Originally posted on 10/29/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
I have love occasionally but you might have me mixed up with another poster. My girlfriend is bipolar and her son is ADHD. It's stressful but I guess we have good moments. I try to think out of the box and ease in-house tension. My parents died early and I only have little contact with a couple of relatives (A lot of family members with cancer, etc and taken too soon). I try to enjoy life and ultimately I can still look at the good side of life. This is just a storm. My username is will2survive because I have survived a lot . I've mentioned on the site(at nauseum) that I've had 3 surgeries this past year. The luck will turn, the pendulum will swing in my favor. If I keep saying it, I'll believe it. You have a nice day.
Nope I don't have you confused with anyone else.

You have a girlfriend and her son that from the sound of what you have told me before do care about you, and from what you typed it seemed as though you really care about them to. Despite their imperfections and imbalances they are still family not to mentioned you have lived through three surgeries that's pretty impressive right there. All this helps make up who you are, and after all this in your life, you have the strength needed inside to handle this and any storm that comes your way!

When I was young a tornado ripped through our town and almost everything many people owned was gone. I couldn't understand why the next day they were still smiling. They were thankful they still had those they love with them. While your circle may be small, from everything you have told me it seems to be strong enough to weather this storm especially with you in it