jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Tallahassee

Fellas I am in Tallahassee with a few people from work. Any hot spots out here?

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Never been there but Florida State University is located there, so i'm sure there has to be bars down there by the college somewhere. You will find sluts in no time

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Bars or clubs? Not much going on a Tuesday. AJs sports bar maybe

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Just hit up the main FSU bar area and go bar hopping.....Tuesday was always one of the bigger nights in college (Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat).....Shouldn't be hard to find a solid party going on

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

I would vote for AJ's sports bar, right on Tennessee street towards the west side of the FSU campus. Tuesday isn't the biggest night, but if I were to go anywhere on a Tuesday it would be AJ's.

Down toward the east side of campus also on Tennessee street there is a strip of bars and clubs there. It's all up to personal preference really. I'm not sure what you are looking for. I personally prefer the smaller sports bars and the like on the side streets off of Tennessee. A little quieter, and a little more refined I think. If you're looking for drunk chicks, head to AJ's