secisgreatkobsux
    secisgreatkobsux's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you guys feel about gun control?

I know its the service play forum, but what do you guys think about these senseless killings such as today in Connecticut? Stuff like that makes me so saddened and irate.

Should this nation finally not do something about gun control? At least for such assault rifles?

peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Don't just get irate, start packing!

We need more citizens packing who can aim, fire and put down these nut cases. If you don't have your concealed weapons permit, think about getting it and start carrying. You might just be the person between a nut and someone getting needlessly killed. As the boy scouts say: Be prepared!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by peppermillrick View Post
    We need more citizens packing who can aim, fire and put down these nut cases. If you don't have your concealed weapons permit, think about getting it and start carrying. You might just be the person between a nut and someone getting needlessly killed. As the boy scouts say: Be prepared!
    I would have to agree with this. I know people keep saying "Ban Guns" but that isn't going to take the crazy out of crazy people. Granted, you don't want it turning into the wild west either, so I think there does need to be stricter laws on obtaining guns. It is far too easy to get a permit and have a handgun when mentally you should not be in possession of one.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Gun Control will never stop evil monsters like this.

EVER.

Mandatory drug sentencing, even including mandatory life sentences do not deter addicts from throwing a needle into their arm.

Monsters will find weapons.