DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 New Post in Players Talk in the last 10 minutes, get JJ back

Enough from the white teeth guy and the fat kid still living with his momma......John, grow some balls and get GOLD back..
    Points Awarded:

mcaulay777 gave DudleyDawson 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mcaulay777

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Enough from the white teeth guy and the fat kid still living with his momma......John, grow some balls and get GOLD back..
    Given the opportunity, you would fukk JJ. Stop dikk riding the man.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cab somebody ban this loser so he can off his pathetic life? Thanks, Lou

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Dudley I think you need to readjust what you expect PT to be. There's a reason the Saloon was created and there's a reason there are many subforums. This is the first time in 2 years that I've been working here that we've received a ton of positive feedback about PT. And that's not because JJ isn't here... it's because some who tried to emulate him were a bit wonky and that part is gone I guess. JJ is happy, SBR is happy, hopefully posters across every forum in forumville are making cash... maybe don't try to cause drama where there really isn't any!