Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

I have a problem.

and no, its not aids.

I live in the country(more or less). So I come home today and I have thousands of stink bugs covering the house. So, I have this insect killer spray, so I start trying to molest them with that. Oh no, these guys are straight up thugs. This does not affect them at all. Any suggestions? Other than sealing windows, doors and all that nonsense. I need a sure fire way to end lives here.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    and no, its not aids.

I live in the country(more or less). So I come home today and I have thousands of stink bugs covering the house. So, I have this insect killer spray, so I start trying to molest them with that. Oh no, these guys are straight up thugs. This does not affect them at all. Any suggestions? Other than sealing windows, doors and all that nonsense. I need a sure fire way to end lives here.
    Tell you a little something about bugs.

Don't molest them.

Kill them instead.

Thank me later.

PS.

This works good.

Justin3587

I was definitely thinking about that, but the house is kind of important to me, so I am trying to save that for a last resort.

billysink

I was definitely thinking about that, but the house is kind of important to me, so I am trying to save that for a last resort.
    Oh.

Sorry man.

I got nothing.

Justin3587

Well, thanks youve been helpful. NOT. Well, if you can't help me with that, explain to me why I should come off Ball State-1 against Kent State saturday...

Teela
    not real
    Teela's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

I've heard that soapy water works well with stink bugs. I don't have too much of an issue with them here, but my family in the north use that method.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

You molested bugs? SMH

billysink

Well, thanks youve been helpful. NOT. Well, if you can't help me with that, explain to me why I should come off Ball State-1 against Kent State saturday...
    I don't/can't back a team when it has to prepare for two offences on the road. Both Spencer Keith and David Fisher are expected to play for Kent at QB and split duties equally. Tough to prepare for.

Don't really line the spot for Ball St. after that win against South Florida outright as an 8 pt. dog. I had bet that game and saw a lot of it.
    Ball State has a real nice offense but the defense is more than a bit suspect, especially in the air.

Good luck with the bugs.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

buggin' outttt

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    I don't/can't back a team when it has to prepare for two offences on the road. Both Spencer Keith and David Fisher are expected to play for Kent at QB and split duties equally. Tough to prepare for.

Don't really line the spot for Ball St. after that win against South Florida outright as an 8 pt. dog. I had bet that game and saw a lot of it.
    Ball State has a real nice offense but the defense is more than a bit suspect, especially in the air.

Good luck with the bugs.
    45-43 Kent St.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

do they have any kind of natural predator, like Bats or something? Import the predator in mass

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

Why don't you simply call an exterminator?