jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Good Luck King I hope it works out for you and the Dr is able to find something you are comfortable with.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsguy004 View Post
    Good Luck King I hope it works out for you and the Dr is able to find something you are comfortable with.
    yeah just had an appointment. went well. hes a very straighforward no nonsense prick. i told him my story about my new understanding that i am a maniac and need constant medications. he agreed and said that ppl who are mentally disabled dont realize just how much they stick out to others. so at least now i can accept my pills and realize that if i get off them i am running a big risk

also im making a new plan on how to find a job. one day will be looking at where to fill out applications (online) and go to the place and fill out applications, and the next day will be doing it. so today for instance i just look up where to apply tomorrow. and then tomorrow i go do it. cause a lot of applications around here are in person ect

also my final night in a long time drinking tonight. im around 220 lbs and i need to be 200 about. and drinking will crush that and ruin my insides. so really my last night drinking im going to make a note of it on my avatar

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Are you diagnosed manic depressive (bipolar)?

KingKolzig

no diagnosed paranoid schizoidal

chilidog

Serious question: how's your diet?

One of the first studies looking at the link between food allergy and mental health was conducted in Germany. In this double-blind placebo-controlled trial, thirty patients suffering from confusion, poor concentration, depression and anxiety were given either their allergenic or their non-allergenic foods, in such small quantities that they didn't know they were eating them. The study showed that the food allergens alone provoked severe depression, nervousness, feelings of anger, loss of motivation, and severe mental blankness. Not surprisingly, the foods that caused most severe mental reactions were the common food allergens milk, wheat, cane sugar and eggs.This type of study reinforces the fact that when problem foods are identified and eliminated, many of the symptoms and conditions disappear or diminish.Another controlled trial looked at food allergies and sensitivity to naturally occurring salicylates in 96 patients diagnosed as suffering from alcohol dependency, major depressive disorders, or schizophrenia. The mental health patients were compared to 62 control subjects selected from adult hospital staff members. This study showed that patients with diagnosed depression had the most allergies:
    • 80 percent were allergic to barley.
    • All were allergic to egg white.
    • Over half the alcoholics tested were found to be allergic to egg white, milk, rye, and barley.
    • 80 percent of schizophrenics were found to be allergic to both milk and eggs.
    • Only 9 percent of the control group were found to suffer from any allergies.

These studies illustrate how food intolerance can trigger a multitude of mental, emotional and physical symptoms. The IgG reactions to specific foods can trigger inflammation and neurochemical changes in the brain that lead to debilitating symptoms. What's more, food intolerances are very specific to the individual, as are the symptoms they create, so any treatment decision can only be made by food intolerance testing.When tested in a clinical laboratory that properly maintains a consistently high degree of quality control, food intolerance testing may be an effective tool in helping treat mood disorders. Following a food allergen-free diet can sometimes relieve symptoms of depression, insomnia, daytime drowsiness, anxiety, panic attacks, hyperactivity, irritability, outbursts of anger, and on occasion, even schizophrenia.

KingKolzig

chili i feel best on a non-sugar, non-gluten, non-dairy diet. id say i have 35% more energy and feel overall better. however schizo stuff is very different then depression/anxiety

but put it this way. if i go on that diet i feel good, but if i stop suddenly and eat mcdonalds the next day i get cold sores cause my immune system is overloaded with inflamation ect. crazy

chilidog

Well sure, we all do, but such a diet isn't sustainable. I know it's a long and hard journey, and I hope that you find what you're looking for. I watched my mom and brother struggle for years before they were diagnosed with bipolar disorder and properly medicated. It was like night and day after that point. Good luck, and peace.

KingKolzig

this is what i see at night when i dont take my medication, no joke

Name:  screaming-face3434.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  21.0 KB

so i know ill be on them forever. but i have to do something to stop drinking its so bad

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

I know it sucks to think , but proper medication can make a huge difference. Good luck.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

KingKolzig = TonyTall

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    KingKolzig = TonyTall
    Has TonyTail commented on this subject yet?

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

No because I nailed his unemployed schitzo ass to the wall. GAME OVER.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

"Despite his height, Tony Tall was finding himself buried deeply."

First 12