baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

INTERVIEW with a WIGGER-PIRE!!! Get in here and get interviewed, Wiggers!!!

You white folk interest me greatly. I'd like to know more about why you are wiggers, what the appeal is to you, why your clothes don't fit, why you talk out the side of your mouth....... and on and on.

I'd like to start off with LouisvilleKid. He is an impressive wigger. For some reason, though, I saw him fighting with poster RG3.... now why would a wigger do that? Wigger don't play that!!!

Let's start the discussion. Louisville, what excites you about being a wigger? I think you're generally a nice guy. Educate us on the world of wiggers!

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

wiggers all have low self-esteem and are 100% stupid, clueless, buffoonish, liberals that are filled with "white-man guilt syndrome" and or a desire for a BBC.

WIGGER: A male caucasion, usually born and raised in the suburbs that displays a strong desire to emulate African American Hip Hop culture and style through "Bling" fashion and generally accepted "thug life" guiding principles.

Often characterized by his car, or "whip": usually an econobox modified with at least twice the car's book value in non-power producing modifications or an SUV with at least 5500 lbs. of curb weight. Traditional trucks can also qualify here, depending on locale (southern states' percentages are higher). All vehicles are also mandated to have at least 19" chrome alloy wheels, regardless of make. The typical wigger is also characterized by a strong desire to adorn gold jewlery (especially heavy gold chains) and athletic warm up suits. All equipment and clothing will be paid for by the parents of the individual in question, or the parents of said individual's "shorty" through the use of said shorty's ************.

A general disposition of "hard" will be displayed among other wiggers and to kids around their neighbohood (usually labelled a 'subdivision' or 'gated community' due to its mass produced housing develoment origins). This disposition will immediately be dropped and replaced by a more typical "

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

does SportsPedagogy fall into this category???? ..... or is he just plain stupid?

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

wiggers

synonymous

with

scum

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    does SportsPedagogy fall into this category???? ..... or is he just plain stupid?
    We are in different categories alright... I am in the one that picks winners and doesn't make stupid topics for attention.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

you guys must hang out with some serious lowlife trash

i suppose that explains your view on life