99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

Fade Dom Chambers (DIVERTED)

Hey cappinprikk, thanks for posting your betpoints air bets! You used stolen betpoints and won a little bit. WOW you are fukking cool now man! Even if that was real money its not much. You're so fukking idiotic you'd lose it and have to steal yo mamas CC again to redeposit. You should go check up phillygays mamas floppy c.unt where i stuffed those rig and maxlock plays...i stuffed $3 in there last night so you can go buy some ramen noodles you useless c.ockmonger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99Boxster

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    here free play take dogers to win 10 dimes gl
    Go take some more of cappinpricks balls across your nose....OOOOOOOhhhhhhh

99Boxster

Cappinpricks mother...I fukked her...OOOOHHH
    Cappinprick and Phillygay went up the hill. Each had 1.25. Cappin prick blew his goo all over phillygay and came down with 2.50. OOOOHHH
    Littleboy Philly...hey he needed the money...OOOHHH
    Phillygay slapped Cappinpricks ass at Christmas and that shi.t didn't stop jigglin' til new years eve...OOOOHHH

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by 99Boxster View Post
    Your opinion differs from mine. So now I must call you a name. Because I'm right and you're wrong.
    Are you mad and jealous you are paying your bookie 2 more grand and I'm positive lifetime and up 2100 off a 50 dollar deposit this week?? Suck my Dick u jealous E-gangster liar saying u actually win ur so jealous u loser

Cappinpicks

boxster wishes he could get a mom from someone on this forum he is that desperate and lonely.... only a loser like him would say he is rich and not even prove it like me earning another 2200 in 4 days hahahahah eat it losers

peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

I am as mad as hell and I am not going to take this anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Are you mad and jealous you are paying your bookie 2 more grand and I'm positive lifetime and up 2100 off a 50 dollar deposit this week?? Suck my Dick u jealous E-gangster liar saying u actually win ur so jealous u loser
    Quit talking about sucking and dicks and give us your dam picks so we can fade them. Comprende, amigo?
    Last edited by peppermillrick; 08-15-12 at 09:44 AM.

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by peppermillrick View Post
    Quit talking about sucking and dicks and give us your dam picks so we can fade them. Comprende, amigo?
    well they can't even defend themselves from my truth and facts so all they should do is be on my dlck like they are... be glad you are fading this winner and not me cause I won more than you ever will in 4 simple days u fool hahahahha

Cappinpicks

I would give u a dollar pepper but you would blow it anyway fading me so I'll give it to charity

peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

When you are not talking about sucking dicks, you are the man Cappinpicks!

I would give u a dollar pepper but you would blow it anyway fading me so I'll give it to charity
    Its good to give to charity Cappinpicks. Maybe we have all misjudged you. I am sure the American Idiot Foundation will be glad to receive the dollar!

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Ahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by 99boxster View Post
    hey cappinprikk, thanks for posting your betpoints air bets! You used stolen betpoints and won a little bit. Wow you are fukking cool now man! Even if that was real money its not much. You're so fukking idiotic you'd lose it and have to steal yo mamas cc again to redeposit. You should go check up phillygays mamas floppy c.unt where i stuffed those rig and maxlock plays...i stuffed $3 in there last night so you can go buy some ramen noodles you useless c.ockmonger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go take some more of cappinpricks balls across your nose....ooooooohhhhhhh
    cappinpricks mother...i fukked her...oooohhh
    cappinprick and phillygay went up the hill. Each had 1.25. Cappin prick blew his goo all over phillygay and came down with 2.50. Oooohhh
    littleboy philly...hey he needed the money...ooohhh
    phillygay slapped cappinpricks ass at christmas and that shi.t didn't stop jigglin' til new years eve...oooohhh
    ha! Ha!

99Boxster

boxster wishes he could get a mom from someone on this forum he is that desperate and lonely.... only a loser like him would say he is rich and not even prove it like me earning another 2200 in 4 days hahahahah eat it losers
    I never said I was rich. I said I was well off and if i proved it by posting personal info or pics you and other haters on here would not believe it. If you believed it you would just be jealous and talk sh.it. i decided id especially spare you from getting the satisfaction of talking shi.t behind a computer screen and getting your rocks off. you act like a lil tweeny girl on here.

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=99Boxster;15691818]I never said I was rich. I said I was well off and if i proved it by posting personal info or pics you and other haters on here would not believe it. If you believed it you would just be jealous and talk sh.it. i decided id especially spare you from getting the satisfaction of talking shi.t behind a computer screen and getting your rocks off. you act like a lil tweeny girl on here.[/QUOTE]

Coming from someone who starts a thread like this and literally sounds like a 15 yr old. Rock on man!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

hmmm

99Boxster

I didnt start it. I only crack the whip after someone acts like a fukktard

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didnt start it. I only crack the whip after someone acts like a fukktard

Crack yourself then
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chilidog

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

What's wrong with this thread?

[QUOTE=BroDog73;15692624]
    I never said I was rich. I said I was well off and if i proved it by posting personal info or pics you and other haters on here would not believe it. If you believed it you would just be jealous and talk sh.it. i decided id especially spare you from getting the satisfaction of talking shi.t behind a computer screen and getting your rocks off. you act like a lil tweeny girl on here.[/QUOTE]

Coming from someone who starts a thread like this and literally sounds like a 15 yr old. Rock on man!
    You don't like this thread? Nobody forcing you to read it.