RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

sad news if true, only person worth reading in the fantasy subforum.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Just read on twitter that TT hired Deemer to be his legal consultant

SBR is fukked

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Just got a notice from the man himself a thread is coming revealing the truth about SBR.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was only one hole for him to crawl into.. he is involved in at least a dozen other forum as much as he was here.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Why did he get canned?

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never knew the guy worked for SBR

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Just got a notice from the man himself a thread is coming revealing the truth about SBR.
    I'll save everyone the trouble.

Sbr never paid TT for his pretend mod job.

Mind blowing I know.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Just read through the other thread and this one...I have only one question...

Does opie enjoy reveling in the pain of others? First the pwad/griz incident and now this.

Don't get me wrong, I dislike tittywarrior THE POSTER as much as the next POSTER. But not even he deserves this kind of public humiliation.

This is fuckin disgusting.

Opie and titty are both horrible representatives of sbr in their own right (paid or unpaid)

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I need to know what forum this will be posted at? Guy is a must follow.

robmpink
    Update your status

Abusers like to hurt others.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Al.....

Due to tt's penchant for litigation, it was determined that all correspondence was best handled with complete transparency.

This was also requested by tt's counsel. This thread had nothing to do with personal feelings, or levity.
    Doesn't explain the other thread. You're talking out of your ass and you know it. I commented earlier about how disheartening it was to see the way you handled the situation. Hoping you get better soon, Opie.

God bless.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Doesn't explain the other thread. You're talking out of your ass and you know it. I commented earlier about how disheartening it was to see the way you handled the situation. Hoping you get better soon, Opie.

God bless.
    It explains the other thread very well. TT obviously has lied on these forums before, and just like the whole JJ scenario, if it were not all in one place we would have 47 threads asking if TT really got the boot, or asking what the deal with TT is. Now we have two threads and everyone was able to give input to which both sides were able to respond. The fact that it turned into a childish, shit-talking fest says more about the members of SBR than SBR reps themselves.

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Uh oh

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    It explains the other thread very well. TT obviously has lied on these forums before, and just like the whole JJ scenario, if it were not all in one place we would have 47 threads asking if TT really got the boot, or asking what the deal with TT is. Now we have two threads and everyone was able to give input to which both sides were able to respond. The fact that it turned into a childish, shit-talking fest says more about the members of SBR than SBR reps themselves.
    Why does anyone give a fukk what SBR does with ttwarrior? I've noticed all the threads that were calling him out were filled with a lot of very new Non-Pro members. I can't imagine that is a coincidence.

It's no longer business as usual at SBR, I suppose. The changing of the tide is full of clueless broke dikks. Not sure why SBR prefers it that way but if that's what it is, then that's what it is.

Oh, and never fukking heard of you, pal.

God bless.

robmpink
    Update your status

TT Warrior is like a white Al Sharpten. People may hate him, but he is very marketable. Shame on you SBR and the poor mans JR Ewing.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Unrealzz

robmpink
    Update your status

Where did he go to? I didn't see him at eog.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Why does anyone give a fukk what SBR does with ttwarrior? I've noticed all the threads that were calling him out were filled with a lot of very new Non-Pro members. I can't imagine that is a coincidence.

It's no longer business as usual at SBR, I suppose. The changing of the tide is full of clueless broke dikks. Not sure why SBR prefers it that way but if that's what it is, then that's what it is.

Oh, and never fukking heard of you, pal.

God bless.
    Personally, as a MAC user (inability to play poker easily), I have been debating whether turning pro is worth it or not. I was not prepared to go all in with SBR when they have a staff member going around saying that he was SELLING PEOPLES INFO! The fact that SBR did what was right and listened to the members makes me much more willing to sign on, given the questionable (albeit likely untrue) things that have been said about Lou, and the rest of SBR. Knowing that they made this decision, and how they made it makes me much more comfortable.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    unreal

Is this real?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Is this real?

He challenged me last night.

I am the one laughing now.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Personally, as a MAC user (inability to play poker easily), I have been debating whether turning pro is worth it or not. I was not prepared to go all in with SBR when they have a staff member going around saying that he was SELLING PEOPLES INFO! The fact that SBR did what was right and listened to the members makes me much more willing to sign on, given the questionable (albeit likely untrue) things that have been said about Lou, and the rest of SBR. Knowing that they made this decision, and how they made it makes me much more comfortable.
    Thanks tto.

Rest assured that ttwarrior1 never had access to user information, which makes the outburst all the more bizarre. He was a good fantasy foots voice and I hope he'll continue sharing his insight with the board. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of him.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why was the fat kid banned?

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

what TT do to get fired?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

titty warrior's fantasy knowledge is half-baked...all he does is copy and paste from other sites.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Thanks tto.

Rest assured that ttwarrior1 never had access to user information, which makes the outburst all the more bizarre. He was a good fantasy foots voice and I hope he'll continue sharing his insight with the board. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of him.
    Lou you didn't even say hi when you came into chat.

Next time I would like it if you said hello before leaving

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Another fuk'in "oh look at me, I'm opie creator of all things controversy at sbr." You are one of the biggest jack mouth assholes to ever show up here. Just how far up Lou's ass is your nose anyway? Totally agree with Al on this one, about the lowest things I've seen, if it's even true. Of course coming from a Romney republican prick, it doesn't surprise me. Low class Texas scum at it's finest.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 10-31-12 at 11:35 PM.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

TT don't worry, just wait for those 15 mills you're gonna get then you can buy sbr and have your revenge...

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

He challenged me last night.

I am the one laughing now.
    I know he challenged you last night, and you needed to make an authoritative decision on the matter at once. Once you give an inch to someone like TT, he will take a mile. I completely understand.

I just hope there aren't long-term effects. As unprofessional as TT handled himself, he was the star of the chat. There is no denying that, Hawley.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Thanks tto.

Lou can you post a link to donate to sbr? Id like to make a donation in opies name. You can consider it fines for some of my outburst. i take nothing back i said about tt. in all honesty sbr has taken care of any problems I've ran into in the offshore industry.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Another fuk'in "oh look at me, I'm opie creator of all things controversy at sbr." You are one of the biggest jack mouth assholes to ever show up here. Just how far up Lou's ass is your nose anyway? Totally agree with Al on this one, about the lowest thing I've seen. Of course coming from a Romney republican prick, it doesn't surprise me. Low class Texas scum at it's finest.

One more outburst from you, young man....and you'll be joining ttwarrior on the "former SBR poster" list.

Now run along and hop into the poker room. We're running a little low on points and need one of our dumber posters to show up so we can blatantly steal his points.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Banning another opusssss wow this snob is out of control
    "duff85"

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Burger King has announced a nation wide alert on shortages of whoppers. This may be a direct correlation.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

JJ and TT may have been weird and loud and obnoxious at times.

But Opie, Hawley and this Tattmack twerp take the cake for the genuinely Nastiest Assholes on SBR.

Wear that toy badge with pride too Opie!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

First 123456 ... Last