BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

All Smartphone Users, Check in

Doing a big-time project for a class at University. Basically we have to recreate the iPhone5 or Droid, with a little difference and creativity. New apps/new look - doesn't matter

Our professor is loaded and is giving cash prizes to top 3 teams. A team is made up of 2 people.

I already got somewhat of an idea, asking for help on apps you'd like to see. They have to be realistic, so no "turn the phone into a boat"

I'm going to create the TRi-Phone. (Triangle shaped iPhone). Give me ideas of apps.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chinese take out app?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

How about turn a boat into a app?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea, the triangle shaped phone should be a real good selling phone.

I would love to have a phone shaped like a triangle and be able to put it in my pocket, just imagine how nice the screen would be for reading, ya know, afterall I heard it is the new rectangle.

When are they going to make TV's triangular, since apparently that's what people want for their viewing pleasure.

Listen up kid. When your parents tell you as a kid "you can do anything when you grow up little linsanity"...They weren't being serious. With great ideas like a triangle phone it's obvious, you'll be nothing better than me...A fukkin janitor. So next time you think you're being cute when telling someone you'll hire them to clean your office, just remember that it's a fukkin LOCK that you'll never have your own office let alone, be able to hire someone to clean anything for you. It'll be a reversed role.

But seriously, you probably have a terrible future ahead of you, especially if this is the best idea you could come up with. A fukkin triangle phone would be horrible on every single level of being a phone, especially a smart phone and supposed to be used for much much more than just talking on it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

An app for people that forget names.

It can scan faces and display the persons name.

Maybe have an add-on plug in a pair of glasses that have a camera and display the name inside them for you instantly.

(and forget the triangle idea)

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

An auto reload app ?

WestyBONE
    WestyBONE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Yea, the triangle shaped phone should be a real good selling phone.

I would love to have a phone shaped like a triangle and be able to put it in my pocket, just imagine how nice the screen would be for reading, ya know, afterall I heard it is the new rectangle.

When are they going to make TV's triangular, since apparently that's what people want for their viewing pleasure.

Listen up kid. When your parents tell you as a kid "you can do anything when you grow up little linsanity"...They weren't being serious. With great ideas like a triangle phone it's obvious, you'll be nothing better than me...A fukkin janitor. So next time you think you're being cute when telling someone you'll hire them to clean your office, just remember that it's a fukkin LOCK that you'll never have your own office let alone, be able to hire someone to clean anything for you. It'll be a reversed role.

But seriously, you probably have a terrible future ahead of you, especially if this is the best idea you could come up with. A fukkin triangle phone would be horrible on every single level of being a phone, especially a smart phone and supposed to be used for much much more than just talking on it.

I've been told I can be vicious

i've got nothing on you

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

An app that transforms the phone to a pair of hair clippers. U could put that to use.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Cash bonuses from a professor? You are the biggest loser on the site.

There's no way you attend a real university. I would bet any amount of money. Maybe some type of private school for teaching normal functions in society...University? no way.

TxAaron

And if anyone actually wastes a good idea and gives it to a professor, you are a fukking square.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Should made it pro-only. These broke dik fuks dont understand shit. A triangle shaped phone would be sick. You idiots have no clue

Bostongambler

I'm thinking of getting triangle tires in my car

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Should made it pro-only. These broke dik fuks dont understand shit. A triangle shaped phone would be sick. You idiots have no clue

hey kiddo, explain how...It'd be nice to have a couple more laughs before I head home from cleaning up the garbage underneath the bleachers at the high school.

TxAaron

I hear that it's easier to read inside of a triangular shape when you have squinty eyes.

Bostongambler

I'm going to invent a phone made out of fire. I think it will work.

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    An app for people that forget names.

It can scan faces and display the persons name.

Maybe have an add-on plug in a pair of glasses that have a camera and display the name inside them for you instantly.
    Actually, I just heard this guy (http://www.dominicwilcox.com/) talking about a very similar idea (I don't believe it actually works; it's just a concept). He also came up with GPS shoes (which actually do work).

Idea for the app (might already exist, and it would really only work in major cities, but anyway) - it would basically be an on-the-fly pub crawl generator. Bar owners would register with the app maker. You would open the app, the phone would determine your location, create a route, and give you walking directions to the first pub. When you got to the pub, a coupon would pop up on your phone which you could show the bartender and get a drink special. When you wanted to continue on to the next pub, you would hit a button and the app would show you walking directions to the next pub. When you got to that pub, another coupon would pop up, and so on.