crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

yeah, people toss $1000 winning tickets in the garbage all the time in vegas.

pedo reeling from the pummeling
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Smoke

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Ask crusty......he spends HOURS a day trolling us winners on a gambling forum. HOURS
    yeah, crusty does his share of trolling. he's kinda grown on me though...guy seems ok and some of the shit he says is funny. he sure seemed to be right on about picker.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    It's funny you removed all the stuff you wrote about your "great life". I'm glad you did because only a real hamburger has to post about all the money he has and beautiful girlfriend he has to a bunch of strangers just to justify himself. Way to smarten up, kid.

God bless.
    Sometimes i get fired up. And Boston got what he was looking for. Trolled enough til i got pissed. But Mud is right No need to prove myself on here.
    Obviously im gonna think my life is great. I enjoy what i do. And am having a great time
    I was just tryin to prove a point. Didnt mean to come off as bragging or anything.
    Have a great weekend Keyboarding and goodluck this week

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    Have a great weekend Keyboarding and goodluck this week
    You too, pal.

God bless.

First 12