The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Every week Opie sets a new personal record for number of posters buried in one thread. This week is no different. Same circus, new group of clowns.

Firecrotch you should be honoured Opie has time to bury your sorry ass. He typically doesn't even bother with D-list posters. Let this be a learning experience for you not to fukk with the Sherriff.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

warriors to fat
    oppie to skinny

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Opie go fuk yourself and your $7 sandals

You remind me of JR Ewing of Dallas, NO ONE liked him

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Every week Opie sets a new personal record for number of posters buried in one thread. This week is no different. Same circus, new group of clowns.

Firecrotch you should be honoured Opie has time to bury your sorry ass. He typically doesn't even bother with D-list posters. Let this be a learning experience for you not to fukk with the Sherriff.
    Get off his nuts loser

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nice rebuttal

You've got your attention for the day, no need to continue embarrasing yourself, you can return to being mr irrelevant now

BTW, how have you been here since 08 and I've never once heard of you

firedawg

Dlist poster? Son it's football season I post winners. Ask pags11 you prikk. This is a gambling forum. I burried him by picking winners and richie Cunningham is next.

firedawg

Nice rebuttal

You've got your attention for the day, no need to continue embarrasing yourself, you can return to being mr irrelevant now

Anyone who's been here knows me. Ask JJ, paco,smoke,bronxer, or Rudy for that matter. Get a clue son.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Good stuff here.

Certainly balances out all the f\*g love crap that has been going on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

firedawg

Gnight boys. Best of luck with all your wagers.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice rebuttal

12-25-11 ??

Little slow around the house at Christmas Kraker???

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Gnight boys. Best of luck with all your wagers.
    Don't go, pal.

We're almost done with dinner. Give me about 30 more minutes and I'll be back burying your ass. Shouldn't take long to finish!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Don't go, pal.

We're almost done with dinner. Give me about 30 more minutes and I'll be back burying your ass. Shouldn't take long to finish!
    I'm going to spend time with my kids before bed richy.... I'm sure you can throw some darts in my back while I'm gone. We can talk tmrw opie. Take care buddy

opie1988

I'm going to spend time with my kids before bed richy.... I'm sure you can throw some darts in my back while I'm gone. We can talk tmrw opie. Take care buddy
    Good for you. Even in the midst of a heated e-battle...I always make time to eat dinner with my wife and daughter. I think 80% of being a good dad is simply just to be there. Nice to see you apparently feel the same.

Let me know anytime you want to pick this back up, pal. I can go on busting your ass up all week!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

opie1988

Lol. I love oples. He just needs to stop acting like he's above everyone. Opie next time you play Augusta national let me know. I'll steal your fukking clubs at the bag drop you prikk.
    Bag drop!!

Yeah, then maybe afterwards we can race golf carts to the hot dog cart at the turn. Loser buys!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

So glad I signed a peace treaty with Opie. Renewed the contract for 3 years at this years bash.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Opie has my back

But loves my front

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11905

Opie needs to run as the republican candidate for whatever congressional district he lives in.

I would stream all the town hall debates.

It would be classic stuff.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4267

can one of the people of power on the list. review why my pms were taken.. this is getting crazy. been almost a year . really just helped another forum member try save 100.00

jjgold

I never saw a corporate SBR guy meaning Opie attacking hard

He must of got orders from top

I will never meet opie again

I know for a a fact he is Fukkin my 5th best friend at SBR

Opie you better hope we never cross paths

It's big time now

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

89 posts
    1200 + views
    Your mentors would be proud
    #1 rule always
    "Drama Sells, MADE UP drama sells even better"

jjgold

Opie will not last here, power getting to his head

Guys lets run him off

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Opie will not last here, power getting to his head

Guys lets run him off
    Opie won't leave JJ ... Walker gave him the keys to sbr at the bash.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Opie seems like a good asshole. Someone I would love to share a beer with and argue about shit that doesn't really matter. Normal Texan.

Someone needs to be on the chain of command, a rich white guy with good teeth is always a popular choice.

JJ, if you had money and good teeth - you would be higher up the chain of command.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

The chain is secure..just a little rough play on the ladder.

We are winning.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Opie seems like a good asshole. Someone I would love to share a beer with and argue about shit that doesn't really matter. Normal Texan.

Someone needs to be on the chain of command, a rich white guy with good teeth is always a popular choice.

JJ, if you had money and good teeth - you would be higher up the chain of command.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    At least we agree that I am much, much smarter than you. Kind of a hollow accomplishment, though. Like being called skinnier than ttwarrior.

Here's your winner:

Texas Rangers RL.

There ya go, ace! A plus money winner for you.

Now...go ahead and try answering those questions again. Just do your best. I promise I won't allow anyone to laugh at you!!
    Thanks for the fade oples!!!!

opie1988

Thanks for the fade oples!!!!

You're welcome, douche. Unreal my play lost. May have to chase with Texas RL tonite.

Firecrotch......would you mind giving me and kraken another list of "guys that have supposedly heard of 'ya" here??

We split up the 6 names that you gave us last nite, and after many phone call, emails, and pm's....we still have yet to find one that's ever fukkin heard of 'ya!

I know. It was hard for us to believe as well. One would think after 5 years someone had stumbled upon you, but unfortunately, no one has.

Try to get that to us right away. Thanks champ.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

firedawg

Lmao.... Oh opie you are something else. Do you think it matters if you or anyone else had heard of me in your little chit chat room? Not really, but I know the truth. Opie tell me about your experience playing Augusta national sir. I would really love to hear ones opinion who has had the oppurtunity to walk those sacred grounds.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Lmao.... Oh opie you are something else. Do you think it matters if you or anyone else had heard of me in your little chit chat room? Not really, but I know the truth. Opie tell me about your experience playing Augusta national sir. I would really love to hear ones opinion who has had the oppurtunity to walk those sacred grounds.
    Money, and now women with money - walk those grounds.

I have a better chance of winning $10K in the state lottery than walking on at Augusta.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Money, and now women with money - walk those grounds.

I have a better chance of winning $10K in the state lottery than walking on at Augusta.
    Sir opie has played Augusta national.

opie1988

With your horrible grammar and seemingly complete lack of any sort of acceptable etiquette....I don't really think you need to focus on Augusta right now.

Are you ready to inform all the posters of exactly how it is that I am a fraud? Again, I would think you would want to do this to save your fellow brethren possible future involvement with a charlatan like myself.

I can't understand your hesitancy to out me? You seemed so proud of your accusation against me last night. What's the hold up? Had you just recently adopted "fraud" into your vocabulary and were just dying to use it? Just let us know what's going on, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

firedawg

Opie..... This is a gambling forum. Why is my grammar so important to you? Does it make you feel good to take shots at people because you feel above them ? Opie I was on the forums before you ever placed your first air bet sir. You can lie about your emails you sent out all you want. Opie you are nothing to me, but I do enjoy reading about all your make believe stories. You are good for the board in some ways I suppose.

opie1988

Opie..... This is a gambling forum. Why is my grammar so important to you? Does it make you feel good to take shots at people because you feel above them ? Opie I was on the forums before you ever placed your first air bet sir. You can lie about your emails you sent out all you want. Opie you are nothing to me, but I do enjoy reading about all your make believe stories. You are good for the board in some ways I suppose.
    Your grammar isn't important to me. It simply amuses me. As far as taking shots at people, let's not forget that it was you who sought me out, pal. Let me quote your post from yesterday: "JJ i came back for two reasons. To bet some football and bury this red headed prikk." One can only hope your football wagers fare better for you.

You're simply far overmatched here, firecrotch. No shame in that, pal. I've buried many, many posters much more capable than you.

I'd love to continue busting your ass up all day, but unfortunately, work calls. Let me know if you want some more this evening.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

firedawg

What have you busted up? You are a legend in your own mind oples. I am done with you now. My football plays will be far stronger than your play last night. I can promise you that. Take care champ

jjgold

Dawg let's concentrate on betting now

You buried Opie here

He has gone to Walker about you but I stopped it

He wanted you banned

I want to bust Opie up

First 1234 Last