It's Miller Time
    Plus573's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    I'm interested as well to be honest.
    mike is across the street talking about going to the mobile mart and cutting old ladies off in line to play scratch offs. must be hurtin.

we need that story mike!

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

LOng story short

Im from ct but a few yrs ago we went to columbus ohio for nationals for softball. After the tourney a few of us went to one of my teammates grandmothers house for the weekend. I dont remember the name of the town but ill ask him en i talk to him

Anyways we were pretty bored and went out into the woods for a hike and so 2 of them could smoke a blunt. we were on our way back between 730 and 815 and and we kept hearing footsteps maybe 30 yards away kinda trailing us. If we would stop so would ithe footsteps.
    We were getting pretty spooked out. so we started walking faster and we heard the footsteps going faster.

So one of my friends said screw it and went towards it to see what it was. We followed. And saw this HUGE thing peek around a tree and when it saw us it just turned around and walked away. Def wasnt a person or a bear. This thing was walking prob as fast as i could run or at least seemed that fast. at the moment

Im 6ft2 and 240 lbs and i was freaked out. the damn thing was hairy all over except around its mouth and eyes. the longest point i saw it contiunuisly was of its back.And its shoulders were so fukkin huge i couldnt believe it .Its head kinda sloped back down to its back. Looked like it didnt have a neck at all. It wasnt round like a persons head. Id say it was 7.5 to 8ft tall and well over 500 lbs.

We all ended up running out of there as fast as possible.

Arms were way to long for it to even be a bear. Id saw its arms were down near its knees
    If it was a person in a suit it wouldve had to have been Shaq
    No i wasnt high at all.
    Never liked pot

I know what i saw i dont care what anyone says.

If anyone has serious questions i'll try to answer them

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

:

First 12