TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Hey ACoochy no one is talking about legalizing sex with marsupials, run along now

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Costas had said blacks and Mexicans shouldnt have guns I wouldnt argue that.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I actually remember this one, as well as another post where he talked about his "lethal weapons", an followed it up with "No, I'm not proud of it."

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

opie1988

Yep....That's the one!!!

Holy fukk! That is fukkin priceless!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Facebook page is blowing up

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Just search Bob Costas guns. Whole internet is all over it.

pulledclear

TT Warriors farts are lethal weapons.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

how I define lethal:

Very lethal= my S&W .44 magnum. (blued, very old-school and somewhat of a rare find)
    Lethal= .45 colt combat commander
    very dangerous= my sig p229 in the 9mm
    laughable= my old ruger .22
    worse case scenario= no gun when you need one. Can you imagine? Stop, or I'll use these lethal fists!

pulledclear

S@W .45 Thing could stop a hippo!

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Lmao guy compares a cookie to a handgun

Only on SBR

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

U fukks take the internet way too seriously

Remember the 1st rule of internet forum chat etiquette boys that drama sells but drunk made up drama sells more.

Dopie, nice that ur band of fellow conservative nut huggers are on their knees for you.

Wish I had a army of internet trolls who answer my every verbal whim but alas real life beckons far more often than not.

Dopie, why did u choose to sink this low when u had it all going for u pre SBR??

Classic case of self mutilation

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

handguns are for crazies and coward who lives in cowboy era.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Guns are for guys who are afraid to get into confrontations with liberals mano o mano. it evens it out for them.
    You're an idiot.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DJ Dalamar

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

U fukks take the internet way too seriously

Remember the 1st rule of internet forum chat etiquette boys that drama sells but drunk made up drama sells more.

Dopie, nice that ur band of fellow conservative nut huggers are on their knees for you.

Wish I had a army of internet trolls who answer my every verbal whim but alas real life beckons far more often than not.

Dopie, why did u choose to sink this low when u had it all going for u pre SBR??

Classic case of self mutilation
    Exactly! Opieshit has always gotta toot his idiot texas horn and the right wing sheep follow like the foolish trolls they are! If you really paid attention to the Bob Costas commentary, you might have maybe understood he was making a point about how easy it is to get "hand" guns and how they end up in the hands of the wrong people. I seriously doubt your little feeble brain can comprehend anything beyond "duh" and "cowshits with Romo are great."

It's a known fact that 87% of gun deaths in a home are from children finding the gun of a parent and domestic violence. You live in Texas hick boy so I'm sure you've heard the stories, child finds gun and accidentally shoots friend, sibling, or parent. And I don't wanna here anybody's bullshit about hiding or locking their gun away from their kid. If you have children and you have guns, sooner or later the two will meet, and a vast majority of the time, it wont end pretty. So keep living in fear and anxiety that a hand gun will protect you and keep believing you're smart enough to keep your guns away from curious children. Hopefully you don't end up like these poor souls.

http://www.findananny.net/blog/10-tr...s-in-the-home/

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

mikejamm, living near a swimming pool is 100 TIMES AS dangerous to a child's safety than having a loaded gun in the house

"sooner or later the two will meet" - that is total bullshit. only 50 or so kids die each year from "accidental" gunshot wounds, and there are 200 million guns in the united states.

http://scienceblogs.com/deltoid/2001...ttpoolsvsguns/

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

What gun law did the federal government change since president OBAMA WANT TO TAKE "YER" GUNS. Pricks

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Exactly! Opieshit has always gotta toot his idiot texas horn and the right wing sheep follow like the foolish trolls they are! If you really paid attention to the Bob Costas commentary, you might have maybe understood he was making a point about how easy it is to get "hand" guns and how they end up in the hands of the wrong people. I seriously doubt your little feeble brain can comprehend anything beyond "duh" and "cowshits with Romo are great."

It's a known fact that 87% of gun deaths in a home are from children finding the gun of a parent and domestic violence. You live in Texas hick boy so I'm sure you've heard the stories, child finds gun and accidentally shoots friend, sibling, or parent. And I don't wanna here anybody's bullshit about hiding or locking their gun away from their kid. If you have children and you have guns, sooner or later the two will meet, and a vast majority of the time, it wont end pretty. So keep living in fear and anxiety that a hand gun will protect you and keep believing you're smart enough to keep your guns away from curious children. Hopefully you don't end up like these poor souls.

http://www.findananny.net/blog/10-tr...s-in-the-home/

Interesting. Looking up that kid shooting stat right now

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Take guns away from crazy people and then they'll just use their car to mow down a group of innocent people on the sidewalk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike, and shari91

opie1988

Fukkin liberal idiots in this thread looking like the dumbasses they truly are.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

They should have took down his jersey.

ragman
    ragman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

I watch SNF for football, not some blowhard and his editorial on gun control.

ACoochy

Hey dopie, I think I can hear another 8yo who's asking to die at the hands of unintentional gun violence inside the home.

Kid had it coming though for being so inquisitive, right??

Dopie, when r u fukks going to ban guns for everyone except rural farmers, special ops forces and military? U want a more cohesive social base then that is how u begin going about it.

Think I see another bullet with a child's name written on it. I prey that that's not the one for ur kid.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hey dopie, I think I can hear another 8yo who's asking to die at the hands of unintentional gun violence inside the home.

Dopie, when r u fukks going to ban guns for everyone except rural farmers, special ops forces and military? U want a more cohesive social base then that is how u begin going about it.

Think I see another bullet with a child's name written on it. I prey that that's not the one for ur kid.
    You can't remove guns from the American culture. It would be like removing pussification from Canada, or trying to implement a backbone in the French.

Somethings are so fundamental to a culture, that it would be devastating to try and systematically remove it.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    You can't remove guns from the American culture. It would be like removing pussification from Canada, or trying to implement a backbone in the French.

Somethings are so fundamental to a culture, that it would be devastating to try and systematically remove it.
    I hear ya chalky but surely even u see that its too the detriment of ur country that guns r still legal?

Nowhere else in the developed world do you see these kinda laws but that's mostly because the 1800's happened over 100 years ago and we know this.

The constitution ensures ur country chooses to be stuck in the annals of time when it comes to this issue...

ChalkyDog

I hear ya chalky but surely even u see that its too the detriment of ur country that guns r still legal?

Nowhere else in the developed world do you see these kinda laws but that's mostly because the 1800's happened over 100 years ago and we know this.

The constitution ensures ur country chooses to be stuck in the annals of time when it comes to this issue...
    Yes and no. I have many socially liberal views, but I absolutely love guns.

I love the fact that I can tote around a 9mm with a high capacity magazine on my hip, totally concealed - and not have to worry about it.

I live very close to Mexico, and have family members who work in Mexico. They are a great example of why making guns harder to get means nothing but unarming lawful citizens, while giving criminals a monopoly on gun ownership.

This is an issue that literally can't be resolved in my lifetime. There are too many factors.

If I were to give way on any part of my hardline stance, it would be towards the certification necessary to own certain types of guns - such as assault rifles.

Problem still exists that people who wants them will get them, no matter what. We are on a gambling site, the whole basis of this site is trying to work around ridiculous laws that infringe on our personal freedoms. We, as gamblers, have found creative ways to sidestep the laws. Guns are no different.

ChalkyDog

However, if I was a gun lobbiest - and I wanted to make a real long lasting impact. I would propose legislation that grandfathers all current guns into legal status, while making future gun sales much harder - and most importantly make ammunition for certain types of guns, i.e .223 and 7.69x32 etc incredibly difficult to get.

It would be an amazing thing that would happen. You would make a significant dent in the future of our gun problems, and at the same time witness a money grab of epic proportions.

It would be an absolute windfall of money for gun shops.

ACoochy

Some valid poiints their chalksta..

I'll admit that as a guy their is something inquisitively sanctual and secure about looking at and firing a gun, and in a controlled environment I'm all for it.

However guns don't have emotions, guns don't have irrational thoughts and r simply the vehicles that some ppl use to express their moments of irrationality and ill-thought emotional outbursts.

Problem is their actions become needlessly fatal when the situation could have been resolved via a different medium. That feeling of absolute empowerment is too intoxicating and too much of a responsibility to place on ppl where dense populations exist imo.

And as for ur legislation, at least its a step toward doing something that keeps the balance between individuals freedom and realisation that as times change laws need to adapt to those changes.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

"Jovan Belcher sixth NFL player to commit suicide in the last two years
    Since 2011 at least five other NFL players — Dave Duerson, Ray Easterling, Junior Seau, Kurt Crain and OJ Murdock — have killed themselves.""Jovan Belcher sixth NFL player to commit suicide in the last two years
    Since 2011 at least five other NFL players — Dave Duerson, Ray Easterling, Junior Seau, Kurt Crain and OJ Murdock — have killed themselves."

So is the gun or the game Bob? I say it is the game. The game should be abolished in our civilized society.
    Last edited by stevenash; 12-03-12 at 04:59 PM.

pulledclear

Hey sht for brains dumb ass. If you store your gun PROPERLY this would never happen. Blame the Fcktard that leaves a loaded weapon lying around for a child to pick up, not the rest of us. Maybe if we outlawed silver ware Americans wouldnt be so fat. Your a typical sheep with NO reasoning ability that likes to point his fat fckng finger and blame SOCIETY for the absurd actions of individuals. Jesus Christ your fckng STUPID.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Hey sht for brains dumb ass. If you store your gun PROPERLY this would never happen. Blame the Fcktard that leaves a loaded weapon lying around for a child to pick up, not the rest of us. Maybe if we outlawed silver ware Americans wouldnt be so fat. Your a typical sheep with NO reasoning ability that likes to point his fat fckng finger and blame SOCIETY for the absurd actions of individuals. Jesus Christ your fckng STUPID.
    Wow, direct personalisations.

Pot meet kettle.

Its quite clear from this post that ur another potential Harvard graduate in the making.

Bravo pal, bravo.

pulledclear

[QUOTE=ACoochy;16997518]Wow, direct personalisations.

Pot meet kettle.

Its quite clear from this post that ur another potential Harvard graduate in the making.

No rebuttal? Didnt think so. We have plenty of vacancy here at the hotel reality. Why dont you check in and stay a while, or as a typical liberal , do you find it just works better blaming the world for your failures and problems. Night night princess im done with ya.

ACoochy

[QUOTE=pulledclear;16997620]
    Wow, direct personalisations.

Pot meet kettle.

No rebuttal? Didnt think so. We have plenty of vacancy here at the hotel reality. Why dont you check in and stay a while, or as a typical liberal , do you find it just works better blaming the world for your failures and problems. Night night princess im done with ya.

Kid I don't play chess with pigeons ordinarily, hence my reply but ill bite this one time, if only 4 ur own good and that of those around you.

Hotel reality is where I live in a democracy that isn't the USA. Amazing, huh??

And the number 1 economy in the world where guns r basically illegal really has given us a myriad of problems and failures

I mean, r u even aware of just how conservative obama is to every other democracy on earth??

Puller, its been fun throwing u around like a used toss rag.

Y don't u drop by and be my bitch again another time...

pulledclear

Well that made no penetrating sense. Nice try come rag. Stay clueless!

First 123 Last