Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    This Opie is alright in my book. Keep fighting back the 'tards Opie.

And Roxxy calling out his internet "credibility" is sociopathic behavior. He lied, per this forum, and still has the ability to just put that in some compartment in his brain and act as if it never happened.

I'm afraid I'm too normal. If I were humiliated like that, the last place you would find me is here posting and pretending it didn't happen.
    you know nothing grashopper, so please shut the fukk up

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    you know nothing grashopper, so please shut the fukk up
    You're playing the new guy to the forum card?

So, it's not true? You're not a proven liar? I know you have the stones to admit that. That's a shot to anyone's ego.

The only thing you have is this board. That, and a dead wife. Or so you say. And let's be honest, from your behavior here, the likelihood of that being true is the same as you playing in the WSOP.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yes. You have epically buried me here. How could I ever recover?

If I were you, I would go back to AEG and tell all my buddies how awesomely you buried me here. Then I'd just make some more threads over there talking about how lame SBR is and how happy you guys all are to be out of here!!

That would DEFINITELY show us!
    Losing respect for you here, pal. I know it's all about traffic and the numbers but would like to think you're better than addressing scumbags like this.

God bless.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Losing respect for you here, pal. I know it's all about traffic and the numbers but would like to think you're better than addressing scumbags like this.

God bless.
    Who you calling a scumbag fagboy?
    If i were you i'd shut the fukk up and know your place kid.
    Americans are talking here.

SamDiamond

This thread is just all kinds of awesome.

There are no less than 20 different posters all insulting one another. Drink beer guys. Especially on an NFL Sunday.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    This thread is just all kinds of awesome.

There are no less than 20 different posters all insulting one another. Drink beer guys. Especially on an NFL Sunday.
    Shut the fuk up you no name goof, no one gives a fuk to what some fukkin moron has to say with under 1000 posts. Go to the newbie sub forum get seasoned than come back when I give you permission. Take a fukkin lap kid.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Shut the fuk up you no name goof, no one gives a fuk to what some fukkin moron has to say with under 1000 posts. Go to the newbie sub forum get seasoned than come back when I give you permission. Take a fukkin lap kid.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey fukkzzelli, is Leroy aka illini still supporting your child, the one you and your wife cannot afford to?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

This guy has a point.

Not enough e-cred to go after another poster yet.

Luckily, I can provide you with some ways to build that cred:

Make videos
    power post
    post winners
    become pro
    post pics of your schlong

A good poster mixes all these ingredients together.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Hey fukkzzelli, is Leroy aka illini still supporting your child, the one you and your wife cannot afford to?
    Shut your crab flogging, semen sucking, ball polishing herpe infested cawk sucker dudleydildoinsertedinownrectum you are the biggest joke currently on SBR.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

This thread has more burials than Arlington National Cemetery.

Very impressive work here, guys.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Roxxy lied about WSOP. Fact.

Frizzeli is an admin ghost. Fact.

Opie is a self-proclaimed power poster who has never posted a winning play on a GAMBLING forum. He should stick to the politics portion of this site.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    If i were you i'd shut the fukk up and know your place kid.
    Never fukking heard of you, pal.

DudleyDawson

Shut your crab flogging, semen sucking, ball polishing herpe infested cawk sucker dudleydildoinsertedinownrectum you are the biggest joke currently on SBR.
    So I take it illini's still supporting your family, right? People may think that's bullshit but it's 100% true, isn't it...you freeloading fukk..

DudleyDawson

fukkzelli wants to get all mouthy and act tough...he don't know what the fukk he's in for.

frizzelli

fukkzelli wants to get all mouthy and act tough...he don't know what the fukk he's in for.
    You are a know broke dick fuk, who everyone on the forum laughs at daily. You are a fukkin jester so speak when spoken too bitch boy. Now go pound salt kid.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

frizzer is a good guy

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Dudley is 5'8 410 lbs

He wears 7XL carson palmer jersey

dudley = point scamming whore

SamDiamond

Canadians don't count. EAD.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Obama: "Brother Opie, be not angered my son! Just understand, that a white man can't throw the football without a black man intercepting!" "Now do the right thing, and vote for me." "You know you want to get on the soul train, you Texas douche."
    Last edited by mikejamm; 10-28-12 at 08:13 PM.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    you fat fuuk, nobody cares, and you can ban no one , a tele tubby have more power , you and the hick are fantasy forum mascort babysitters and thats it, a forum that no one cares of, people here bet real money . now go back to sbr chat and keep talking bout your towel and the other fetishs
    Buried! Fuk'in Buried! Buried in a coffin the size of a fuk'in piano! tt drying his fuk'in tears with big mac buns!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 10-28-12 at 07:51 PM.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Opie is my pal... Sammy gives him 100% SUPPORT
    Yeah you support his cok with your mouth!Two fuk'in GOP booty boys practicing their reach around butt grab when they next meet in a Texas airport bathroom, where all republicans hold "special" secessions!

mikejamm

How about you stfu and go wipe your ass with a fuk'in maple leaf, you Canadian fuk tard! Quit pick'in on the new guys and go back to giving blow jobs for cash at Canadian football games! I hear you provide real excitement in between that worthless shit up there you all call football! Awe, looks like no hockey for jizz frizz this year, looks like you'll lose business there huh, giving hand jobs to toothless hockey players! How will jizzy frizz survive the winter!

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    How about you stfu and go wipe your ass with a fuk'in maple leaf, you Canadian fuk tard! Quit pick'in on the new guys and go back to giving blow jobs for cash at Canadian football games! I hear you provide real excitement in between that worthless shit up there you all call football! Awe, looks like no hockey for jizz frizz this year, looks like you'll lose business there huh, giving hand jobs to toothless hockey players! How will jizzy frizz survive the winter!
    Mikethemeathead just because you we're raped in your loose ass a lot as a child doesn't make it right to come onto an Internet forum and take your anger out of strangers. I know what your Uncle Gerry did to you was wrong and it turned you into a shaft stroking, ball caressing, sea man gurgling ghoneria contracting keyboard fukkin warrior but it ain't our fault pal it ain't our fault. Now go pound some salt and quit spreading your fukkin aids prick tickler.

theAkathist
    theAkathist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mikethemeathead just because you we're raped in your loose ass a lot as a child doesn't make it right to come onto an Internet forum and take your anger out of strangers. I know what your Uncle Gerry did to you was wrong and it turned you into a shaft stroking, ball caressing, sea man gurgling ghoneria contracting keyboard fukkin warrior but it ain't our fault pal it ain't our fault. Now go pound some salt and quit spreading your fukkin aids prick tickler.
    pretty classy you punk

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by theAkathist View Post
    pretty classy you punk
    wtf?
    these guys were having a rational discussion, a bit heated perhaps, but still quite classy for the most part.

no reason to hit below the belt and call someone a punk

DudleyDawson

Illini has been having to send frizzelli "gifts" so he's able to support his family.....that's no bullshit.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

SBR will continue winning if they permaban ACLhomo and then expose every ghost account he makes afterward. I've never seen such a forum troll homo be such a princess f\*g troll in any forum before.

theAkathist

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    wtf?
    these guys were having a rational discussion, a bit heated perhaps, but still quite classy for the most part.

no reason to hit below the belt and call someone a punk

hey maybe i dont fit in here unless i talk about child rape and ball juggling. maybe punk isnt strong enough ur right

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

hey maybe i dont fit in here unless i talk about child rape and ball juggling. maybe punk isnt strong enough ur right
    i was being sarcastic

welcome to sbr, for the most part stay out of ridiculous threads like this unless you have the background. these guys all love each other and want to hug each other genital to genital (no homo), they're just goofing around

frizzelli

You don't fit I'm here so take a fukkin lap pal. Don't come back you won't be missed.

theAkathist

mike frizzelli is a real puke punk ive read his crap b4

mikejamm

Illini has been having to send frizzelli "gifts" so he's able to support his family.....that's no bullshit.
    What a fuk'in loser! Yeah I wouldn't doubt it! Frizzy jizz has choked on so much cok, he's a well known Canadian with gag reflex! Hard to make any money when you're giving hand jobs with cold bony fingers in the frozen North! He does love taking a blasting facial c u m shot, that fat fuk loves his protein!

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie's first name is Lester

First 1234