baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

VIDEO: PASTOR MANNING says only retard liberals vote for Obama. :)

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Saloon this bullshit thread. Perma Ban OP for constantly spamming Players talk with his garbage which he has been warned over and over and over again. This is why this clown was on poster review so time to perma ban this useless piece of shyt.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: boeing power

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Saloon this bullshit thread. Perma Ban OP for constantly spamming Players talk with his garbage which he has been warned over and over and over again. This is why this clown was on poster review so time to perma ban this useless piece of shyt.
    look who it is its our favorite terrorist frizzelli. italian name wtf? italian-pakistani

calgary search: frizzelli

matches: 0

baskets

lol at jizzelli

trying to wrap my head around this guy's crazy mind. all he does is try to get other posters banned. doesn't talk about sports, bet, nothing...

what a wierdo

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    look who it is its our favorite terrorist frizzelli. italian name wtf? italian-pakistani

calgary search: frizzelli

matches: 0

Fat ginger acne ridden retirement residence living stiff. Welcome it's a shame you havent offed yourself yet.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Obama voters are a disgrace

Nothing new
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Obama voters are a disgrace

Nothing new
    Don't give a fuk who wins your election, from what I see the repubs have no chance but who gives a fuk all run by the same puppet master. The joke is that you actually think you have a choice.

baskets

honestly, I did not know that Obama was doing crack in a limo w/ a gay..... and then got his dick sucked by said gay

amazing he still has the black vote. dumb white liberals will fall for anything....... but most blacks wouldn't want their black leader getting dick-sucked by a Tinkerbell

WOW!!

frizzelli

Another useless thread that SBR mods had to move into the Saloon of Baskets. How does it feel Baskets to constantly have to make the mods work around here and waste their time having to attend to your retardation?

baskets

jizzy, lol, what in the world are you doing?

honestly, you don't bother me. I am just perplexed by you...... what kind of wierd kick are you on?

are all your posts confined to trying to get other posters banned? suck your wife's dick a little, live a little... get whatever is bothering you out of your system.......... make a wager or two, have a drink

relax

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    jizzy, lol, what in the world are you doing?

honestly, you don't bother me. I am just perplexed by you...... what kind of wierd kick are you on?

are all your posts confined to trying to get other posters banned? suck your wife's dick a little, live a little... get whatever is bothering you out of your system.......... make a wager or two, have a drink

relax
    You are a forum cancer who is hated by 99% of the posters here, the mods are even sick of your racist ignorant nonsense. Every thread you make fails. Why post on a site where everyone thinks you are an idiot?