ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

JJ would you come back to SBR if...

Walker caved in and finally bought you that fukkin ipad...

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

You would think so???

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    You would think so???
    Goldy squeezed him harder than anyone for that thing and the guy still didnt and hasnt budged.

Unreal

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

What's the back story on the ipad?

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Man, this forums just not the same without JJ. I don't care what anybody says. That dude was funny as fukk. I was looking for him on EOG and I didn't see him. EOG seems kind of scummy so I'm not joining but I wish SBR would work something out with JJ. He's a charismatic fukker and it'd be nice to have him around again. I don't get why some people hated on him so much.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

goldy made a fukin POWER move on this one boys

we'll see who wins the struggle

probably will wind up a semi-stalemate and one side will take a partial loss, partial tie

goldy is a valiant independent, but you take on the establishment you get CRUSHED

the weight of the enormity of the establishment CRUSHES any individual, yes boys, even an individual as superheroic and magical and Messianic as jjgold

going out in a blaze of glory may at times be the right move for some, and yes, can be brilliantly, shimmeringly glorious

but also make no mistake, when you go out in a blaze of glory, you go out

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

probably will wind up a semi-stalemate and one side will take a partial loss, partial tie

goldy is a valiant independent, but you take on the establishment you get CRUSHED

the weight of the enormity of the establishment CRUSHES any individual, yes boys, even an individual as superheroic and magical and Messianic as jjgold

going out in a blaze of glory may at times be the right move for some, and yes, can be brilliantly, shimmeringly glorious

well said

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Can't say I am not interested in the drama of this story. Forum is indeed different with out JJ, and the ones who went with him to the EOG.

Still, and especially after reading the quoted post - there seems to be some back story that was building up before the Brock thing, if this isn't contrived.

Anyway, best of luck to JJ. Dude should have formed a union with the amount of support he had.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Word on the street is that JJ has been 'employed' at EOG. sbr on his CV would have helped

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    Word on the street is that JJ has been 'employed' at EOG. sbr on his CV would have helped
    Really? Wow... Now I wonder if SBR bought EOG and this is all a big charade or if this is the real deal. Lots of conspiracy theories floating around. .

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

C'mon - JJ has been mailing it in for years. I like the guy, but much like Ray Lewis, he is just a shadow of what he once was.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Loshak, you can put together a pretty fukkin' solid monologue pal!

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sbr should send everyone an ipad and a apology letter from Lou