themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who has had a colonoscopy???

I am only 26 but have been having some stomach problems the last few months and they did a CT and I have an abnormality on my "sigmoid colon" (spelling) and I have to go for a colonoscopy on Friday so I just wanted to know how bad it is...

Hoping to lose maybe 6-10 pounds with all the laxatives I have to take though!

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've never had one but am looking forward to it.

I once had an ultrasound done on my testicles by a female technician, was probably the best 15 minutes of my life.

She put gel on my balls and moved the ultrasound thing all over my testicles for quite a while, it felt great, how I refrained from sporting wood was a miracle. Maybe its because she taped my dick to my stomach while she performed the procedure.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

RogueScholar has them done weekly.

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

that doesn't sound fun....have fun with those laxatives....

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Haha thanks for that plommer...

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Worse. I once had a cystoscopy. That's where they stick this thing:

up the sheboinker.

Damn unpleasant either way but you'll live.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Yeah I have to leave work at 3 Thursday because I take laxatives AND drink some liquid and then can only drink clear liquids until midnight and then I cant drink anything or eat until after the procedure.

I was out Saturday night Amby but didnt see your message until I got back... If all goes well Friday I will be back in Cuse Friday night... My fam has a 50 block of seats for the baseball game...

Fiasco
    The Firm
    Fiasco's Avatar Become A Pro!

My mom's and grandmother have had them and they had to drink this drink that makes you go to the bathroom all night.... the actual procedure they say isn't all that bad (they're women though so Idk how that effects things). It's all about the prep...

good luck though

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    I've never had one but am looking forward to it.
    You are one strange cookie, plommer.

I'm an old man, majormt, and colonscopies have become regular for me. They've improved the 'cleaning out the night before process' over the years. Ask for the atomic stuff, powder form in a gallon container, fill with water, drink at least 64 ozs of the stuff and I'm clean as a whistle after that. Last time I dropped 4 lbs during that process.

They knock me out for the procedure, worst part used to be the night before but now I'd rate the 'hangover headache' the day after from the anesthesia my least favorite part. Make sure and ask for copies of the photos that take of your intestines/colon. I sent a couple to Nurse Ratchet at the hospital where I had the CT scan and that since she was such a bitch. Enclosed them in a Christmas card last December and signed it, "Hope your holidays are the shits."

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    Yeah I have to leave work at 3 Thursday because I take laxatives AND drink some liquid and then can only drink clear liquids until midnight and then I cant drink anything or eat until after the procedure.

I was out Saturday night Amby but didnt see your message until I got back... If all goes well Friday I will be back in Cuse Friday night... My fam has a 50 block of seats for the baseball game...
    I am running out of town Friday and Saturday night to Boston....You missed a good time Saturday and Sunday we had Booze, Boats, Blondes Brunettes and Boobs.....great partying both days....

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    I believe the correct term is "eccentric".

Willie if a colonoscopy is half as much fun as a testicular ultrasound you can count me in.

The procedures are covered by the provincial health care system, I felt it appropriate to propose to the woman that did my ultrasound but she is already married.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Thanks WB... They gave me a prescription but I am not sure what the stuff is and I know it needs to be mixed with water. And then I have to take a couple other laxatives before I start that...

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Damn Amby sounds like it... I was downtown Saturday night, was at Corner Bar most of the night and Ohm before that...

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

I'm an old man, majormt, and colonscopies have become regular for me. They've improved the 'cleaning out the night before process' over the years. Ask for the atomic stuff, powder form in a gallon container, fill with water, drink at least 64 ozs of the stuff and I'm clean as a whistle after that. Last time I dropped 4 lbs during that process.

They knock me out for the procedure, worst part used to be the night before but now I'd rate the 'hangover headache' the day after from the anesthesia my least favorite part. Make sure and ask for copies of the photos that take of your intestines/colon. I sent a couple to Nurse Ratchet at the hospital where I had the CT scan and that since she was such a bitch. Enclosed them in a Christmas card last December and signed it, "Hope your holidays are the shits."
    I doubt many got your reference to the movie "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest". One of the best films ever made.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Thanks WB... They gave me a prescription but I am not sure what the stuff is and I know it needs to be mixed with water. And then I have to take a couple other laxatives before I start that...
    Ok, not sure what they gave you either. But the old stuff was when you'd start out taking some laxatives before the mix. The last stuff I had was mixed with water, I added a few spoons of some Crystal Light lemonade mix and, trust me, you didn't need any laxatives beforehand. Good luck, it's really not as bad as you think it's going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I doubt many got your reference to the movie "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest". One of the best films ever made.
    No lie, great book as well.

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

No lie, great book as well.
    I can't read, but saw this movie just several months ago and loved it. What a great flick.

I won't ever have to experience this nasty probing. Bread does not have an anus.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

I once fukked this chick that tried to tell me she didn't shit... You just reminded me of her Bready...

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I don't fart either major. They removed my stinky glands when I was a baby.

always2away
    always2away's Avatar Become A Pro!

The hardest part is trying to relax.

I had seven myocardial infarctions and the medication included Warfarin (Coumadin) to "thin" my blood. This is the stuff they use in some rat poison preparations because when the rats eat it they bleed to death internally. I had a 'reaction' to it and my entire GI system ulcerated from my stomach to the end you are concerned about.

They scoped me from both ends and, frankly, the one jammed down my throat was considerably worse than the colonoscopy.

Don't fret, you will be fine.

betplom
    maniac

Willie I was thinking it might be as much fun as the ultrasound on the balls was.

I wonder whatever happened to themajormt as he has posted only ONCE in 2010!

I hope the kid is OK.
    Last edited by betplom; 09-05-10 at 09:53 AM.

rookie
    rookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Do you wonder about the ultrasound technician ? Maybe she's divorced / unhappily married now.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post
    I don't fart either major. They removed my stinky glands when I was a baby.
    I just shicocked

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

When I was gangbanged the 1st time in jail they took the time to do a colonoscopy which I thought was very considerate

they removed 4 pollups with sporks which I thought was even more considerate

all funded by your tax dollars. Now THAT is considerate.

God Bless this country and this system.

jamboot1
    jamboot1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sit back enjoy the drugs for 5 minutes then wake up you remember nothing good luck

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    Willie I was thinking it might be as much fun as the ultrasound on the balls was.

I wonder whatever happened to themajormt as he has posted only ONCE in 2010!

I hope the kid is OK.
    He was a solid poster. Shame he disappeared but any life off of SBR is probably a better life.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I am only 26 but have been having some stomach problems the last few months and they did a CT and I have an abnormality on my "sigmoid colon" (spelling) and I have to go for a colonoscopy on Friday so I just wanted to know how bad it is...

Hoping to lose maybe 6-10 pounds with all the laxatives I have to take though!
    Just had one two weeks ago...don't remember a damn thing except the nurse giving me a Grape Juice Box and a pack of Peanut Butter crackers. On the positive side, I saw the doctor and he wasn't smirking and there was no used rubbers laying around.

Really wasn't bad at all...way overblown. Worst part was drinking that crap and sitting on the pot

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    I figured someone who's so obviously touched in the head as yourself would at least have the decency not to muck up a thread about real family dysfunctions with your regurgitated garbage in every other post.

And shut up about the circumcision too. Nobody's penis should be mutilated for anything but religious reasons, and even those are absurd at best.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

so what become of your deal sir ? i had one in 2003 and one the other day 5-2012 had 7 polyps . things are not looking good here.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Never have I ever... Eat lots of veggies guys...