probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

If digital wallet created for griz, who will donate and how much?

I'm in with 50 dollars, but I need proof, this could have been a scheme to get donation.
    A good proof would be a video of a fight with PWAD, with mouth guard, gloves and a referee, to 5 round, fight will sell as a PPV in SBR. There has te be blood and a TKO.
    Last edited by probettor1; 09-22-12 at 12:15 AM.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Would need 100% proof which can't be done

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off this fake drama is boring second of if Griz is not man enough to get his money back then he deserves to lose it.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Not a dime
    Learned today the whole thing is BULLSHIT

Salud

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Not a dime
    Learned today the whole thing is BULLSHIT

Salud
    If so, Griz was trying to get people to donate him money, a stupid scheme, but after watching an old lady getting 700k for a few stupid words from a kid, it makes sense. Time to ban Griz and put back PWAD.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

nada

lesson learned the hard way

this isnt a fukkin charity

i got my own problems 2

hope it all worked out for him. i cant be of any financial assistance
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

probettor1

This is BS, you guys are right, i say, get the fight as a sbf PPV and wait for tips, i could tip a good 5 bucks if a good fight is offered.

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    If so, Griz was trying to get people to donate him money, a stupid scheme, but after watching an old lady getting 700k for a few stupid words from a kid, it makes sense. Time to ban Griz and put back PWAD.
    C'mon, are you serious? This is NOTHING like what happened to the "old lady", as you call her. That money was given by people who were sympathetic to a woman who was wrongfully put through badgering and harassment. It was done by more than "a kid" too, it was done by a group of kids. What this Griz guy did was self-inflicted (you may win, you may lose- gambling 101)...the woman on the bus was caught by surprise.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by in2thethickofit View Post
    C'mon, are you serious? This is NOTHING like what happened to the "old lady", as you call her. That money was given by people who were sympathetic to a woman who was wrongfully put through badgering and harassment. It was done by more than "a kid" too, it was done by a group of kids. What this Griz guy did was self-inflicted (you may win, you may lose- gambling 101)...the woman on the bus was caught by surprise.
    It looks like some of the 700k came from your wallet. You should also give some to shari after all the trashing she got from pwad.

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    It looks like some of the 700k came from your wallet. You should also give some to shari after all the trashing she got from pwad.
    When I donate, I do so anonymously. If Shari gets a surprise check in the mail, then so be it. But you can't trace it to me.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

lol why don't we save him time and invest it in this business proposition that I have in Nigeria.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: probettor1