MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Run along hippie awkard guy
    Hippy? Close.

Where shall I go?

Should I make out with a male friend? Seems to be what all the cool kids are doing.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

frizz wtf is wrong with u guy?

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    frizz wtf is wrong with u guy?
    Shut the fuk up

frizzelli

Who the fuk is Lucas?

What the fuk is going on here

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Who the fuk is Lucas?

What the fuk is going on here
    Cool thread, bro.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Does anyone know my real name?

I'm feeling left out....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

I'm feeling left out....
    Adolph?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Barney?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Mary Lou?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I'm feeling left out....
    Toothy

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Adolph?
    Couple of problems here, pal...

Why didn't you ever say hello to me at the Bash? I asked around for you, but was never able to catch you.

Also, why have you never yet thanked me for your all-time high ranking in last months poster of the month?? Not even one of your smarmy, intellectual insults directed toward me?

What gives, pal? I thought we had really formed a bond over our love of firearms??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've seen frizzelli get pretty ugly with posters. But I've never seen him attack anyone's family. I posted some personal family matters on here just trying to reach out to anyone that might have gone though the samething I was. It was pretty sad to see some of the responses I got. But I'd say 80% were positive thank you to those who had my kids back. 4 more weeks till the trial

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Couple of problems here, pal...

Why didn't you ever say hello to me at the Bash? I asked around for you, but was never able to catch you.

Also, why have you never yet thanked me for your all-time high ranking in last months poster of the month?? Not even one of your smarmy, intellectual insults directed toward me?

What gives, pal? I thought we had really formed a bond over our love of firearms??
    I arrived sort of late on Friday night (around 8PM). You weren't around for whatever reason. Scared of me I think. I went out with a bunch of posters. You weren't around. I couldn't make it there on Saturday. Unfortunately, I had to tend to a family emergency.

POTM? I don't pay much attention to things of that nature. I think you might overestimate my enthusiasm over something like that a little bit.

I was just guessing some names... Did I get it right?

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Frizz tell me that shit to my face and ill shank u, your a child acting like a child with a 3rd grade education starting fuking craigslist threads about people? Grow the fuk up douche. Never had a problem with u before but dont fire back at me son. I guess you panties are in a twist cause your boy toy isnt there. You need some lotion for that down there? Pathetic

opie1988

I arrived sort of late on Friday night (around 8PM). You weren't around for whatever reason. Scared of me I think. I couldn't make it there on Saturday. Unfortunately, I had to tend to a family emergency.

POTM? I don't pay much attention to things of that nature. I think you might overestimate my enthusiasm over something like that a little bit.

I was just guessing some names... Did I get it right?
    Overestimate your enthusiasm for POTM??

Blasphemy.

No on the names.

It's Les, pal Just Les.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

frizzelli

Frizz tell me that shit to my face and ill shank u, your a child acting like a child with a 3rd grade education starting fuking craigslist threads about people? Grow the fuk up douche. Never had a problem with u before but dont fire back at me son. I guess you panties are in a twist cause your boy toy isnt there. You need some lotion for that down there? Pathetic
    Shut the fuk up you marble mouthed retard. I never made any craigs list add you dumb fuk. So listen bitch go back to giving your boyfriend/roomie and handjob clown fuk.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

C'mon, Bcatswin. Purely coincidence that he found that CL ad in New Orleans and posted it here.

Jeez.

Dummy.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Overestimate your enthusiasm for POTM??

Blasphemy.

No on the names.

It's Les, pal Just Les.
    Tough to underestimate it.

Les is more.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Bcatswin,

Frizelli is constantly scanning the Casual Encounters section of the New Orleans Craigslist site. Not because he's desperate or pathetic. And especially not because he's a gay. He's looking for non-random situations like this. I think everyone here knows that.

If you're going to post a CL ad about being a homo and looking for a good time, chances are... Frizelli is watching.

You've been warned.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Shut the fuk up you marble mouthed retard. I never made any craigs list add you dumb fuk. So listen bitch go back to giving your boyfriend/roomie and handjob clown fuk.
    I don't look at dicks that's your thing. Your good at it from what i hear and see. So if i ever decide to go that way(which i won't) ill be sure to give u a ring. Give your old lady a tongue punch in the fart box for me, cause im pretty sure that's the only tight thing going on with her.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Bcatswin,

Frizelli is constantly scanning the Casual Encounters section of the New Orleans Craigslist site. Not because he's desperate or pathetic. He's looking for non-random situations like this. I think everyone here knows that.

Just a warning: If you're going to post a CL ad about being a homo and looking for a good time, chances are Frizelli is watching. So don't do it.
    So he is homo, it's true It's ok i forgive him now.

frizzelli

Bcatswin,

Frizelli is constantly scanning the Casual Encounters section of the New Orleans Craigslist site. Not because he's desperate or pathetic. He's looking for non-random situations like this. I think everyone here knows that.

If you're going to post a CL ad about being a homo and looking for a good time, chances are Frizelli is watching.

You've been warned.
    Monkeyfocker have you seen any of the videos of the bash with your akward face in it. Unfukkinreal pal how does such an akward piece of garbage have the gall to talk shit. Oh yeah thats right its the internet I forgot.

frizzelli

So he is homo, it's true It's ok i forgive him now.
    Bcats you live with 3 dudes and you are in tinychat all day long talking to more dudes. Who is the homo?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Monkeyfocker have you seen any of the videos of the bash with your akward face in it. Unfukkinreal pal how does such an akward piece of garbage have the gall to talk shit. Oh yeah thats right its the internet I forgot.
    Oh. Are you not attracted to me?

That makes me sad.

Jeez. What a downer. I was hoping you'd be into me.

frizzelli

Oh. Are you not attracted to me?

That makes me sad.

Jeez. What a downer. I was hoping you'd be into me.
    I have had 5 posters tell me how awkward you were, apparently you just sat there not really talking being all creepy. You made a lot of people uncomfortable. Why did you even go oh yeah to freeload off sbr. GL cant afford bashs?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

I have had 5 posters tell me how awkward you were, apparently you just sat there not really talking being all creepy. You made a lot of people uncomfortable. Why did you even go oh yeah to freeload off sbr. GL cant afford bashs?
    Oh. Wow. You MUST be attracted to me. Why else would you be talking about me so much? Phew! OMG. You had me so worried.

Yes. I'm a freeloader. If I only had as much money as you... Maybe some day when we get married I will though!
    Last edited by MonkeyF0cker; 08-30-12 at 12:30 AM.

frizzelli

Oh. Wow. You MUST be attracted to me. Why else would you be talking about me so much? Phew! OMG. You had me so worried.

Yes. I'm a freeloader. If I only had as much money as you... Maybe some day when we get married I will though!
    Awkward guy did not answer question of why he went to a bash of a place he constantly talks down about. FREELOADING????

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Awkward guy did not answer question of why he went to a bash of a place he constantly talks down about. FREELOADING????
    Where have I talked down about SBR exactly? The only thing I talk down is pathetic posters.

Ever since the points program, this place is riddled with worthless shitbags like you.

frizzelli

Where have I talked down about SBR exactly? The only thing I talk down is pathetic posters.

Ever since the points program, this place is riddled with worthless shitbags like you.
    Just get the fuk off the forum you will not be missed and it will be less awkward at bashes where you dont fit in.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Just get the fuk off the forum you will not be missed and it will be less awkward at bashes where you dont fit in.
    Yeah. That's gonna happen. LOL.

I probably should leave the bashes to people like you - who make out with their male friends, post fake CL ads, and can't afford a plane ticket to the bash in the first place because they are degenerate trash with barely a high school diploma. Lord knows you need the charity. But unfortunately, I was a member here before you got your driver's license. And I'll do whatever the fukk I please, noob.

frizzelli

Yeah. That's gonna happen. LOL.

I probably should leave the bashes to people like you - who make out with their male friends, post fake CL ads, and can't afford a plane ticket to the bash in the first place because they are degenerate trash with barely a high school diploma. Lord knows you need the charity. But unfortunately, I was a member here before you got your driver's license. And I'll do whatever the fukk I please, noob.
    You are a fake hippie awkward guy who everyone felt awkward being around. Numerous posters said this. I did not make fake CL ads genius had nothing to do with that simply provided link. Whoever made that ad did take down and they had the courtesy to leave name out of ad which they could of done easily.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

You are a fake hippie awkward guy who everyone felt awkward being around. Numerous posters said this. I did not make fake CL ads genius had nothing to do with that simply provided link. Whoever made that ad did take down and they had the courtesy to leave name out of ad which they could of done easily.
    What's a fake hippy exactly? LOL. Obviously, everyone felt awkward. How could you not feel awkward around a guy "not talking." HOW CREEPY!!! LMAO.

Of course, you didn't make that ad. You just posted the link. Cool story, bro. If only I were as un-awkward as you... Man, what a life I'd have.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

I live with 3 guys? Are u trying to live your dream through me? If u ever want a piece of me let me know, cause i want all of u. Fuking power bottom, run along clown.
    I say lets match purses, big takes little? U fuking twink

First 1234 Last