mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

diverted PT

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    what a dumb avatar by the way.
    What's dumb is you believing Palestinians will ever have a country! Must suck for a fuk'in shithead muslim like you this time of year, Christians have Christmas, Jewish people have Hanukkah, all you've got is a fuk'in phony ass dick suck'in mohammed who raped little girls! Happy child raping day, you ignorant loser piece of shit!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 12-03-12 at 10:36 PM.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    whats funny is ive never played sbr poker and i know mikejamm is a whiny bitch
    Go back to suk'in seaweed's cok you ass follower! Member of seaweed's fuk'in whiny booty nation! You need to follow somebody because you're too stupid to think for yourself! Talk about a stupid avatar, it's looks like you really like balls, balls all in your mouth!

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

LOL, I haven't seen anyone get this pwned in a long time. Fun to watch.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    LOL, I haven't seen anyone get this pwned in a long time. Fun to watch.
    Nobody's gett'in owned douche bag, go back and read yisman's post Everybody's avatar who's ever played poker here is up there! Fuk'in stupidity at it's finest! I think it's pretty cool mine's on the first page, so much better than dick nose cheesy Chinese avatar you got! Where'd that come from, you still play'in with your Yu Gi Oh cards?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukn loser got owned!

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    fukn loser got owned!
    The only loser here is you, you whiny little bitch! Go cry to Shari you little pussy! "Mikey hurt little muslim boy's feelings?" Happy Hanukkah and may a Jewish cook piss in your goat stew! Long Live Israel! Crush the stinking invaders!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 12-04-12 at 02:10 AM.

mikejamm

LOL! My posts got diverted here because cry baby bitch mikail went and complained! Such fuk'in whiny little bitches! You can bet no real American or Jewish guy would puss out like him!