firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Dumb ass? Yeah I'm the dumbass you clown. Your a fukkin joke and I was never thicker than thieves with anyone on this board. Move along there jr Ewing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Then its a good thing I'm not running a popularity contest.

Like it or not, this little chit-chat room of ours is a multi-million dollar business. For it to remain profitable, often requires tough decisions. Walker needed someone to make these types of moves who could handle the inevitable fallout that accompanies.

In layman's terms.....someone has to be the asshole. And currently, I am that asshole.

P.S. Firedawg......go fukk yourself, pal. Dulas.

What a prick.............Firedawg your onto this guy

firedawg

JJ i came back for two reasons. To bet some football and bury this red headed prikk.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14864

No way Blondie should be below me. Need to add Loshak on the list also.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Opie needs a check left hook ricky hatton style eat the fuking ringpost special.
    Last edited by ApricotSinner32; 08-21-12 at 05:40 PM.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    JJ i came back for two reasons. To bet some football and bury this red headed prikk.

all your doing is burying yourself, you dumb ass.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Good to hear. Then let's go fukkhead. I love arguing with dumbfukk scumbags who think they're tough guys.

You still haven't answered either of my questions. Do you not understand them? Do I need to rewrite them in a simpler form?

Are you simply too stupid to communicate?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Opie needs a check left hook ricky hatton style eat the fuking ringpost special.
    you skinny little kid, thief , scammer, pos, and opie would break you in half

now go scam someone else

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Awwww.....entering to help your fellow gay buddy!

Did firedawg throw you a $15 dollar freeplay for some up close ass shots too?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unreal

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

riveting stuff here.

i almost can't look away.

nos, are you opie's apprentice? I've noticed you been coming to his aid recently. He can handle the pressure. Hence, the badge.

Be careful what you say, sbr loves labeling sack swingers.

firedawg

Sack swingers lmao

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    you skinny little kid, thief , scammer, pos, and opie would break you in half

now go scam someone else

i picture you in your fukkin trailer right now

AC fukkin busted-sweating your fukkin balls off-hearing voices in your head

am i close kid

booooooooooooooooooom you're next

firedawg

Good to hear. Then let's go fukkhead. I love arguing with dumbfukk scumbags who think they're tough guys.

You still haven't answered either of my questions. Do you not understand them? Do I need to rewrite them in a simpler form?
    No
    Are you simply too stupid to communicate?
    no I do not understand because your so much smarter than me. Get real you dumb fukkk. I don't answer to you or anyone else here for that matter. Hey red this is a gambling forum. Why don't you be a good boy and post a winner for once in your pathetic life ?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I love this shit.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I heard opie fukked Shannon Nogrowski

she has been promoting him behind closed doors with walker for this reason

Claims he has a lot of international connections and fundraising

Want to use him for a SBR sponsored water well in nigeria.

It would be good for PR

opie1988

no I do not understand because your so much smarter than me. Get real you dumb fukkk. I don't answer to you or anyone else here for that matter. Hey red this is a gambling forum. Why don't you be a good boy and post a winner for once in your pathetic life ?
    At least we agree that I am much, much smarter than you. Kind of a hollow accomplishment, though. Like being called skinnier than ttwarrior.

Here's your winner:

Texas Rangers RL.

There ya go, ace! A plus money winner for you.

Now...go ahead and try answering those questions again. Just do your best. I promise I won't allow anyone to laugh at you!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

opie1988

Goat Semen....

Please shut the fukk up, pal. Ok?

You're always posting weird-ass stuff trying to seem witty & intelligent. It's not working, pal.

Not trying to be mean here. I just need to focus on this idiot firecrotch or whatever the fukk this idiots name is.....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

firedawg

Like I said I do not answer to you. Of course you will pick the rangers who else do you ever pick you homer. No one will laugh at me red, I have been around you monkey. Guys like you amuse me.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Opie was life tough being raised in willie wonkas chocolate factory?

firedawg

Goat Semen....

You're always posting weird-ass stuff trying to seem witty & intelligent. It's not working, pal.

Not trying to be mean here. I just need to focus on this idiot firecrotch or whatever the fukk this idiots name is.....
    Weird and witty? You damn fool

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

so bizarre

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Any chance SBR hires Nickayy again, dude was classically humorous with his threads.

opie1988

Like I said I do not answer to you. Of course you will pick the rangers who else do you ever pick you homer. No one will laugh at me red, I have been around you monkey. Guys like you amuse me.
    Jesus, pal. You seem really insecure. No one is trying to "order you around".

I'm simply curious as to why you consider me a fraud? Apparently you think even other posters should figure this out as well.

Soooo....why not simply use this thread to out me as a fraud by providing details of my "bs" as you called it? You would be doing all your fellow posters a great service!!

Who knows....they may even take up a collection and help you raise $200 so you don't have to be a brokedikk fukk any longer!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

firedawg

Jesus, pal. You seem really insecure. No one is trying to "order you around".

I'm simply curious as to why you consider me a fraud? Apparently you think even other posters should figure this out as well.

Soooo....why not simply use this thread to out me as a fraud by providing details of my "bs" as you called it? You would be doing all your fellow posters a great service!!

Who knows....they may even take up a collection and help you raise $200 so you don't have to be a brokedikk fukk any longer!!
    Far from broke there jr. You and I both know your a fukking joke. Keep up the act oples. Your my hero

opie1988

Weird and witty? You damn fool
    Wow. You really are quite stupid, aren't you? Did you not even have to pass a civil service test?

Your complete lack of any grasp of the English language makes me very uneasy about your ability as a civil servant. They clearly don't allow you to drive any of the trucks, right??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

firedawg

Wow. You really are quite stupid, aren't you? Did you not even have to pass a civil service test?

Your complete lack of any grasp of the English language makes me very uneasy about your ability as a civil servant. They clearly don't allow you to drive any of the trucks, right??
    God your pathetic..... This is a gambling forum not an English language class you stupid prikk. You really are sad. I wish like hell I could meet you in person Einstein

firedawg

Opie why don't you go count your phony money? You damn clown. Truth of the matter your most likey a manager at burger king.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Goat Semen....

Do you tell your pals to shut the fukk up, Opie? My posts are written on the fly. I don't need to contemplate and deliberate for 20 minutes before I jot down a few lines. I'm a wordsmith, Opie. My writing is agile with sensitivity to exacting thought. I have imagination. You are a ballplayer and a good businessman.

Understand your role. You are here to spark controversy and catalyze discussions and cyberspace battles. Your badge is very impressive, I must say. You don't want to start talking about your mastery of the English language because I will expose you and you know it. Stick to your roots.

I thought we went over Goat Semen already. You sound very intelligent--I'm being serious--but lack creativity.

Sincerely,

Sheep's Milk

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Multi million dollar business? How? LOL. Posting is serious bizness.

Guys, leave Opie alone, he's obviously more than a mod, you'll just find your way over to game live if u do. Firedawg, I like u, this for your own good.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Opie, did u see the Sanchez video? U can't win big dog, just let them rattle your cage. Remember it's the JJGolds of the world that fill your coffer, not peeps like me and Shari.

But I'm just curious how this degens watering hole is a multi million bizness?

Anyways I'm out. Done replying to this thread.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Multi million dollar business? How? LOL. Posting is serious bizness.

Guys, leave Opie alone, he's obviously more than a mod, you'll just find your way over to game live if u do. Firedawg, I like u, this for your own good.
    Lol. I love oples. He just needs to stop acting like he's above everyone. Opie next time you play Augusta national let me know. I'll steal your fukking clubs at the bag drop you prikk.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

Personally, I really like Opie as a person.
    When I meet him, I just thought he was a regular poster, and that is how he acted.
    I actually ask him why he was fighting with Forsberg so much.
    Opie is class all the way except for his habit of enjoying these e-fighting a little two much. However, I think that might be because, that in person no one ever/rarely gives him a challenge to get his fighting spirit going.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol. I love oples. He just needs to stop acting like he's above everyone. Opie next time you play Augusta national let me know. I'll steal your fukking clubs at the bag drop you prikk.
    Bag drop??

At Augusta??

Oh shit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aggieshawn, and opie1988

First 1234 Last