Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

GLORIOUSLY Lovely Monday Morning

Crisp fall wind blowing outside, cool enough out for a sweater but not necessarily a jacket, sun is shining and a winning weekend can't beat that for a Monday morning!

So, who are you guys on tonight?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

blondie you know damn well none of us are going outside anyway

under 38 1/2 looks interesting

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    blondie you know damn well none of us are going outside anyway

under 38 1/2 looks interesting
    Haha beer or food run was my thought... open a curtain once in awhile as well makes a difference

So what makes the under interesting?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Crisp fall wind blowing outside, cool enough out for a sweater but not necessarily a jacket, sun is shining and a winning weekend can't beat that for a Monday morning!

Glorious? It's not so glorious for some of us that live in the northeast and this torm is about to hit. It's my birthday tomorrow. Happy goddman birthday to me

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over 38.5 and Zona +7

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Glorious for you (you're a nice lady) but take into account how it can be for others. Supposed to be an awful storm.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Glorious? It's not so glorious for some of us that live in the northeast and this torm is about to hit. It's my birthday tomorrow. Happy goddman birthday to me
    Thoughts and prayers do go out to those that are affected by the storms, please don't think that ya'll are just forgotten as you aren't.

As for it being your birthday tomorrow ouch that's just not a good combination with the storm very sorry to hear that.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Thoughts and prayers do go out to those that are affected by the storms, please don't think that ya'll are just forgotten as you aren't.

As for it being your birthday tomorrow ouch that's just not a good combination with the storm very sorry to hear that.

Thanks Blondie. I'll survive---yeah kind of sucks. I can't control outside factors. If I made it safe and with power, I'd be happy but the winds are howling

Blondie

Thanks Blondie. I'll survive---yeah kind of sucks. I can't control outside factors. If I made it safe and with power, I'd be happy but the winds are howling
    From what you have told me it sounds like you have a great family and from what I understand a lot of love and support in the house, that always seems to make the uncontrollable factors a bit easier to deal with. Sometimes we have to make our own sunshine despite the weather outside

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

From what you have told me it sounds like you have a great family and from what I understand a lot of love and support in the house, that always seems to make the uncontrollable factors a bit easier to deal with. Sometimes we have to make our own sunshine despite the weather outside

I have love occasionally but you might have me mixed up with another poster. My girlfriend is bipolar and her son is ADHD. It's stressful but I guess we have good moments. I try to think out of the box and ease in-house tension. My parents died early and I only have little contact with a couple of relatives (A lot of family members with cancer, etc and taken too soon). I try to enjoy life and ultimately I can still look at the good side of life. This is just a storm. My username is will2survive because I have survived a lot . I've mentioned on the site(at nauseum) that I've had 3 surgeries this past year. The luck will turn, the pendulum will swing in my favor. If I keep saying it, I'll believe it. You have a nice day.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by blondie View Post
    sometimes we have to make our own sunshine despite the weather outside
    boom!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I'm taking SanFran for the fun of it.

Blondie

I have love occasionally but you might have me mixed up with another poster. My girlfriend is bipolar and her son is ADHD. It's stressful but I guess we have good moments. I try to think out of the box and ease in-house tension. My parents died early and I only have little contact with a couple of relatives (A lot of family members with cancer, etc and taken too soon). I try to enjoy life and ultimately I can still look at the good side of life. This is just a storm. My username is will2survive because I have survived a lot . I've mentioned on the site(at nauseum) that I've had 3 surgeries this past year. The luck will turn, the pendulum will swing in my favor. If I keep saying it, I'll believe it. You have a nice day.
    Nope I don't have you confused with anyone else.

You have a girlfriend and her son that from the sound of what you have told me before do care about you, and from what you typed it seemed as though you really care about them to. Despite their imperfections and imbalances they are still family not to mentioned you have lived through three surgeries that's pretty impressive right there. All this helps make up who you are, and after all this in your life, you have the strength needed inside to handle this and any storm that comes your way!

When I was young a tornado ripped through our town and almost everything many people owned was gone. I couldn't understand why the next day they were still smiling. They were thankful they still had those they love with them. While your circle may be small, from everything you have told me it seems to be strong enough to weather this storm especially with you in it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive, and Chi_archie

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Good Morning, can't believe this weekend passed by already.

what are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Blondie

Haha Archie, I am the one trying to convince the kids it is so much more fun to hand out candy. Not a big fan of taking them trick or treating. That could stem from years ago taking four kids under four in and out of the vehicle over and over

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Nope I don't have you confused with anyone else.

You have a girlfriend and her son that from the sound of what you have told me before do care about you, and from what you typed it seemed as though you really care about them to. Despite their imperfections and imbalances they are still family not to mentioned you have lived through three surgeries that's pretty impressive right there. All this helps make up who you are, and after all this in your life, you have the strength needed inside to handle this and any storm that comes your way!

When I was young a tornado ripped through our town and almost everything many people owned was gone. I couldn't understand why the next day they were still smiling. They were thankful they still had those they love with them. While your circle may be small, from everything you have told me it seems to be strong enough to weather this storm especially with you in it

that's the best post that I've ever seen on this site. Thanks!. I like uplifting thoughts. It kind of what drives me as a person

Blondie

Glad I could improve your day even just a little w2s! That's part of what this thread is for

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

how did the painting come out Blondie?

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    how did the painting come out Blondie?
    Very good the dog's head is yellow his back is white but it's almost done. Only the very high parts of the kitchen left

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Like usual me and bigday give out winners

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    Like usual me and bigday give out winners

Thought you left til Bucks make playoffs

mbs4
    mbs4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4546

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Thought you left til Bucks make playoffs
    Mike is one of the best posters on SBR. I don't post much but I'm glad he's back.