C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

In -N-Out burger sued for being racist

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1861897.html

The two idiots who sued them failed to realize that the exact stores that didn't hire them are more than 23% black. Now they want to sue for back wages for jobs they didn't work LOL. When will it stop? I hope the company sues them for their bogus lawsuit.

no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1861897.html

The two idiots who sued them failed to realize that the exact stores that didn't hire them are more than 23% black. Now they want to sue for back wages for jobs they didn't work LOL. When will it stop? I hope the company sues them for their bogus lawsuit.
    Back pay for jobs they never were hired for. That is rich. What's interesting are the comments made at the the leftard Huffington Post. In large, even these folks are telling these clowns to take a hike along with the attorneys they rode in on.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

typical

always looking for an easy way out

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Maybe they felt the "animal style" burger hit a little close to home.
    Points Awarded:

mcaulay777 gave opie1988 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mcaulay777

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

the in-N-out in inglewood is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by no gnu taxes View Post
    Back pay for jobs they never were hired for. That is rich. What's interesting are the comments made at the the leftard Huffington Post. In large, even these folks are telling these clowns to take a hike along with the attorneys they rode in on.
    The comments were the best part. Somebody would make a comment and then the race police would come in denying it.

If somebody said blacks are the best at basketball I'm sure they'd say THAT'S NOT TRUE RACIST. There are good white players in the NBA, good Asians in the NBA and not all African Americans are good at basketball so therefore it is racist to say Blacks are good at bastketball.

LOL still can't get over it. Back pay for a job you didn't work. I applied on 4 years ago and didn't get hired so pay me for those 4 years I would have worked for you lol.
    Last edited by C-Gold; 09-08-12 at 07:22 PM. Reason: spelling