Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Blondie

Come on sweet cakes , your coming with me. Tell Alex to have another cherry Coke and duck out the backdoor.

And aprostinker u better fall back!!!! I saw her first.

Blondie, just a couple of questions. U have a pulse, correct? And u have to be warm to the touch, or close to it. And lastly, how are u with cooking? And I don't mean in the kitchen.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I went ahead and moved this hun, since it's completely off topic.

Alan and I have been married 12 years (I was 20 when we were married, him 30) so there's a lot of history there not to mention the kids I am very fortunate to have someone that cares so much about me

Now, as for the questions

Yes I have a pulse right now it is in the mid 70's. You lost me on the warm to the touch though, as I am freezing cold right now ugh

Absolutely love to cook. If I had my way and the time I would bake and cook everything in our house from scratch. Oh not in the kitchen hmm well you might have to ask him that

Bostongambler

Damn Blondie it seems like ur a one man woman. Do u maybe have any redhead girlfriends?

Also I'm thinking of joining an eating club ( just bought a new pair of spandex pants, a new bib, and a nice new spoon). so maybe u could cook/ bake for us.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Damn Blondie it seems like ur a one man woman. Do u maybe have any redhead girlfriends?

Also I'm thinking of joining an eating club ( just bought a new pair of spandex pants, a new bib, and a nice new spoon). so maybe u could cook/ bake for us.
    I will work on that for you and see what I can come up with.

Gimme a few years and I might, right now I barely have time some nights to cook supper!

Bostongambler

Glo

Thats good looking out in street lingo