everyone called me a nutjob.
    It's not about being a nutjob, it just sickens to think that a gov't will be involved in this sort of tragedies. Even though, everything seems to fit a puzzle.

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

yeah another crazy thing i saw was that the author of the hunger games is from newtown

are you serious man? first off the hunger games author ripped the idea of book from battle royale movie that is japanese. so maybe you should assume somehow the japanese creater of movie somehow planted the idea into the author's head to make this sick demented kid go kill these kids. come on..

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    are you serious man? first off the hunger games author ripped the idea of book from battle royale movie that is japanese. so maybe you should assume somehow the japanese creater of movie somehow planted the idea into the author's head to make this sick demented kid go kill these kids. come on..
    when did i say that the hunger games author was involved? just another of the weird coincidences

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

when did i say that the hunger games author was involved? just another of the weird coincidences
    ok sorry to assume, i just get crazy with some conspiracy theorist trying to make things connect..lol. i freaked out when i saw the sandy hook thing in batman movie but later found out sandy hook is an actual town in nj which is close to where gotham city is located in the fiction world. as far as the dad testifying stuff...its just speculation or rumors, i havent seen one concrete evidence that it's true yet.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    ok sorry to assume, i just get crazy with some conspiracy theorist trying to make things connect..lol. i freaked out when i saw the sandy hook thing in batman movie but later found out sandy hook is an actual town in nj which is close to where gotham city is located in the fiction world. as far as the dad testifying stuff...its just speculation or rumors, i havent seen one concrete evidence that it's true yet.
    hey no problem. the only thing i am trying to connect is that almost all these shooters are on prozac or ritulan/adderall. from everything i've heard and read those drugs really mess with your head and have the potential to have you doing things you otherwise wouldn't.

others have tried to point out that these shootings could either be caused by the government in order to push gun control legislation, or are being used by the government to push gun control legislation/martial law/etc.

i will just say that i think that is "possible", there has been a long history of mind control programs in this country. most of the major stuff is gotten away with because nobody thinks it is possible. "oh, no way would madoff steal all our money, no way would operation northwoods ever be agreed to, etc etc"

darkhat

i'm not someone extremely into conspiracies

but i think even if you initially think something is absurd you should keep an open mind and listen to all sides

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Wow that's pretty creepy. You can clearly make out Sandy Hook on the bottom left hand corner..yikes..

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

just to put things in perspective, the most heavily medicated kids at public schools are minorities. black kids mostly (like the movie precious) yet they don't do shit like this.

this shit is on white people man. some kid looks like harry potter goes on a shooting rampage.

N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify

shooting
    December 16, 2012
    By: Kenneth Schortgen Jr
    In the wake of the mass murders that took place in Newtown, Connecticut on Dec. 14, information on the shooter, and his family, is slowly being discovered by law enforcement other sources. One interesting connection to the tragedy that took place at the Sandy Hook school is that the father of Adam Lanza has a connection to the theater shootings that took place in Aurora earlier this year by James Holmes.
    Both fathers of the shooters were allegedly expected to testify in the Libor scandal that rocked the banking world in June.
    The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.

Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testifyLibor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook. Two mass shootings connected to LIBOR. - Fabain4Liberty via Before it's News
    Libor is the internal banking interest rate that major financial institutions determine each day for lending purposes between each facility. This rate is then translated to the interest rates used for mortgages, student loans, ************, and nearly every interest bearing loan in the world. Manipulation of the Libor rate has resulted in hundreds of billions, if not trillions of dollars in fraudulent payments made by billions of customers throughout the financial world.
    For similar events on the magnitude of both Aurora and Newtown to hold a connection to one of the greatest financial scandals in the history of finance is astronomically slim in regards to coincidence. In fact, neither shooter had a history with firearm proficiency, and the outcome of each shooting showed an expertise many trained military personnel could not achieve. This leaves the question of where they got their training, or if there was another plot involved which allowed these young men to perform the actions they did with such precision.
    While the coming days will bring forth more pertinent information on the motives, access, and failures of both community and family to diagnose the events leading up to Adam Lanza's killing spree, one thing is becoming disturbingly clear. The connections between the Aurora massacre, and the one that took place in Newtown on Friday, may have far more ramifications to the people involved in the Libor scandal than anyone could imagine.
    For more on finance and economics, you can follow Ken Schortgen Jr on Twitter, and listen to the weekly economic roundup segment of the Angel Clark radio show from 6-7 p.m. EST on Friday evenings.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 03:59 PM.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

kid is a twink.

looks like half the phagets from the bash photos

bigday tucks him in after he has 2 beers

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I can relate to this... a girl who is in love with me is on antidepressants... and she told me... you don't think I will... but I will chop your dik off one day if you're with anyone else. I believe it. I wouldn't fall asleep next to this girl... ever.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I can relate to this... a girl who is in love with me is on antidepressants... and she told me... you don't think I will... but I will chop your dik off one day if you're with anyone else. I believe it. I wouldn't fall asleep next to this girl... ever.

cool story bro

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

it's not ALL anti depressants, there are good ones out there believe it or not. its a combo of already fuked individuals and SSRI anti depressants THAT is when you get a dangerous dangerous cocktail of fuked up

pronk

Common fellas, how dumb can you be, that kid wasn't a shooter, he's a victim just like the rest. He was murdered by mad assassin hired by crooked banksters. We been had boys, we been had...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

pronk please dont ever come near me or my family

youre a scary mother fukker

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    pronk please dont ever come near me or my family
    Ok'dokey Haim.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    it's not ALL anti depressants, there are good ones out there believe it or not. its a combo of already fuked individuals and SSRI anti depressants THAT is when you get a dangerous dangerous cocktail of fuked up
    do you even know what ssri does to your brain?

anything that changes your brain chemistry shouldn't be given to children that are still developing.

some would describe it as a chemical lobotomy for kids.

antidepressants are being overly prescribed for profit.

since more and more kids are taking these drugs, don't be surprised when these mass shootings occur more frequently.

and ban on guns will be heavily debated rather than ban on antidepressants...