Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

What kind of phone do you have?

Name the phone and provider and your review.

I have sprint.

And HTC evo 3d.

Eh, it's okay. Overall performance is good. Haven't quite grasped the concept of 3d in a phone.

Camera blows. Only 5mp.

I have about two weeks until I am eligible for an upgrade, narrowed it down to the LG Optimus G, Samsung Galaxy S3, and the Samsung Note.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Samsung Note with AT&T...best phone ever! Feels good to hold like a real phone n not a tiny little toy. Best part it replaces my acer tablet...no more need to carry it. The note does it all...

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    Samsung Note with AT&T...best phone ever! Feels good to hold like a real phone n not a tiny little toy. Best part it replaces my acer tablet...no more need to carry it. The note does it all...
    Nice, I have been looking for someone who actually has the phone. I heard it was big. Do you have a case? How do you transport it? Pocket? I heard it was too big for some pockets haha.

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

S3. Upgraded from blackberry so I'm loving it. Large screen is great but small enough to fit in pocket. Lightning fast and im Canadian so my carrier is Rogers, don't like Em but what you guna do...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sprint : HTC 4G LTE.

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8884

Mine's funny. It's has Michigan Bell on the outside, and a rotary do-hickey thing on the inside. Takes about 2mins to dial a 800 #.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Iphone5

AT&T. Unlimited everything. Grandfathered in.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Nice, I have been looking for someone who actually has the phone. I heard it was big. Do you have a case? How do you transport it? Pocket? I heard it was too big for some pockets haha.
    Yeah if u get this phone then you do need the cover...it stays in my jeans back pocket so I don't have a problem as I wear jeans almost everyday....it fits in the back pocket of some my trousers as well so carrying it is not a problem.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iphone4s with Sprint. Anyone using Note 2?? looking to upgrade.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Strengths: I don't lose it very often.

Weaknesses: It doesn't fit very well in my pocket and it only gets limited internet.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-29-15 at 04:28 PM. Reason: image does not exist

BON VIVANT
    I think; therefore I am.
    BON VIVANT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

Samsung Infuse (upgrade is coming up) w/AT&T. I rooted and installed Gingerbread but overall I'm just not into Android. I've owned all gen's of iPhone except for 4S and 5, too.

Android devices crash all the time. Even my first gen iPhone crashed less and I know plenty of people with the Galaxy III.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

HTC One X+. Best phone available right now. Not cheap of course, but it's great.
    The One X is a lot cheaper, and still a fantastic phone.

techmagic
    techmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    Iphone4s with Sprint. Anyone using Note 2?? looking to upgrade.

Received my Note 2 about a couple weeks ago and I can definitely tell you it's the best phone I have ever owned

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by techmagic View Post
    Received my Note 2 about a couple weeks ago and I can definitely tell you it's the best phone I have ever owned

I just looked at it at the sprint store the other day...The phone is fukkin huge.

I'm pretty sure those Lebron commercials almost made me buy it...but then the size just turned me off. I love the phones that are just a tad bigger than the Iphone, since I think those are too small, but that note 2 is just too big I think. But I'm sure the phone is killer.

soul786

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    HTC One X+. Best phone available right now. Not cheap of course, but it's great.
    There's no microSD card slot though right? That was the thing that held me back on it otherwise it's fantastic

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by soul786 View Post

There's no microSD card slot though right? That was the thing that held me back on it otherwise it's fantastic
    True that, but 64 GB def. is definitley enough IMHO! Phone is just perfect for me honestly.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Galaxy s3 for sprint

soul786

True that, but 64 GB def. is definitley enough IMHO! Phone is just perfect for me honestly.
    Ah, didnt realize it has 64GB internal, here in Canada there's only the 16gb variant hence I swayed to the S3 when I got my upgrade

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Note 2, US Cellular

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Motorola Defy through Republic Wireless: unlimited talk, text & data for just $19/month with no long term contract! Phones uses VOIP via wireless primarily and falls back to the Sprint network if WIFI is not available. There are still some small "issues" (this company is revolutionizing the cellular industry afterall) but I can't tell you happy I was to get rid of Verizon and that HUGE cell bill. I had to be on a waiting list for four months before I got my phone as a beta tester, but they've recently opened it up to the public so now there's no waiting.

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Razr MAXX

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by 757sFinest View Post
    Razr MAXX
    Is that 757 like the area code?

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

HTC Rezound....it was an insurance claim upgrade as they didn't have my old phone....ya this is faster with the dual core processors...

But I have had this phone for like 2 months and I still don't care for the way it's laid out....the software or whatever they call it...it just doesn't seem user friendly to me...

The biggest beef I have with it is I can't use foxfi with it ! I could on my old low end samsung phone but not this one ! Pisses me off....had I known this I would never have gotten this phone.

Provider is Verizon....I have never hit 4g with my new phone...store says i have to reboot it to load it, blah blah blah...ya ya ya...just tell me your coverage for 4 gs sucks cause that the truth....

I was in New england and had us cellular....they seem to be the better carrier...i live in a metropolitan area of over 1 million people and i can't get 4g..bs !
    Last edited by ColdBeerHere; 12-12-12 at 01:17 AM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

iphone (att) htc one v (vm) samsung galaxy proclaim (net10)

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

LG Spectrum Verizon got 2 for one so me and the old lady have one.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Galaxy s mpcs was with at&t got tired of 500 dollar phone bills. now we have unlimited everything for 140 per month.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Crickets most basic phone. No pics, no web, just a phone. $30/month.