KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Drinking more beer to end a hangover?

im doing that right now. i had 14 natty ice last night and only slept 4 hours feel so sh1tty it sucks. so today ive had a few beers every couple hours, seems to be doing the trick a bit. will i pay for it tomorrow though? id say in total i will drink 7 beers today fyi

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

14?

I don't care if its ice, 4 hrs of sleep means you had alot of hrs drinking

KingKolzig

rudy i also take 3 mediactions the toxic load on my body is pretty high. i could die at any time i bet thats how i feel

Marty
    Marty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

The whole 8/16 thing didn't work out huh?

KingKolzig

its leaking into today. but honestly if i dont change and stop drinking im a true idiot

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Where they 12 oz or 16 oz Natty Ices? You should pound down a 12 pack of Natty Daddy's http://greatbrewers.com/product/natty-daddy, that will cure that hangover and make those meds more effective.

KingKolzig

drinking again a bit tonight. drank too much diet dew and my chest hurts. that combined with another hangover and boringness and i have to drink a bit again tonight. end of drinking is near, i wish the end of diet dew was too

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

14? I've been told my record is 32 at a Georgia game about 10 years ago. But they are Nasty Ice's. If I drank 3 of those I'd probably feel like shit.

Drink a few cups of water and then take a shot or two. That'll get you on the horse again.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Like dane said, definitely drink water, or else you'll feel like shit tomorrow as well. Do a few shots, but drink your water! Pedialyte is the best to get you rehydrated as fast as possible, but you can also go with coconut water or even Gatorade.

no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    im doing that right now. i had 14 natty ice last night and only slept 4 hours feel so sh1tty it sucks. so today ive had a few beers every couple hours, seems to be doing the trick a bit. will i pay for it tomorrow though? id say in total i will drink 7 beers today fyi

14 nattys is like 28 bud lights. Yeah a few beers now and then will help you get over the withdrawal, but it's not a good habit to get into. Maybe better to get up, eat a thick helping of some kind of thin, spicy soup, drink a quart of coke classic and go back to bed for a few hours.